Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 15, 2022 11:32 pm

"I just couldn't say no to hearing your voice before bedtime," he smiled, feeling a little giddy, but it was just how Eden made him feel. He loved him, loved spending time with him. So he just took joy in what time the vampyre had while he was away. However he was much interested in hearing about how things were going on the other end. It felt a little reassuring to hear how Eden was missing him, because Romeo thought he was the clingy one. "If it's consoling to you, then know that I'm missing you just as much," he admitted, closing his eyes, trying to pretend the vampyre was here on the bed next to him. "I miss you and I'm glad you're not gone for longer - otherwise I would've insisted to be brought with you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 15, 2022 11:47 pm

“I guess I can only offer my voice for now. And some dirty pictures if needed.” He shrugged, smiling a little. Frankly it was the highlight of his night to get to talk to Romeo. But it always would be. The confession was quite consoling but he would only fully believe it once he got to feel him up close and really feel the closeness only Romeo could give him. “You would’ve just distracted me too much.” He chuckled. But it was also completely fine with him. He was bright enough to show up unprepared if he wanted to. “What do you want to do when you get here?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 7:32 am

Romeo chuckled, smiling to himself, "Well I'm not opposed to some dirty pictures," he said, hugging the pillow a little closer. He missed him. His face. His touch. The vampyre chuckled and Romeo's smile widened, feeling a bit mischievous, though he knew the love of his life was right. He would've been a distraction, that was for sure, however the question itself made him hum. "Well fist I'd like to help you unwind from this week," he thought out loud, chuckling softly as that was the sort of game they had played before Eden had left. "Maybe a slow strip tease? Have your hands touch all of my body as I undress you?" He had many suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:31 am

I dont doubt that.” He sighed, but it wasnt like he could just strip naked and do something now. He would have to keep it in mind. But not now, that would distract him from work if he first started thinking about it. Romeo’s answer made a soft scoff leave his lips.
The suggestions were good and Eden softly gripped at the armrest as he tried not to let his thoughts wander. “Well if I tell you what I’d want to do, it would keep me distracted all night.” He sighed. No, he had to be focused, at least when Romeo was ready to sleep and he would be left with his work.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:41 am

Romeo sighed as Eden did, "I'm sorry," he knew he didn't have to apologize for it, but he also didn't want to cause too much distraction. Otherwise he might as well have gone with Eden when he left. Nuzzling his face in to the pillow, he was careful with the patch still on his face. It was starting to itch, but he didn't want to fuck up what the doctor had done. "I'll be looking at flights tomorrow .. Could you send me the address so I know where to go?" he asked with a small smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:07 am

It’s fine, my love.” He assured him softly, not wanting him to apologize for trying to appeal to his imagination; which he did effortlessly if Eden had to add to that.
He hummed softly at the lycan’s words, closing his eyes, feeling that itch to touch him all the way down into his fingertips. He wasnt obsessed for no reason, but he was also quite in love. “I will.” He replied. Then he remembered something that made him scoff. “The tour guide kept insisting that I’d hold his baby as he showed me around. Isnt that odd?” He asked, as he remembered, though he also somehow found it cute enough to not mind. He was silent for a bit before he spoke again, clearly contemplating what he had just said. “It is way too early for me to start having any kind of baby fever, but I held the child and then I began of thinking about what we talked about.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:17 am

Romeo smiled, but then Eden said something that made his stomach tingle. He felt a bit surprised by how his body reacted, suppressing a groan because the vampyre wanted to keep things calm. But how could he not be turned on right now? "Fuck baby don't talk like that," he pleaded, feeling like he was in sweet agony. "Just imagining you as a father turns me on," he whined, closing his eyes to take a few deep breaths. He knew he was still young, he knew it was too early, but he was more so surprised at how he reacted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:35 am

He hadnt expected Romeo to react so strongly but it was also rather welcome. The plea made him scoff softly because it was riling him up a little too. “It does?” He asked, folding his lips as he thought about it. He was definitely also surprised that the lycan had such a strong reaction towards it. “Is it because we’re getting married?” He asked, wondering what could cause it. His old brain could make the connection that something that came after marriage would be children. “Or am I really just that appealing to you with a baby on my arm?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 11:17 am

"Yeah," he breathed out, pulling out the syllables as he tried calming himself, rubbing his face against the pillow. Eden asked him in a wonder and it wasn't like Romeo hadn't thought about his reason as to find him so attractive like that. Perhaps it was some sort of daddy issue on Romeo's behalf, or perhaps it was as the vampyre said. "I can't describe it .. I guess I'm just really excited about our future," he said. He knew they would be wise to focus on the now, but could you really blame a guy who hadn't had a good future to look forward to?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 11:44 am

There could be many reasons why Romeo felt that way but being excited about their future did seem quite plausible. “Yeah… me too.” He said, going silent for a bit before he sighed. “I do need you to do something for me before you come here.” He then said, running a hand through his hair. “There are some documents in a folder in my office. I need you to take them to my office at work and put them on my desk.” He said, hoping that it was doable.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 12:07 pm

The request felt almost odd, but he hummed, "yeah, of course - you can text me the details tomorrow so I remember," yawning as he settled in deeper to the mattress. It was clear to hear that he was very tired, almost falling asleep. "Will you stay on the line while I fall asleep?" he muttered sweetly. He hated sleeping without him, hated not waking up to him. It was hard to be apart especially after the day he had had today.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 12:17 pm

Eden hummed and nodded. He would do that around the time he knew Romeo would be up. It was sweet to hear him shuffle around and get comfortable. Eden would’ve loved to just pull him in and hold him close, just to feel how he would relax. “Yeah.” He promised. Turning back to the paperwork. “Do you want me to talk or do you just want to relax?” He asked, ready for either. If the lycan wanted him to talk he would think of something random, calm and mundane to talk about. Just to talk to him until he was completely asleep and obviously wouldnt answer anymore.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 12:32 pm

"Whatever you want," he muttered. All that mattered was that the vampyre would be there, listening and in a sense watch over him. He missed him, humming along but clearly drifting off rather fast as he was just so tired. He began snoring lightly, a testament to how much the day had done him in. He rarely snored unless he had had a long day, and even so it took a lot to wear him out like this.
Waking up the next day he felt almost disoriented, blinking as he searched for Eden. He had had the most wonderful dream, and he wanted to hold him close, live in that fantasy for a little longer. "E-Ed..?" he muttered softly, but he would be very disappointed when he would wake up fully to an empty house.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 12:40 pm

Once Romeo had fallen asleep he kept him on the line for a bit, on speaker to listen to him while he continued with the stuff that he had to go through. Eventually he hung up, as he had to go get some vials and maybe a shower. He at least wasnt available by the time Romeo woke up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 1:07 pm

Waking up alone had to be the worst feeling in the world lately. He had to fight back not crying but he would be alright. Sitting up he rubbed his eyes a little, feeling them sting. Eventually he had to get up, take a shower and get dressed. Once he was proper he looked at the instructions that Eden had left him, smiling as he had made it so easy for him.
Fetching the documents needed he grabbed his jacket before calling for a driver, taking a sip of his coffee and swallowing a few bites of bread before leaving. Getting in the car he asked to go to the firm that Eden worked at. It all seemed simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 3:24 pm

There was a bit of a tense vibe at Eden’s workplace. Turned out that someone super important from the top brass was showing up to check up on things. Even Eden’s secretary seemed to be making shre everything was in order. “Oh hey Mr. Trevino-Altera. Are those the documents?” She asked with a faint smile that softened up her otherwise nervous ticking and checking. She would take them if it was and put them aside. “Thanks, uh, how are your studies by the way?” She asked, mostly because she also was interested in knowing about him when he was spending all that time with Eden.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 12:18 pm

She took the documents off of him and he hummed, "I'm writing up my final assignments before term ends and exam season starts," he was ahead of it schedule as always. For today he had taken the patch off, a few fine lines showing along his cheek, but they weren't open anymore. "I was thinking of writing my final paper on the overlap of law and business in relation to transactions," it was a broad title, but he was slowly narrowing it in. He chuckled, "sorry, I must be so boring to listen to." Looking around he noticed how everyone seemed busy and on the verge of stress. "Sorry to ask, but who's coming today?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 9:19 pm

Sounds like a lot of work.” She chuckled, finding it interesting that he wanted to be ahead, though he seemed bright enough to be able to do it. She had noticed the cheek but being polite, she would never comment on it. She hummed softly as he mentioned his final paper before she then seemed to realize. “Eden will be able to help you with that.” She remarked though his apology she shook her head at. “At least it’s not numbers and statistics.” She reminded him as that was the common language here. She frowned a little at the question about who was coming by today. She looked down and sighed. “A very important man. Everything has to look good.” She said before showing him the profile of the man. “Because of the business trip, Eden still had some files to look over..” she then said before she looked at Romeo with a frown. “It is kind of out of place for me to ask. But since you have to do a paper on them. Will you be interested in looking them over?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 6:29 pm

Romeo hummed, he had gathered that much, but it didn't really answer his curiosity. Nevertheless he would probably find out later, however the secretary's question made him very surprised to hear. "I don't think that would be following the protocol very much, miss," he said with a slight and yet polite smile. If this was an important man, then the last thing he wanted would be a student looking over their files, wasn't that right to assume? He sighed, "I guess I could have a look, but I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes," he caved in. He could see she felt stressed out, and she was Eden's secretary after all.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 6:38 pm

No it wouldnt follow protocol but she knew that Eden trusted Romeo enough to barely bat an eye if he did it. And beside that, wasnt this what he would be doing once the internship had been settled and begun? When he caved in her eyes lit up. “You dont have to do much, at least just make them look like they’re being worked with.” She instructed him. It just had to look good, it didnt have to be good. Eden could fix it once he returned from the trip.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 6:49 pm

Romeo agreed, taking the papers as he moved in to sit on Eden's office. It felt a little weird to be in here without the vampyre, but it wasn't like he didn't know where everything was. Sitting in his chair at least made him feel a little better, perhaps because he missed him so much. Looking over the papers he frowned a little because it seemed pretty simple, writing notes on a piece of paper next to him, checking with some other sources available to him. He was good with numbers, and this was actually pretty nice to just sit and do.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 7:21 pm

Letting him into the office she just left him to do whatever he wanted. She had a fair few things to do and she was on a tight schedule. She did appreciate that he agreed to help out. She did come by with a coffee and some food for him. Crossing her arms, she was a little curious, but also worried that it may have been a task that was a bit too much to handle for someone who wasnt already ingrained into the company. "So how does it look?" she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 7:41 pm

He thanked her for the coffee and food alike, taking a small break to eat. Perhaps it was because he could hear Eden's words in his head telling him to eat once in a while. It felt good though, a nice reminder of his bad eating habits. He actually did fairly well, even noticing a couple of mistakes in the numbers that he circled out for Eden to check on a later date. As the secretary came in he looked up a bit surprised, "well it's nothing too bad," he said nodding to himself as if to confirm it. "I'm sure Mr. Parish can have this done much faster," he chuckled, taking another sip of his coffee that had gotten cold, but he didn't mind too much. "I would say I at least have put down the groundwork and Mr. Parish will just have to look it through and add his own notes."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 7:59 pm

Nothing too bad? She almost looked relieved. "I mean it's no fair. He's a machine when it comes to numbers." she chuckled but was also quite serious. Hadnt it been because he was a vampyre, then she would still have believed that he wasnt human. "It looks good." she said. That was the important part. But she also had to admit that she was quite impressed. "Actually..." she said as she seemed to remember something. Walking over to a cabinet she pulled out some similar papers, coming over to show him. "This isnt the same case but I can see a fair few similarities." she remarked. She scoffed and chuckled. "Thank you." she said sincerely, looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 8:12 pm

He chuckled softly, but he wouldn't say he disagreed. Though he admired that about Eden. How intelligent he was and being so effortless about it. The secretary went and grabbed some other papers and he skimmed them lightly, humming a bit in surprise, but he suspected something else was afoot. Not that there was much an intern like him could do or say about this. She thanked him and he simply shook his head as he stood up from his seat, packing his stuff rather neatly, "please, it was nice to try it out," he said polite as always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: