Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Late for dinner? Romeo didn't mind that either, he felt like he had just eaten anyways. Feeling the hand in his hair made him moan against his length, providing some nice vibrations no doubt. The beg made Romeo's eyes instantly flick open, looking at him as he tried pushing Eden in further, making him choke a little as his eyes watered. But he didn't stop, he wanted to provide him with all the pleasure he had gone without for a whole week. Not to mention, the pleasure that Romeo could soak up by touch alone. Was he going to give in? Fuck he sorta wanted him to, feeling his mind clutter with dirty thoughts and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 4:19 pm

Romeo really seemed to know what he was doing. Eden felt quite powerless and left over to the lycan’s mercy at this point. Gods, just looking at him choke, feeling the pressure from it could put him on edge. And he hadnt been lying about how pent up he felt. He grit his teeth, his grip tensing in the lycan’s hair. “Oh fuck. Yeah, that’s it. Good boy.” He moaned, not trying to hide just how much he was fighting giving in. Romeo could probably feel it too, how the tension was just pooling inside the vampyre, his body begging for the release. “I’m gonna cum…” he admitted, rather than trying to hold back for too long. He let out a deep yet strained moan as he bucked his hips by reflex, lightly up into the lycan’s mouth. The high was fantastic and he rolled his eyes as he took it in. “Fuck me, that mouth of yours.” He cursed in a whisper before he seemingly returned to look at the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Being praised had to be one of the greatest things in the whole world feeling how the vampyre was edging himself on. He wanted to tell him to just give in, let him feel it all, but it seemed that he indeed was pent up. The hip bucked closer, making Romeo choke softly, but also gladly taking the load, swallowing happily as he went on to clean him up just a bit. The whisper made him chuckle as he leaned away, crawling up to kiss the vampyre on his chest and neck, just letting him breathe and take in the feeling of euphoria a little. "I thought it was only fair to return the favor," he muttered softly, biting down on his skin a few places, just giving him a few marks. He had been fantasizing about this ever since Eden suggested that he could come join him for the weekend. "Speaking of my mouth," his voice a little raspy from how far in Eden had reached, but it didn't deter him from moving his lips up to greet the vampyre's, moaning in to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 4:49 pm

Eden did need a small moment to relax, though he also didnt want to settle down just yet. The mutter made a soft smile spread on his lips that were already lightly panting. It was odd, breathing. Eden didnt need air and yet he had been pretending for so long that it was ingrained in him. It wad a part of the experience too, sounding exhausted and gasping for air. The way Eden could tell the rasp in his tone was like a trophy. Knowing that his length had reached that far to make him sound like this. He greeted his lips happily, but now he began feeling impatient. He reached out for the lube before he switched their positions around, placing one arm above the lycan’s head for support. He handed him the lube. “Prepare my hand.” He ordered him in a sweet manner, though he seemed a little firm, a little assertive. His need to feel the lycan was starting to get the best of him. He needed him more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 4:59 pm

It wasn't that much of a surprise to be changing positions, looking at him with soft eyes as the order came. He held the bottle of lube with one hand and Eden's free hand with the other. Lifting it to his lips he placed sporadic kisses all over it, even placing a few fingers in his mouth that he slowly sucked on as he prepared the lube. Not that there was much to prepare besides warming the bottle up a bit. Gasping softly he released his hand, smearing plenty of lube on his fingers, emulating jerking them off as he felt the need in him get almost unbearable. "I need you," he pleaded, wanting to just get to it, the knot in his stomach only growing stronger and tighter the more they waited.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 5:47 pm

It was a beautiful sight, seeing the lycan with his fingers in his mouth. Eden shuddered and grit his teeth, and then the lube was placed over his fingers. The plea made him scoff. “You will have me. I’m losing my mind too.” He reminded him. But maybe it was better to remind him of how tight he would be now that Eden hadnt been there to keep him stretched out. He started gentle, his fingers just slowly teasing him, but then he just slowly and yet firm pressed two fingers inside, not going too hard and yet he pressed in easily till he reached his knuckles. “Do you feel how tight you are?” He asked before pulling his fingers out slow, only to ram them slowly but surely back in. “I can barely behave with my fingers. How do you think my cock would have been?” He asked, forcefully, and yet so slowly thrusting into him with his fingers. He wasnt being rough with him, and if the fingers did hurt the lycan, he wouldnt hesitate to pull them out of him again. He did want to remind him that the last thing he wanted was to shove his hard length into an unprepared hole, especially on the man he loved more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 5:58 pm

As a finger was inserted he reached out to grab a hold of the linen beneath him, grabbing fistfulls of it as he moaned. Another finger was soon enough introduced, grunting and moaning as he was trying to get used to it. It had been too long. He felt too tight; How was Eden ever going to fit!? Moaning he slowly got used to the rhythm, only for the vampyre to switch it up a bit. He nodded, moaning as he felt like a mess already as he was being stretched out so good. The thought of it having been his cock instead made him groan, because he knew it would've hurt, but on the other hand he felt so desperate.
As the fingers made sure to loosen him up, he was slowly starting to move his hips with the rhythm. Safe to say, he was a moaning mess already, his chest heaving for air as his eyes were locked on Eden. The only time he looked away was when his eyes rolled to the back of his skull with pleasure whenever Eden hid just the right spot. He could barely talk, only moaning and whimpering as he felt so needy and yet he knew this was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 6:16 pm

“You’re doing good, just stay relaxed for me.” He urged him, though he could imagine the lycan tensing up the moment they connected. Though Eden would love pressing into that, it wasnt just about getting off. When Romeo began moving as well, he knew it meant that the lycan was getting into it. And gods did he look hot as well doing it. Eden could eat him up with his eyes alone. “Yeah, you’re doing good.” He told him, sticking to the rhytmn he had built up before he eventually pulled his fingers out of him. He sat up to grab the lube and prepare himself before lining himself up at the lycan’s hole. He ran his tip slowly over the folds, gritting his teeth hard to muffle a moan before he slowly began pressing inside. He hadnt realized that the lycan would be this tight. Leaning down over him, he connected their lips. “I need you to breathe for me baby.” He instructed him, pulling out just to gently press in again, but not really advancing just yet. He did do it once the lycan felt relaxed enough and yet he had to grip handfuls of the linen below them, tensing his whole body to remind himself not to just push inside. It was hard on him. But he wanted to do it right.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 6:27 pm

The praising continued, and that was perhaps what helped him the most in regards to relaxing in to it. Gasping as the fingers were removed, he adjusted himself a little, releasing the linen and instead reaching up to wrap his arms around him. He wanted him closer, the teasing against his folds making him mewl softly. However it seemed as if all air had been pulled from his lungs the second Eden pressed in to him. He knew he needed to relax, but the emotions at stake right now were so high. Barely sensing the brief kiss he moaned in reply to Eden's reminder, finally pulling air down to his lungs in a small gasp.
Eden was barely in him, and he felt too big to fit. However Romeo refused to give up now, pulling him in closer, letting their chests rub together. That seemed to relax him more, feeling how the vampyre's skin was still sorta warm from the bath and them being close. "Mio Eden," he moaned, his breath hiccupping as his eyes watered with happiness. He just felt so happy to be with him again, pushing lightly against his length, letting him advance a little. It was raw and rather emotional, at least for the lycan who had felt so lonely back at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 6:44 pm

For Eden it was like he finally felt complete again. Sure he could be here and work and do all the meetings, but he didnt feel the same as he did when he was with Romeo. Being near the lycan alone was filling him with joy. And nothing could ever beat this feeling. “You are truly amazing. My love. My husband.” He moaned, slowly pressing in further, slowly but surely. Would he even make it in before he’d cum? Though the thought of using his seed as extra lubricant was perverted enough to tease the vampyre’s brain. “Tell me that you love me.” He demanded, inching closer to reach his bottom. It was quite a demand for the man below him that could barely speak from how intense it was for him already. He was however taking him quite well with everything taken into consideration. He reached his bottom and ground his teeth, shuddering and fighting his urges, his member twitching and releasing just a little bit of fluid into Romeo. “This will get sticky.” He warned him, before he slowly began to roll his hips back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 6:58 pm

Romeo felt his heart in his throat, the stomach knot tensing with delight as the vampyre was inching further in. It wasn't hurting, though there was a light stinging sensation, he knew it was brief as his body was still trying to adjust. The demand made him moan, hiding his face away against Eden's chest, breathing heavily against his skin. How was he expected to talk when he could barely remember to breathe? "T .. t-ti a-a .. am-o-o," he managed to stutter his way through the Italian words as that was far easier for him to speak in this moment.
Eden hit bottom, and he squirmed lightly at the sensation of relief within him, his own member twitching, dripping precum down on his own stomach. The warning did nothing to prepare him for how filled up he felt as Eden started to rock his hips, gritting his teeth, his nails dug in to the vampyre's back, scratching him lightly. "A-a .. am-o-o-re," he moaned as he hit the sensitive spot within him that made the room feel like it was spinning. Was he starting to see stars or was that just a stupid saying?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 7:45 pm

Was he hiding away? No that was no good. He wanted to look at him, see how he reacted to being filled up. The stuttering was sweet but watching him squirm made Eden moan in delight, needing a moment to calm before he could begin thrusting. He loved feeling how Romeo was clawing at him, pressing his chest down onto his, though he kept facing him so they could look at each other. He quickly found the spot out of instinct and he made it his goal to just keep hitting that spot. “My love.” He moaned, letting go of the linen to wrap his arms around Romeo. Feeling his warmth against his cold, how they would always compliment each other. No words were needed as their moans just filled the room, well Eden kept his muffled into the mattress or close to the lycan’s ear. He wouldnt mind hearing the lycan go crazy, it only meant that he was doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 7:52 pm

Romeo felt high, his mind in shambles as he tried to understand where he was, because all he could see, hear, and feel was Eden. Their moans mixing was the most wonderful sound. It was raw and unfiltered, and the lycan felt himself edge on further. He was close, and yet he knew it wasn't going to end just yet. "E-e .. Ed-e-en," he moaned, feeling too close for comfort, wanting him to look at him. He could probably feel how he was tensing up, but it wasn't before the vampyre looked at him that he finally gave in. The euphoria rushed over him, spilling between them as he felt himself tense up from the immaculate feeling. He was a drooling and moaning mess at this point, feeling so high up in the atmosphere that he was afraid of coming down without Eden to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:06 pm

Eden was enjoying every second, his thrusts having found a pretty good rhytmn to ensure that he kept teasing the lycan’s sweet spot over and over. When Romeo moaned his name he lifted his head to look at him, just to see that expression of bliss. He however wasnt going to have mercy on the lycan, only thrusting faster into him, like he wanted the high to last forever. He wanted this sight to imprint in his mind forever. “Fuck you’re really just going to fall apart here under me?” He asked, moaning, rubbing their bodies together even if it would smear the lycan’s seed all over them. “I’m getting closer too.” He admitted because how could he not?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:14 pm

He wasn't sure what was best, the fact that he had just given in to his high or the vampyre keeping him in that high as his brain fogged up with indescribable pleasure. He truly could do nothing but fall apart, hoping that he would be able to pick up the pieces, and yet he loved every part of it. However he did hear the admittance, leaning his head closer to the marked R on the vampyre's collarbone, kissing it and being a little messy before he opened his mouth. Biting down on the hard flesh was easy for a lycan, and knowing how much it turned Eden on was amazing. Romeo's body was lightly shaking from the pleasure, but as the blood filled his mouth he couldn't help but moan, pressing down against him. He wanted him, all of him, and wouldn't settle for anything less.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:29 pm

He watched as the lycan leaned closer to his collarbone, still rolling his hips, moving in deep inside of him. The bite made him gasp, though he was fairly quickly pushed over the edge as he saw how Romeo was covered in his blood. His mouth falling open at the sight, his thrusts getting irregular before he tensed up completely and released his seed, feeling his high roll over him, pressing in as far as he could get before he halted for a moment. He was panting and groaning, slowly pressing into the lycan. He grabbed onto Romeo and turned them around with ease. “Ride me.” He urged him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:41 pm

Romeo knew him well enough at this point to know what would drive him crazy over the edge. He shuddered in delight as Eden finally gave in, feeling how deep he reached, making him groan. Part of him had expected a bit of downtime, maybe just a bit of calmness, but the vampyre seemed ready to go again, flipping them around. He looked down, blood dripping frown his chin and down to his chest as he nodded carefully at the urge. Starting to move his hips, he could feel how his whole body was trembling, still so overstimulated and not over Eden's high yet. However he pressed on, moaning as he found a tempo where he could still control his shakes. Placing a hand on Eden's chest for balance he rode him like never before, not wanting to disappoint one bit. He was actually getting more and more into it, taking Eden's hand and guiding it to his member that had recovered from his last high. "Mio marito .. Senza di te non sono niente .. Hai conquistato il mio cuore .. Ti amo," his words still shaky and needy, but he meant every syllable.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 11:03 pm

Eden wouldnt waste time on recovering when he barely felt satisfied by his first high. And he quite enjoyed having Romeo on top, because it was like the lycan really enjoyed it as well. He looked up at him with longing eyes, reaching up to touch his chin, pulling down the bloodied saliva to smear over his chest. “You’re making a mess.” He moaned, especially as Romeo began moving. The confidence and vigor in his movements. Eden was mesmerized. He was completely taken back by him, hearing his words. “Marry me.” He begged, grabbing his hips a little loose, greeting his bottom with his hips. “Say that we’ll get married.” He pleaded in deep moans.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 11:15 pm

Romeo's lips pulled up in a smile, loving being on top because he felt, despite being the bottom, that he could control more. He was really into it, feeling how deep the vampyre could reach was also something to be awed about, but for now he just concentrated on his hip movements. The begging and pleading made him feel strong. It wasn't that he wanted Eden to do that all the time, but hearing it now was a testament to how into it they both were. "Sì, ci sposeremo," he moaned, keeping up with his native tongue better than having to translate to English when he was this into it. "Sarai mio marito," leaning down to connect their lips, smearing Eden's blood between them in a heated kiss as he kept riding him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 12:33 am

Eden just needed to be reassured that Romeo was his. That he would always be his. No one else’s. Not now or ever. So even as Romeo spoke in his native tongue, Eden understood. And it made his heart flutter while the rest of his body was tensing up from the pleasure. Their lips were connected and Eden already felt close again as the lycan just rode him perfectly. But did Eden mind? If he filled up the lycan to the brim, wasnt that them having fulfilled each others need? “More. You’re so fucking hot.” He cursed, feeling almost frustrated with how good it was. He eventually gave in again. And again. And again. He didnt even know how many times either of then had given in to their highs, but they did lie there, entangled in each other, covered by saliva, blood, sweat and what not else that were spread between them. Eden just chuckled and laid his head back, reaching over to look at the clock. “We will definitely be late for dinner.” He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:21 am

In the end Romeo could barely move, his face nuzzled in to Eden's chest as his breath was still hiccupping from all the emotions that had been released. Safe to say he wouldn't be able to move for a little while due to being so over stimulated. The sigh from the vampyre made him hum. He wasn't really hungry now that his body felt so tired. Eden had worn him out a little, but in a good way. He felt happy nestled up to him, even if his body still had a few tremors of pleasure to go through. "Let us just stay here," he muttered softly, a plea almost because he didn't feel like moving away from him at all. Kissing his next that was slowly healing, his hands wrapped around him, pulling himself closer. He didn't want to cry, because he felt so happy, but it was just a normal reaction to being this vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 9:36 am

It was quite obvious to the vampyre that he might not have been as mindful of the plans he had made once he had gotten a hold of Romeo. He had an arm wrapped around the lycan, while the other caressed his damp skin. He kissed his head as the lycan muttered to stay. Chuckling as he thought about it, the lips on his neck made him stretch it for him to cover more skin. He felt the pull and turned his eyes to Romeo before he noticed that something was up. “Are you crying, my love?” He asked, reaching up to touch his face. He was very worried, not having intended to hurt him in any way. He leaned in to kiss his face in soothing small kisses, wanting to comfort him and make him feel good. Had he been too rough?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 9:49 am

Was he crying? Yes he was. But admitting to it would have Eden worry more, so he didn't really answer. He just pulled his face away from his neck, looking at him with watery eyes, his hands caressing his back, almost as if to soothe him. "You didn't do anything wrong," he said, his voice a little broken from all the moaning, but he wanted to make that very clear. Eden had given him everything and more, but as a lycan it was quite overwhelming to feel all that love, lust and need at once. Maybe he would learn to manage better, that was what the elder lycans had always told him anyways. "I just .. I've missed you .. I didn't think it would be so hard without you," he admitted, searching Eden's eyes for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 11:03 am

The assurance was nice but Eden didnt like to see him cry. Seeing him with tears in his eyes made Eden press him closer yet, kissing him different places on his face. He did wonder what causing it. He hadnt remembered how overwhelming it could be for Romeo sometimes. “I’m here now.” He reminded him softly. “We’ll move the dinner. I want to spend my night with you, holding you close.” He said and he meant that. Anything to for his future husband. “I have some old friends here. They asked for Laure too but I told them as it was. And they were very intrigued to meet my husband.” He spoke softly, running his hands gently in circles.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 1:06 pm

It was as if the vampyre always knew just what to do, pulling him in, making him feel safe in his arms as he whimpered softly. The suggestion of moving the dinner was nice, because he felt too out of it right now to really face the outside world. Besides that, both of them had perhaps been a bit eager to please one another, and that meant he was a little sore. Not that it was a bad thing, he would heal overnight, but it wouldn't make the best impression for sure.
As he was slowly calming down, Eden spoke of friends and how they had asked for his deceased sister. He knew he couldn't remove Laure from his life, not completely, but he still didn't know how to feel about everything that had happened. Had she still been alive, would him and Eden ever have grown this close? He hummed softly, "I would like to meet them too," he agreed, nuzzling his nose against the vampyre's skin, breathing him in as he was settling in to the mattress more as his body relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: