Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 10:32 am

She was so gentle with her touches and he really appreciated that even if he looked a little sour. He just really wasnt the kind to be all snuggly and mask his emotions when he felt like crap. And even if fighting Damiano had made him loosen up a little, it was still a crappy situation.
She however made a fair point but he wasnt exactly in a mindset for reason. “I dont even get to decide what bullshit university I get into. It’s all fucking pre-tailored and it doesnt matter what I do.” He said a little bitter, though he would have loved to believe the cute little scenario that she was setting up. He let go of her hand and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am

He was stuck in his mind again and she wasn't sure what to do. He let go of her hand, but she didn't let go of his face. "Then we'll runaway together," she whispered, looking at him with serious eyes. There was honestly nothing more she wanted than to be with him. Yes it was stupid and crazy young love, but she felt invincible. Leaning in she kissed his cheek again, planting a few over to his lips where he finally kissed him for real. "No matter what, I'm here for you, alright?" She said in a tender voice, kissing him once more before resting her forehead against his.
"We need to eat something ... I got some leftovers if you're not too picky?" She suggested, just keeping her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:16 am

She held onto him and he didnt mind. Because he felt how she was more hopeful than she was, her whisper making him look at her. She really meant that, didnt she? He felt her kisses and how she moved down in a trail of kisses to greet his lips. He returned it and hummed at her words. But he also felt a bit of doubt in himself, remembering what Damiano had said when they were fighting.
She spoke of food and he drew in a short breath, closing his eyes. “I’ll eat whatever.” He mumbled, before he leaned away to look at her. He just took in her face for a moment before he got up and offered her a hand. “Lets eat.” He said before he could get too caught up in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:24 am

He got up and she took his hand, following him out to the kitchen where she let go, opening the fridge. She took out some different containers, some had salads in it, others had a mix-match of different foods she had cooked earlier this week. After they had eaten she started loading up the dishwasher. Maybe it was weird that she technically had all of this money and she was doing the dishes herself and cooking herself, but maybe it was something she wasn't ever going to shake. Her phone started buzzing with an unknown number, so she picked it up, thinking it might be the lawyer. It wasn't, instead it was one of her mother's partners. She stopped in her tracks, sending Kurtis an excusing smile before she went out on the balcony.
She spoke in a calm tone as she replied to the man at the other end. "Okay, yeah, I got it," she said, tapping her foot slightly as she looked inside at Kurtis with a warm smile. She didn't like keeping secrets from him, but this way he didn't have to worry too much. "Yeah, consider it done," she said before hanging up, needing a moment to gather herself. This was fucked and she knew it, but she didn't really have any other choices.
Coming back in she just went to the lycan, giving him a kiss, "go smoke, I got the rest of this," she promised him picking up where she had left off.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:51 am

They ate dinner and he managed to eat enough to feel full. It was mostly because he knew she wouldnt be happy if he didnt and he was kind of tired of being tired in a physical sense. Her phone rang while he was washing off a plate and utensils before putting it in the dishwasher. It seemed a little mundane to be doing these things but he wasnt really minding it when it was with her. She went and he looked at some of the food that they had not eaten. Not that he knew what to do with it, if it had to change container because there was less or if it would go bad before she could eat more of it. He just didnt have that sense of knowing.
When she came back, her promise seemed more like a command of sorts, though he was feeling a crave for nicotine. He nodded and went out to the balcony, getting his pack and his phone. He had a message from his mom that he opened and read. She was always more attentive if they had fought but now that it had turned out differently, it was like she couldnt let go. And he was quite tired of it. Lighting his cigarette he left his phone open on the railing, looking out on the view.

[Alexis:] Are you coming home today? I found a chain and some new clothes that you may like.
[Alexis:] I know you’re not much of a talker but I have heard of what happened to Jeremy. I know he’s your best friend so you dont have to be alone in this.

He glanced down at the messages again, scratching his lower lip a little thoughtful with his thumb. Why the fuck did she have to make it sound like she gave a damn? He could feel his blood boil just at the thought, scratching a little too hard, feeling how he was now scraping up a bit of blood that wasnt too bad but still annoying. He looked at his nail and licked his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 12:01 pm

Zaira finished up in the kitchen drying off her hands after she had put the containers back in the fridge. At least the ones she knew wouldn't go bad just yet. She felt so tired of being wrapped up in grown up bullshit, but there wasn't much she could really do about it. Looking out the window she saw Kurtis standing there, and she wanted to join him, but maybe he needed space? She wasn't sure, so she just went back in to the living room. Finding a couple of blankets she made it cozy, turning on the tv and dimming the lights. Once that was done she went to the balcony door, looking at him from where she stood. He looked like he was having a hard time, and she wanted to ease that for him.
Walking up behind him, she wrapped her arms around him, burying her face in his back.
his scent was always so enchanting to her, but what made herself gravitate towards him was his heat. He was just always warm and it made her feel good, like she was safe with him. "You're deep in your head," she said, turning her head so her cheek rested against his back, her fingers just pressing lighting against his clothed skin. She missed the summer. How carefree they had been and how they had laughed. "You want me to take your mind off of something?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 9:31 pm

Fuck. He just couldnt quite let go of his emotions, no matter how aggressively he sucked the smoke out of the cigarette, holding his breath longer like he was suffocating himself on the smoke. It was like the messages popped up in his head, followed by a similar scenario. And soon the cigarette burnt out but it wasnt like it was with his good will involved. So he stood there with his thoughts Whenever his father had hurt him, his mother was always there to snake her way through his defenses, making him feel like she actually gave a shit for a moment. He had been naive once, he wasnt getting fooled again. He felt Zaira's arms around him, how she pressed her face to his back. He hummed at her words, still looking out on the view before she asked a question that just made it click for him. He turned around, cupping her face rather quickly in between his hands before he pulled her in for a kiss. It was tender and sweet but there was something lying underneath it. He was doing it again, pushing his own shitty feelings away and focusing on hers, pushing her back until they reached the balcony door, if it was closed, he'd just push her a little up against the glass.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 pm

Zaira had offered it herself, so as he turned around she just looked at him before she felt his lips against her own. Sighing softly, she moved her hands up in his hair, messing with it as he pushed her back. She always felt safe with Kurtis, that was what made her do all of this. She was absolutely in love with him, and she couldn't think of anything better than feeling him press against her. As the balcony door hit her back she was a little surprised, mostly because she had barely felt like they were moving. She wasn't shy, letting him lift her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.
Whenever they were in a moment like this she couldn't help but think of all the other times. Not like she was comparing but still holding them up together. She loved every time with him she got, and it never seemed to get boring. It was always new in a different way, they experimented, tried something new, switched it up. He needed her right now, and she was fully willing to give him everything. She was in a safe place, her home, and she was with her boyfriend. "You gotta let me breathe," she muttered, her breath hasty as she tried not getting too riled up all at once. She liked playing a little hard to get, and it seemed like he enjoyed it as well. It was all about power play.
Breathing against his lips she nuzzled her nose against his, just taking a small moment to feel everything. "I really love you, you dumbass," she whispered, a smile on her lips as she slowly opened her eyes to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 10:52 pm

A part of him felt reluctant to let go of her face, but if it went the way he wanted then he wouldnt have to worry about not feeling skin in no time. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he held her up by her behind with one hand while the other held her lower back. He was quite eager in kissing her lips, like he was more trying to devour them and indulge himself in the way she tasted. Her mutter made him pause for a moment as he was drawing in a few hasty breaths himself. “I like hearing you gasp.” He whispered, feeling his body press up against her. She nuzzled her nose against his and her whisper made his grip tense a little around her. He moved his lips down to her neck, dragging his lips that were slightly wet from their mixed saliva down her skin, taking in her scent. “Say it again.” He mumbled against her neck, suckling gently on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm

She knew he was touching her skin more, wanting to feel what she felt, but could she really blame him? Today hadn't been good, and it was sure to get worse, but for now they had each other. Feeling him react to her whisper was always what made her feel so good. She knew the two of them weren't as lovey-dovey as most couples. Sure they held hands and kissed, but they had their own way of interacting. One that others wouldn't understand, but then again it wasn't for others to understand. As long as they were happy then that was all that mattered, right? His lips moved down to her neck and she stretched it for him, trying to muffle a moan at the feeling. He wanted her to repeat herself and she smiled, touching his cheek, pulling him up to look straight in to her eyes. "You heard me, you dumbass," she said, moaning the last part slightly. She knew what got him going and she knew that calling him this was her way of saying my darling or my sweetheart. It was a term of affection and yet also frustration at time. However how softly she said it right now, it was clear what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:09 pm

Expecting her to comply was maybe a stretch but he wasnt really as playful as he usually could have been. This was somehow different, like he needed the affirmation, their connection. She moved his face from her neck and he grit his teeth a little at her while growling softly. “Fine. I’ll make you scream it for me then.” He said as if it was some sort of threat. He lifted her off the glass and opened the door before he took her up to her room, having no issues with really carrying her. Or if it hurt then he was clearly ignoring it. Placing her down on her bed with a thump, he looked at her for a second with hungry eyes, before he crawled down over her, connecting their lips again in an eager manner. He moved the kisses down onto her chin, down her throat as his hands fiddled with her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:19 pm

She couldn't help but giggle lightly, wrapping her arms around him closer as he carried her. Maybe she should've scolded him for this, maybe she should've told him to lay off, but she needed him right now. She was almost thrown on the bed and she jumped a bit, pushing her head back in to her pillow as she looked at him. He looked like he was ready to just jump her, and he did. Their lips crashed and her hands were busy trying to get her pants off, he soon took over as he kissed her down her neck, biting her lower lip as she felt like his warm hands were all over.
She got out of her shirt, laying back down before she moved a bit slower. She just needed to feel like he wasn't just taking her like an animal. That he was aware and not too much in his head. "Say it back," she said, lifting his hand to her lips, kissing each of them before she softly and slowly started licking his index and middle finger, keeping eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:39 pm

She moved slower but his head wasnt really following that. However it wasnt like he could just do whatever he wanted to her, even if the thought was tempting. She just wasnt like any girl, but he also had the muscle memory working without him even really being aware. She took his hand and her words made him stop for a second as he looked at her. “You know I do.” He argued, watching as she kissed his fingers. “You are the only person that I…” he stopped as his eyes locked on her tongue, watching as she licked his fingers. She could just do that so effortlessly and drive him crazy inside. “… Fuck.” He said through gritted teeth as his jaw tensed up and even though it hurt, he may have liked it in the moment. He gently pushed his fingers into her mouth, watching her as his breath was trembling. “Fuck….” He mumbled again before he frowned at himself, but it was a different vibe that was around him now. He suddenly pulled away from her, clenching his hands in anger like he didnt really know what to do with himself. “I’m so fucking…. Fucked up!” He exclaimed, moving away as he didnt want to hurt her. He just didnt know what to do with his own head, and he felt so out of touch. Knocking his head against the wall, he closed his eyes hard and felt his shoulders tremble. The painkillers were dulling, making him feel like he was barely harming himself.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:45 pm

They both knew they loved each other, but once in a while she liked hearing him say it. He usually gave in, but this time around she just wanted to play around a bit. He pushed his fingers in to her mouth and she moaned softly, clearly enjoying this game, still waiting for him to actually say it. But then something changed with him, he pulled away and she was left on the bed alone as he stood up. Frowning a little confused, she sat up, pulling her duvet to her. Had she done something wrong? And then he started banging his head against the wall. No. She got up, walking to him and trying to make him stop hurting himself. "Kurt, what is it?" she asked, clearly worried as she cupped his face between her hands. She just wanted to help and she was now worried that he might've hurt himself more. "Hey, don't fuck around, what's up?" she said more seriously, looking at his eyes if he opened them.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 12:02 am

He stopped as she went to him, but his whole body seemed to be shaking. Damiano was right. He was just using her so he didnt have to feel so shitty all the time. And he loved her so it was like realizing that or making himself truly believe it only made him hurt. And feel so much anger and hatred towards himself. He knew who else in his family that didnt just mind using people. “I dont deserve you.” He whispered in a genuine tone, keeping his eyes closed before he pulled out of her grip. He felt tears run down his cheeks but he hated crying. He wasnt the type that cried, not in front of anyone at all. But believing that he was no different than the man he despised? “I’m just a leech.” He admitted, and in a sense it felt true when he had spent so much time feeling her feelings over his own. He shook his head at himself. Whatever punishment that awaited him at home, he probably deserved. So he went for the door.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 12:10 am

His whisper made her looked rather surprised at him. What was he saying? Then he spoke about him being a leech and she wasn't sure she was following. As he went for the door she took his hand, a whirlwind of emotions in her chest. Fear of losing him pretty high up there. "You do deserve me," she said in a sure voice, because it was what she believed to be true. She cared for him, and he cared for her. What was so wrong about that? "You're getting in your own head, you're trying to tear yourself apart and you think you don't deserve love," she moved over, standing in front of the door, looking up at him with serious eyes. She wasn't letting him just throw in the towel like this. She was way too stubborn for that, and he knew that as well. "You are deserving of love, and I love you, okay, is that what you want me to say to you? Cause I'll say it until you get it through your thick skull," she said, pulling his hand up to her chest letting him feel her beating heart and all of the emotions in her.
"What makes you a leech? What could you possibly say that would make me see you like that?" she asked, because she was trying to understand what he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 12:22 am

He felt her hand grab his and her emotions only aggrevated him more, though he wasnt like he could just shake free and go. Her sure voice made him grit his teeth. How could she be so damn sure when she knew who he was and what he was seen as. She was right, he was in his own head but he was also stuck there unable to move out of it. The only way to cope, made him feel sick just to think about because it made him a user. He listened as she made her argument, feeling her chest and the beating heart behind that was so full of emotion. “Zaira….” He said quite seriously as she asked him to explain his words. “I was going to fuck you on your bed just because it would make me feel some kind of autonomy. It wasnt love that was driving me. It purely out of selfish desperation.” He just flat out admitted.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 12:32 am

He disclosed what he had planned to do and strangely she didn't feel angry. Or disappointed. She just looked at him with a sort of puzzled face like; is that all? "Kurtis," she sighed, taking a deep breath as she shook her head a little. "This world is fucked, alright, we both know that ... But I can't get mad at you for this," she said, shaking her head a little. "That's how you've learnt how to cope, sure it's not the best way, but I also know that it's not you," and she did have a point there. She knew what he was like when he showed her love, she knew just how big of a softie he could be if he wanted to schmooze her up and make her feel like a princess. But the world was fucked. There was so many other shitty things he could do like hit her or verbally abuse her. Besides hadn't she been complicit? She had suggested taking his mind off of his worries. She had instigated this, and she wasn't feeling unsafe or even blamed him.
"Love is about sacrifice and being there for one another when no-one else in this damned world is there for you," she said, touching his cheek as she flashed him a brief smile. "If I didn't want you to fuck me, I would've said so - you know I take shit like this seriously, but honestly at this point I really just need to feel you," she confessed. She needed him too, she missed just feeling his skin pressed against her own as if at some point they might melt in to one person. "I need you Kurtis," she said, looking down as she knew it was weird coming from her, but as of late she really just wanted to drown herself in the feelings she had for him. Let herself just be with him and not worry too much about the future.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 12:50 am

It may not have been the worst he could do but in his world it felt like it was. Because it was what he did in his past, it was what he was known for. And it was something he wished that he just couldnt do to her. But the truth just was that and she put it quite nicely herself, it was how he coped. Maybe he had just wanted to believe that it would be nothing but sweet with her, love and all the good things and now it wasnt that.
He looked down but he listened, drawing in a deep breath as he closed his eyes. Her touching him only meant that he could tell that she was being sincere. That she wasnt just saying things to ease his mind or trick him. Her confession made him frown as he opened his eyes and looked at her. She said those four sweet words and he looked at her for a bit. He drew in a trembling breath as he considered his options. “Go sit on the bed.” He said in a quiet tone, if she did, he’d stand for a bit before he went to her, lifting a hand to touch her face. He lifted her by the chin to look at her face before he slowly pushed her back on the bed. He looked at her body for a bit before he sat down between her legs, his fingers gently touching her from ankle to inner thigh, just brushing over her skin. “You’re beautiful.” He mumbled but she knew he saw her as nothing but exactly that, beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 1:00 am

She knew that this was usually his way of handling himself, but right now she needed it too. Why couldn't he see that she was so desperate to just be with him? His touch always made the world disappear, and she wouldn't have to worry about her mom or Jeremy or anyone but him. He was all she wanted to think about right now, and she moved over, sitting down on the bed. Her pants and shirt were off, but she didn't feel naked. She couldn't around him.
He came to her, holding her chin so delicately before being pushed back on the bed. She was calm, relaxed as she felt his body heat between her legs. Biting her lower lip a little, she felt his fingers touching along the inside of her leg. His mumble actually made her blush a little, not because she disagreed, but because he just had that power over her. The power to make her body react in ways it didn't usually do. "And I'm all yours," she added in a vulnerable whisper, lifting herself up on her elbows to look at him. He was always handsome, beautiful down to every last bit of him, but saying it out loud might sound cheesy.
"I love you," she said, her eyes turning vulnerable. She always said something to follow up, like calling him an idiot or dumbass. But this time around it was just those three simple words that when put together had more meaning than she would ever truly fathom.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 1:41 am

His eyes had been on his hand, her skin, until she made her addition. His eyes slowly went towards her, seeing that redness in her cheeks. He looked serious but he also was. She said she loved him and he leaned over to kiss her inner thigh. “I believe you.” He said against her skin, drawing in a breath to smell her scent. “I love you too.” He said as he looked into her eyes. He wasnt lying. But then again he rarely lied if ever. He grabbed her leg and spread her open for him, eyeing her as he held onto her thigh, like he had to keep it in place in case she felt like squirming. He leaned down to kiss her gently between her legs, though the fabric of her panties was in the way of him feeling her on his lips. He however wasnt going to tease her like he had the first time, so he pulled the underwear to the side and kissed her carefully so she could get used to his mouth being there. With his hand on her thigh, it was never hard to tell whether he did well or not. “You smell so good.” He groaned, feeling his mouth water just at the thought of what he was about to do. And he wasted no time further as he leaned back down to her, using his tongue this time work her up real nice. His hand around her thigh, still to make sure she stayed in place and he could cheat to know exactly what way he was supposed to flick his tongue to really tease her well. He took pride in what he did, especially this that he only had done for a few girls, mostly because a lot were too shy to let him. He loved that about Zaira, the trust she had in him.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:16 am

This was way different than what he had been doing before, and even through his hands were firmly pressed against her skin it didn't matter. She wanted him to feel how good he made her feel. He wanted her to know just how much she cared for him. Smiling at him as he finally returned those simple words, it was clear just how happy it made her. But the best thing was that she didn't need to cheat to know he wasn't lying, it was so clear when she looked at him.
He leaned down, and she watched with tender eyes as he placed a kiss against her clothed heat, humming softly at his statement. Part of her had thought he was going to keep teasing her, but no, feeling the fabric get pushed aside she exhaled in a tremble as his lips connected with her treasure. She had to lie down, her elbows shaking, her back arching, wanting to press against his tongue. Though it was limited how much she could move with the way he was holding her legs open. He hit a tender spot and she moaned, turning her head to press it in to her pillow, not because she wanted to hide, but her head was mostly.all she could move. That and her hands. One of her hands rested on her stomach as the other was placed in his hair. Not holding him in place, but just rather as a reminder to herself who was doing this to her.
"Mmhmmm baby," she moaned softly, her face vulnerable as she closed her eyes to fully endure herself. Gods he was good, and the best part was he wasn't lazy about it. Most guys just wanted this over and done with, but often she had to pry him away. "I'm already soaked," she whined, although it wasn't a complaint.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 1:38 pm

Oh he could never get tired of her squirming like she did, it just did something to his head when she was like this. He probably enjoyed it as much as she did and it wasnt even him getting the pleasure. But he also sort of did through her. Her moan made him hum, hugging her leg a little closer to himself as he found a pace he liked for her. His other hand that wasnt holding her he stopped indulging himself in her treasure to suck on, making sure that his fingers were wet before he gently introduced two inside of her. But the way she was already riled up, he was sure she could already fit three in there. He smiled a little to himself before he leaned back in, pressing his fingers all the way in as his tongue teased her little bell. He was panting himself at this point as his fingers slowly began sliding in and out of her, curling up inside of her until he found her spot that he then focused on pleasing. He just wanted to get her there, feeling her tense up around his fingers and go wild all while he ate her up, tasting how perfect she was for him.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 6:12 pm

As he stopped she whined softly, feeling like she needed him again, but he wasn't far. His fingers were slowly introduced to the mix and she moaned softly as he spread her walls, her grip on his hair tightening a little bit as she felt in heaven right now. The combination of his fingers and tongue made her feel on edge straight away, her face twisting in pleasure and her body finding it hard to fight. She didn't want to give in just yet, but he pressed on, pushing the euphoria out of her, making her legs spasm a little as she pressed her head back in the mattress. "Fu ...uuuuuck," she cried out as he just forced her right over the edge and made her walls cramp around his fingers. She was panting too now, heaping for air in short bursts just to try and calm herself down, but it was easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 6:28 pm

He wasnt even sorry for doing what he did, pushing her so quickly towards the edge as he was. He could feel how she didnt wantnto give in, but he wanted to feel her crumble. And when she did he moaned against her as it sounded so hot to hear her, feel her tighten around him and the rush of emotions she felt. He helped her ride it out, smiling a little as he straightened his back and looked at her. “You almost couldnt keep still huh? You did well though.” He praised her a little teasingly, pulling his fingers out to lick them clean and wipe his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next