Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

To make things worse [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 5:57 pm

Yeah, thank the gods he was as thick skulled as he was handsome. "Well it won't be empty if we use it," she smiled. He came over, handing her the remote, putting it on a random channel as she crawled down, laying her head in his lap as she looked at the TV. She just needed someone she could hang with for a little while, she told herself, then she could maybe finally make up her mind about what to do. Which made her think. "If you were in my shoes ... What would you do?" she asked, keeping her eyes on the TV. Maybe she just needed a guy's opinion. "Or if ... If your girlfriend came up to you and told you that you were going to be a dad?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:38 pm

She was right and as he sat down and the TV was put on, it felt less like a sick room as it had been before. He didnt mind that she laid in his lap, looking at what was on TV as his hand carefully caressed her shoulder. Her question made him wrinkle his nose a little in thought but he didnt know what to say right away. Her changing the question made him hum. "I'd be t-t-terrified, first of all. B-because she's in America, so t-that would d-definitely suck." he admitted, scratching the back of his neck before he leaned back. "B-but I'm not Kurtis. S-so I cant say w-what he w-would say or t-think." he reminded her. Sighing he looked down at her. "B-but hiding it f-from him i-is not a g-good idea in my h-head, at least in t-the long run a-and if you keep it. I'd b-be sad to m-maybe f-find out some day in thirty y-years that I c-could have been a father." - "I-it's complicated, because y-you shouldnt do it if y-you dont feel safe."
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:46 pm

Turning her head she looked up at him with a smile, "so you do have a girlfriend," she said, she had been bugging him since he got back if he had found someone in America. And he had just admitted to it right now. He then went on to a more serious reply, making her sigh, looking back at the TV with a sour expression. "I just don't want to fuck up his life because I make a decision that he might not agree with," she argued. She knew that she loved Kurtis, and sure she had thought about living with him, but kids was something else. "I don't want to rush in to this choice, even though I feel like I have a ticking time bomb in my mind about it all," she said, closing her eyes as she breathed out in a sigh.
Being silent for a while, it sounded almost like she had fallen asleep again until she opened her eyes. "Okay ... I'll tell him ... But only if you promise to be there," she said, sitting up at looking rather seriously at him. "And I don't want it to be in school, it needs to be someplace neutral where we can keep this between us," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:58 pm

"Maybe. S-she keeps me u-updated." he said with a shrug, though he hadnt given in to her bugging then, there definitely had been someone. Her argument made him nod and hum in agreement. "W-well you both f-fucked up, right?" he said, sighing as he looked up at the TV. "A-at least d-dont t-tell him u-until you have an idea of w-what you want." he said to let her know that it wasnt in a rush either. It would just make things worse if they got angry at each other over it.
She agreed to telling him though Abel thought she had fallen asleep. "I'll b-be there, of course." he said. He definitely didnt want it to be on school grounds either. It felt like drama was handed out and sold like a currency for status. "It c-can be h-here. I d-dont have my p-parents roaming around?" he suggested. Then his stomach started growling slighty. "I-I'm hungry. Do y-you want some food?"
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:08 pm

She nodded, twiddling her thumbs again, her cheek sore from biting at it so much even in her sleep. "I'd appreciate that," she agreed to this place. It was their safest bet, just picking it here and not any place where they might get discovered. He suggested food, and she nodded, placing a hand over her stomach. "Yeah, I ... I could definitely eat something," she said with a faint smile on her lips.
Staying over at Abel's place was easier, and she really liked it being in the city center. The sound of life outside made her feel less alone. After eating she crawled in to bed again, still a bit shaken up by the whole ordeal. Bidding goodnight to Abel, she was left alone in the room. Twisting and turning, she couldn't find any rest. That was until she got up from the bed, grabbing Kurtis' jacket off the floor and taking it in to bed with her. Burying her face in it, she inhaled his scent along with the smell of his cigarettes. "Now I'm the dumbass," she muttered before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:36 pm

They were home at Jeremy's which was quite uncommon. But Jeremy had introduced Damiano to his parents as a close friend from the extra classes that worked cross class. It was technically true so Jeremy didnt feel too bad about it. And his parents even thought that Damiano was quite a polite young man. Jeremy was looking through a few of his notes as he sat leaned up against his bed. "So it was pretty easy to catch you up on everything you missed." he said to break the silence, feeling that if he read more words, he'd go crazy and see the hybrid as a bunch of letters and not a person.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Damiano was doing better, being out of the facility made him feel better. But he still had a lot of mental things he had to cover, so he had started seeing a psychiatrist. He had even met Jeremy's parents now, though he was unsure if he liked just being a close friend. Besides, being over at the nephilim's place meant he felt all too aware of what he was allowed to do. He was sitting by the desk in the office chair, turning his head to look at him as he spoke. "Yeah, well ... I guess I didn't need to know all the details, but it feels good to be back," he said, flipping a page in his book and turning his eyes back on it. Here he had to put on a façade, or it felt as such. He felt stiff and so far from himself, though that was becoming more of a recurring theme in his life than actually just being himself.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:54 pm

“No it seems quite trivial.” He agreed, looking at the hybrid before he sighed and placed down his book. It had been some nice weeks, though he hadnt been oblivious to the fact that they were still healing. He got up and went to the hybrid, grabbing his shoulder and carefully turning him. “I’m happy that you’re here and not at some Swiss facility.” He said, reaching over to cup his cheek. It was maybe a little too hands on for the setting that they were in but Jeremy was just so thankful.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:58 pm

Damiano was trying to be on his best behavior, but as he was turned in the chair he looked up at Jeremy and felt his heart beat. The hand on his cheek made him smile, leaning in to the touch before he seemed to realize where they were. Lifting a hand up, he removed the affectionate gesture, despite the fact he wanted the nephilim's hand still to be touching him. "I'm happy too," he said, feeling a bit bitter, as he still held on to his hand. "But we maybe shouldn't ... Here," it was his top priority to protect Jeremy, especially after everything had happened. They were just lucky that his parents hadn't heard about anything from the school.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:23 pm

His hand was removed but he didnt mind. It was maybe a bit too risky, as Jeremy’s parents could walk in any minute but Jeremy oddly enough didnt seem worried at all. “Maybe not.” He said but then he pulled at his hand, like he wanted him to stand up. “I’m just so tired of reading.” He mumbled, looking at the nephilim. It would be a good time to go find something to eat. But if Damiano did get up, Jeremy would just smile at him before moving up on his tip toes to kiss his lips gently, even carefully.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:30 pm

Tired of reading? He could hardly believe that this was really the reason. The pull on his hand made him raise an eyebrow, but he eventually got to his feet. Then he suddenly felt those full heavenly lips against his own. It was like he couldn't control himself, his hand reaching up to cup the nephilim's face, returning the kiss. "Oh, fuck you," he muttered against Jeremy's lips, taking a step away, placing his hands on his hips as he shook his head. Was this really what all that time in the facility had done to him? He was aroused already, and they both knew he couldn't go downstairs with a stiffy. "Really?" he sighed, looking down at the bulge in his pants. "I'm trying to be on my best behavior ... Are you trying to sabotage me?" he asked with a slight smile on his lips. He couldn't deny that he liked it. But since getting off the meds he felt his body so clearly and it was like experiencing being horny all over again.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:37 pm

The mutter made him chuckle lightheartedly, though he was enjoying the kiss as well. Only probably not as much as the hybrid was right in the moment. He followed the hybrid’s eyes down, a smirk spreading on his lips as he was asked a question. “Didnt you just say fuck you and now you’re talking about best behaviour?” He teased him in a lowered tone, lifting his hands to open his own shirt slowly. “What are you scared of?” He asked. It was like the hybrid was far more worried than he normally was for a change.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:42 pm

His heart was in his throat, his eyes fixating on Jeremy's hands as they opened up his shirt. That warm golden skin just ready to be touched. Fuck! He really had to get his mind out of the gutter, he was already imagining so many things. The question came and he looked down, as if he was ashamed about getting caught staring. "Hurting you," he replied. Such a simple answer and yet so complicated. He wanted to be with Jeremy, give himself over, but in order to do that he also had to loosen his own self-control. And last time that hadn't ended well.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:50 pm

The reply made him frown for a second but then he grabbed his face and held it between his hands. “You’ve only hurt me that one time. Out of how many other times?” He asked because he had to stay logical. Sure, it had been once. But the after’s had to count for something. He grabbed his hands and led them up to his exposed chest, letting him feel his muscles. “Just take it easy.”
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:54 pm

One time. But it was one too many if you asked the hybrid, however all his worries seemed to go as he felt his warm chest beneath his fingers. Without saying much, it moved down, unbuttoning a few more buttons just to touch more of him. "Why do you gotta be so hot?" he sighed in a whisper, biting his lower lip as his fingers moved over one of the nephilim's nipples. Taking a few deep breaths he stepped closer, leaning down to kiss his chest, feeling the muscles beneath the skin, making him groan under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:57 pm

He had also missed his hands, sighing as the touches made his skin tingle. It was still quite new to him, all this touching, kissing and it was so exciting. He liked feeling wanted by someone that he himself wanted. “Because I want to attract you.” He said, biting his lip a little as he felt his nipples tingle like the rest of his skin. He moaned softly, leaning into his touch. “Fuck, I’m gonna end up needing you more than I anticipated.” He admitted in a soft whisper, looking down at the hybrid’s hands.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:03 pm

"Don't say it like that ... You know I can't resist giving you what you want," he murmured against his skin, his lips moving up, kissing along the dark skin of his collarbone. Using both his hands he undid Jeremy's shirt, grabbing lightly on to his hips. He was breathing heavily, getting high on the nephilim's scent and the feelings he had. "Why are we so stupid," he asked, though it was more of a statement, continuing to kiss him up to his neck and all the way up to his lips. "I want you so bad," he whined softly, his hands moving down, grabbing around his behind and pressing him closer.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:09 pm

The murmur made him groan in delight, flashing his teeth in a slight smile that was over his lips. But he needed him so bad and he just wanted to yell and scream for everyone to just hear that. His shirt was undid and the kisses made him hold his breath though it was already trembling when he breathed out. “Because we’re in love?” He guessed. Greeting his lips, he wrapped his arms around the hybrid’s neck, pulling him with him as he backed off towards the bed. “You’re not hurt this time.” He remarked, also to remind himself that there was nothing that could really stop them. Well had they been in the right house.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 pm

"Mmhm," he moaned in agreement to the guess, his lips busy against his warm skin, feeling himself get more riled up. The remark didn't help much either. There really was only one thing holding them back, but right now he couldn't even seem to remember that reason as he followed Jeremy down on his bed. Leaning over him he smiled, kissing his nose before moving his kisses down once more. Down along his muscly chest until he reached his pants. He was practically clawing at the stupid belt as he undid it, pulling the nephilim's pants down as he placed a kiss over his underwear. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's in a good mood," he muttered, cupping him over his underwear.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:23 pm

They laid down and Jeremy watched as the hybrid battled the sturdy belt. It made him chuckle a little because his father had gotten him it and somehow it felt like his parents had tried their best to keep him from Damiano in every which way they could. He wasnt really shy of his own body so undressing wasnt an issue for him. He maybe liked being watched by the beautiful male. “Of course not. You’re hot as fuck.” He scoffed, reaching down to touch his face before he pulled him up. “Come here, make out with me.” He pleaded, looking a little vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:27 pm

He chuckled against his skin, looking up at him, some of his long hair sitting a little wildly around his face. But the pull was irresistible, coming up to his face he pressed his chest against Jeremy's. He just wanted to feel all of him. "I'm here," he smiled before leaning down to connect their lips. Savoring this moment, he could feel his body act a little on it's own, pressing against him, grabbing at his skin to feel all of those sweet and loving emotions. His lips moved against his, their tongues dancing from time to time and he felt in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:33 pm

The hybrid moved up and he looked at him with eyes that were full of love. He loved him so much, he felt like his heart could burst in his chest just then. The assurance was nice and as their lips connected, he was eager and so was his hands as he felt him all over. Sure, Damiano was still rather clothed, but it couldnt change long to change that. He liked his upper lip with his tongue, moaning as Damiano effortlessly seemed to cause some sort of friction. “I want you.” He mumbled between their steamy kisses, unsure if the saliva he could taste now was his own or the hybrid’s.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:38 pm

Damiano had been used to them not taking it further than this, light pulling and a lot of making out. They were taking it slow, feeling each other out and getting to know what they liked. It was a healthy way of moving forward, but right now Damiano could've sworn he felt something more. A need. And that need was confirmed as Jeremy mumbled those words. He groaned softly, pulling away to look at his face, blinking a few times just because he felt like he had to hear that again. "Do you mean it?" he asked. Sure they had fooled around, hell there had even been that one night where they had gotten undressed both of them, making out in Damiano's room. They had been close to jumping in with both feet, but had ended up not going through with it. "Are you sure?" he just needed to know, he had to know.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:43 pm

“Of course I do.” He said like it was ridicolous not to believe it. He looked away for a second, feeling his cheeks burn up from how hot things had gotten between them. “If you keep asking then I’ll start doubting myself.” He chuckled but didnt really mean it. It was nice that the hybrid was set on him being completely sure. “I like making out. I do. But I also want to show you that I’m serious about this, us.” He said, looking the hybrid in the eyes before he grabbed his face again and pulled him down for a soft kiss. But it was really just to get his hands on his shirt so he could start unbuttoning it.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm

He felt like he was daydreaming or maybe stuck in some sort of fantasy, but as the nephilim pulled him down and kissed him he had to moan against his lips, his eyes falling shut as he felt himself get undressed. Pulling out of the shirt, he undid his own belt, pulling off his pants before laying back down. However this time he seemed almost gentle, his lips separated as he looked intently at Jeremy's eyes. His hands moved down, caressing his toned body until he reached the nephilim's underwear, his chest heaving slightly as he dug under the fabric, his hands caressing the member he found beneath. Moaning softly, he leaned down, connecting their lips once again as he slowly felt him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To make things worse [cw]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next