Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

To make things worse [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:05 pm

The way his whole demeanor changed only made Jeremy that more certain that he really wasnt the scary monster he was so worried about being. He helped undressing him, the closer they got to being naked, the more excited the nephilim got. That was a good sign right? He felt his hand move down his body and as the hybrid got into his underwear he moaned and arched his back slightly. “Fuck…” he cursed, grabbing onto the hybrid’s arm as he looked at him with his mouth slightly open while he felt the pleasure from being touched so gentle and slow.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:10 pm

Did he even know how hot he looked right now? How his entire body tingled just to be closer to him. "Is it good, baby?" He muttered sweetly, a smile on his lips as he leaned down to kiss his neck, sucking lightly just over his pulse. Fuck, he could feel how hard he was getting just by feeling Jeremy up. "You want my mouth?" He muttered softly against his neck, lightly letting his tongue run over his skin and up to his ear where he moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:21 pm

“Yes… it’s really good…” He moaned gritting his teeth as he just felt so good. He stretched his neck for him, his heart going a little crazy. The mutter wasnt even needed, because hadnt he already said that he had wanted all of him? “I do.” He admitted, looking down at the hand in his underwear before he looked at the hybrid. “Do you want to bite me?” He asked in a breathy voice, feeling a little overwhelmed but also so happy and in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:31 pm

He looked down and the question made him chuckle a bit, shaking his head. "I won't bite him, if that's what you're worried about," he promised, leaning down to lick the nephilim's lips, feeling his mouth water with the thought of what he was about to do. He wasn't however excluding it, maybe because he didn't trust himself fully yet.
His kisses moved down, kissing along the faint happy trail on his lower stomach until he reached the seam of the underwear. Pulling the fabric down, his member sprung free, and he smiled seeing it like this. Gods he could feel his need, and it was fueling him. Leaning down he kissed the lips, sticking out his tongue to let it run along his slit. Humming, he smiled before engulfing his length.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:41 pm

“Nooo…” he sighed, biting his lip a little. “I was saying that you could if you wanted to.” He said, just to let him know that he was fine with it. “Obviously not down there but you know.” He explained just as Daniano started kissing down his body. He adjusted himself a little before Damiano pulled his underwear down and exposed him fully. He moaned at the feeling of the hybrid’s lips, gripping onto the soft linen underneath him as he watched him. It looked so hot and Jeremy had to look away even if he didnt want to. It would just make him instantly crumble if he did.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:50 pm

He was allowed to bite him? He found it hard to believe, but nodded before going down south. If there was one thing that turned him on, it was hearing Jeremy struggle to keep himself in check. He was always so calm and collected, but the guy was melting beneath him. While bopping his head, he spread the nephilim's legs a little, his hand moving down as a finger slowly crept nearer his entrance. His body was tensing a little bit, feeling quite overwhelmed already, but it was like it only fueled him to continue. Removing his mouth from his member, he dripped saliva everywhere, lifting his hand to make his fingers nice and wet. "You wanna feel my finger, huh babe?" he muttered in a hushing voice, spreading the nephilim's ass cheeks slightly. He kissed around his member before kissing up the length of it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:02 pm

His body tensed up and he felt so out of check with himself but in like a way that he also liked. He liked not having to be what he usually was and just completely surrendered to his body’s calling. He felt his legs get spread slowly but he didnt mind, panting softly as Damiano gave him a break to speak. “I do.” He moaned, squirming slightly like he couldnt really wait. He thought he had waited enough.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:07 pm

His moan made him smile. Any thought about Jeremy's parents coming home any time soon was out the window. All he could think was getting the guy beneath him to squirm with all of the pleasure he could provide. Looking up at him, he slowly teased around his rim, letting him get used to the sensation of something this close to his entrance. Carefully he inserted a finger, gritting his teeth because fuck he felt tight. He could feel himself so hard just at the thought of what his insides felt like. His free hand grabbed around his member, jerking him off, letting more saliva drip from his lips to lube his length up further. Meanwhile he was slowly beginning to finger him, letting him get used to it all. "Fuck you look so sexy," he whispered, kissing member, trying to focus on breathing.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:22 pm

Fuck, now that he was feeling just a slight bit of what Damiano could give him, he wished they had taken it further before. He bit his lip, feeling the new sensation of Damiano’s finger touching him somewhere different but his body told him that this was just right. And with that the finger moved inside, Jeremy moaning a little vulnerable but it was just because it felt heavenly and weird at the same time. “Dont make me cum already.” He begged, as the hybrid was still jerking him off. “What about you?” He mumbled like his mind suddenly realized how much he was getting without giving anything back.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:31 pm

The beg could've driven him completely mad. Fuck, he wanted him to come, over and over until he could barely remember his own name. But he slowed down on jerking him, focusing on fingering him instead, biting his lower lip as he grabbed lightly at the nephilim's thigh. The mumble made him chuckle, "what about me?" he asked, looking at him with a spark in his eyes. He liked him like this, giving over any control he usually had and just enjoying what they were doing. Damiano moved his hand from the nephilim's thigh and to his underwear, pulling it down before he began jerking himself off, moaning as he looked at Jeremy. His finger kept teasing his entrance before inserting another finger. "You think I'm not getting off on seeing you squirm like this?" he asked, his member harder than he had ever felt it was. He wanted him, so badly, and yet he knew better than to just jump in to it. "Good boy," he would praise him, seeing him take his other finger so well.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 12:09 am

Damiano’s reply shut him up or more it was the way his fingers teased his insides with such purpose. It was like he knew how to move his fingers and Jeremy envied it and loved it the same. All he could really do was just moan and take it. He pulled his underwear down and he looked at him and how hard he was when he hadnt even been touched. He wasnt sure he could fit his whole length inside but gods how he wanted to try. “Is it because you already imagine the replacement for your fingers?” He retaliated with a deep moan as the other finger caught up to the first one. He was really being stretched out now. “Fuck…” he gasped, curling his toes as he had a tight grip around his bed linen at this point. “You just like watching me hm?” He asked between moans, his muscles around his stomach and torso tensing with the tingles of pleasure that soared through him from below.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 12:18 am

Groaning he nodded, looking at him with lust filled eyes. He loved the nephilim, so much, and the fact that this was really happening hadn't truly hit him yet. "Yeah," he replied in a hasty voice. He wanted to feel his insides, wanted to feel that tightness around his member, but he also wasn't looking to just rip him open. Although the thought of it was slightly arousing in it of itself.
How he gasped made him smile, but it faded quickly as he focused on the nephilim. "I love seeing you stretched out for me," he said, curling his fingers slightly, trying to locate his prostate and wanting to make him squirm a little more. He needed to just relax a little bit more. "I want to make you mine," he admitted. He hadn't spoken much about his possessive tendencies, but right now he wanted Jeremy and no one else. "I want to claim you."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:35 am

He was enjoying this quite a lot and that was good because he hadnt really had an idea as to what it felt like. Damiano’s confession made him frown a little as it was quite mutual. He wanted to be his, make him his and everything in between. It was easy to tell that the hybrid was quite possessive but Jeremy was quite blinded by love and lust. “Claim me? How? You’re already inside of me where no one else have been.” He said as he moaned and arched right the moment Damiano hit a good spot.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 8:28 am

It was a bit strange. Damiano had never been possessive before. He had never wanted to have a claim to anyone, but with Jeremy it was like something inside of him needed that. It wasn't a healthy mindset, but he couldnt even think of that when the nephilim squirmed in delight, making him smile as he kept teasing the spot. "I can't describe it," he confessed, panting softly as he added a third finger. Gods he was so cute right now.
When it seemed like Jeremy had gotten used to his fingers he pulled them out, smiling as he saw how needy his hole was for him. Producing some extra saliva, he let it drip down on his member and Jeremy's entrance, biting his lower lip at the sight. Then for a moment he turned soft as he leaned over the nephilim, looking in to his eyes as he guided his member to his entrance, moaning at the feeling. He was tight, but not so much so that it would hurt too much. Or at least he hoped so. Beneath it all he still cared very deeply for Jeremy, and he looked in to his eyes as he slowly inserted himself. His shoulders trembling as he was clearly holding back from just shooting his whole length in to him. "I love you," he whispered, feeling like this was truly what love must've been like.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 10:43 am

He hadnt even realized that he was up on three fingers now, because he was far too busy enjoying it and watching Damiano to make sure he saw how good he was making him feel. He gasped as Damiano pulled out his fingers, feeling so empty all of a sudden. It was a weird feeling now, like something was missing inside of him. But then he saw how Damiano was preparing himself and the nephilim’s entrance and the weird feeling went away.
It all seemed to go fine until Damiano entered him. It was just a bit more than three fingers and Jeremy whimpered as he grabbed onto the hybrid’s arms as if that could protect him. But the whisper made him look at the hybrid with vulnerable eyes before he pulled at him to go further. It did hurt but he just moaned as if it didnt. It just felt so good to be loved and needed. He was happy that he could have the one he loved be his first. “I love you…” he whispered back, feeling all teary eyed.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 2:24 pm

Should he have been more careful? Taking things slower and been more gentle? Yes. Double yes. But it was hard to ignore that primitive feeling of lust. He felt it got harder and harder to ignore his beastly side as he continued to press himself inside of him, moaning perhaps louder than intended, but he felt so heavenly. At long last he hit as far as he could, leaning down to the nephilim, looking in to his eyes as his hands caressed his sides. "Say you're mine," he groaned, leaning down to kiss his neck. His member throbbing and if the nephilim took too long to answer he would pull out only to slam in to him again, repeating his words that slowly sounded like a command more than a plea.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 5:14 pm

There definitely was a change in Damiano but it wasnt like Jeremy could really tell. Because all he saw was the man he loved and who he had longed for for so long. It hurt him to be stretched out when Damiano reached further than his fingers could but Jeremy told himself that that was just expected. Feeling Damiano reach all the way in was somehow relieving though it probably hadnt been necessary. He barely heard him as he tried to keep himself relaxed, so when he pulled out and slammed right back in, the nephilim whimpered in a mix of pleasure and pain, tears forming in his eyes as it stung. “I’m… yours.” He whispered in a trembling voice, looking up at the hybrid he loved so dearly.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 5:33 pm

Damiano smiled, gritting his teeth as he felt so eager to just feel all of him. He felt amazing, like nothing he had ever felt before. His hands grabbed a bit harder around Jeremy's hips, pushing in so they were basically flush skin to skin. The whisper made him smile, "yes you are," he moaned, his fingernails digging in to the nephilim's soft warm flesh. "Fuck," he cursed under his breath, leaning down to kiss his lips, biting on his lower lip. He was thrusting at a more normal pace now, moaning as he felt his eagerness take over again. Biting down on his lip and making it bleed. The blood only seemed to fuel his needs, licking his lips before moving his kisses down, leaving smaller love bites along his neck. "You're really mine," he muttered, feeling the sweet blood on his tongue, keeping on thrusting in to him as he felt closer to the edge. "Mine ... Mine ... Mine..." he said for every thrust, biting a little harder for each time that he felt closer to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 5:58 pm

The hard handling of Damiano’s hands were not quite soothing the sore feeling he felt down below. He just had to stay relaxed and then it wouldnt hurt so much. It seemed to appease the hybrid to give in to his command, but Jeremy just wanted to feel loved. And he felt that need in the other guy quite obviously. They kissed but it was hard to keep from moaning when he was still moving inside of him. “Careful.” He mumbled a little muffled as the hybrid had his lower lip hooked. He felt his lip tear by the bite, his eyes stinging as it wasnt exactly a pleasant feeling. He barely reacted however, forced to moan and sound like this was heavenly. It had to be right? It couldnt be anything else when he was with Damiano. The mutter made him lift his hands and place around the hybrid, wanting him so close that their skin would rub together. The thrusts were rough and he whimpered as it hurt, but he could tell that the hybrid was getting closer, so did he really mind? Not really. “You can come inside.” He said, blinking some tears away and having to grit his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:14 pm

He loved him. He told himself that. And yet there was something deep within him that knew that this right now wasn't what it was supposed to be. The words he mumbled, careful, it made him realize that he was being selfish. He slowed down, laying down closer to him as he cupped his face. This time around he thrusted more tenderly, looking in to his eyes, kissing his face as he moaned softly. He had said he could come in him, and he nodded, wiping away some of his tears. He nodded, letting him know he heard him, but moved his hand down as he started jerking Jeremy's member. "Only if you cum with me," he whispered, his lips smeared with Jeremy's blood so he probably looked a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:26 pm

He slowed down and it felt more pleasant that way, though there was a stinging that he couldnt really pinpoiint. But at least it wasnt really hurting so he could stay relaxed and feel some pleasure from it. It felt more intimate now and somehow Jeremy realized that that was what it was supposed to be like. Not that it meant he had any insight on what had happened before. As Damiano grabbed around his length and jerked him off as well, the pleasure was indescribable. “Wont take me long.” He warned him with a deep moan. He lifted a hand to wipe the worst off the blood of the hybrid’s face, leaving just a small red tint behind. He felt his heart pick up a pace all of a sudden as he got near his climax, barely getting to hold back or react before he gave in to it.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:40 pm

When Jeremy finally gave in, he couldn't hold back either, holding back on pushing himself in further, actually opting to pull himself out a little more. Closing his eyes, trembles went through his body as he felt his euphoria overwhelm him, making him shiver with all of the emotions both of them felt. He sorta collapsed on the nephilim, panting and gasping softly for air as he just wrapped his arms closely around him. That was when he started to shiver, his shoulders moving as he felt like he was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 7:18 pm

He was panting softly for air as he came down from his high, but then Damiano shivered in his arms. He frowned a little confused before he carefully opted for sitting up, groaning a little as he was quite sore. He still didnt think it had been that bad and it probably never would occur to him. “Are you crying?” He asked, touching the hybrid’s shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 7:26 pm

As Jeremy moved to sit up he got up from the bed, shying away from his touch. He was quiet, putting on his clothes as he mumbled something about needing to head home. "I did it again," he whimpered, holding his hand out if Jeremy tried to come closer. He had hurt the nephilim again, and Jeremy had said nothing. He hadn't even said it was hurting, but as he had reached his climax he had felt the pain he was in. "I need ... I'm not well," he said, getting in to his clothes as he stumbled out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 7:35 pm

He didnt understand why Damiano suddenly moved away, looking as confused as he felt. Had he done something wrong? He didnt understand. He got up but the hand made him stop. “Damiano…” he said, hoping that he would snap out of it but then the hybrid started to move out. He grabbed his underwear and put it on, but it wasnt without pain as he was quite tender. He couldnt really match the speed of Damiano and soon he was alone in his room, still reaching for his shirt. “Fuck…” he mumbled, sitting down on the bed with a thump that made him whimper and grit his teeth. He had to clean up before his parents got home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To make things worse [cw]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next