Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:25 pm

He looked at him, listening as he spoke, feeling the thumb on his jaw, his lips separated. Vinnie being relaxed and calm was affecting him so strongly, he was fully relaxed and enjoying everything. The notion that Hunter could join them made him lean a bit up to lick his jaw in a small gentle lick. Yes. He did like her touches as well but he had to admit that she hadnt touched him like Vinnie did now. It was different but all too welcomed by the cat turned human. He liked them both, not wanting to be without either of them. Maybe it made him greedy. But it wasnt like he saw any consequences by it. It just came from his gut feeling and felt all too natural.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:33 pm

A clear yes. He smiled, liking the licks that served as indicators, though he normally preferred a verbal reply, it wasn't really in Gaspar's nature to talk much. "Alright ... I'll ask her ... But she might not like me enough," he said, just letting him know that things might not pan out as they wanted it to.
He continued washing the other, moving down his legs as well, making sure to get as much of him scrubbed as possible. "Can I kiss you?" he asked, though it was clear it wasn't just a kiss on the cheek, as he had indulged in that a few times already. "Just on the lips," he elaborated, smiling as it was a rather intimate moment they were sharing right now. What was important to him was that Gaspar could follow along, give consent and know what he was signing up for.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:06 pm

She didnt like Vinnie? Gaspar had barely noticed being sick and unaware but he couldnt imagine it. Why wouldnt she like the seraph? The soft hands washing him could almost make him squirm as new areas that hadnt been touched were rubbed. The question made Gaspar look at him, wondering why the seraph even asked. The elaboration didnt make much sense to the cat turned human either. He leaned up and licked his lips carefully, to then wait for the seraph to do it. It was the closest he could get to active consent. Had Gaspar known how to kiss he probably would have done that instead.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:11 pm

He chuckled, because the lick was almost like a cat kiss, wasn't it? "Let me show you how to kiss," he muttered softly, his hand still holding on to his jaw rather delicately, his fingers stretching to touch his neck as well. He leaned in, connecting their lips in a sweet and perhaps a bit needy kiss. It would take Gaspar some time to get used to, he supposed, prolonging the kiss, making out with him rather slowly, just for him to get a feel of it.
He eventually broke the kiss off, smiling at him as he looked at the warm cheeks and dampened hair. He was really pretty like this, wasn't he? Ending the kiss, he licked his lips gently, just removing any excess saliva.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:31 pm

He looked at the seraph with anticipating eyes, just waiting for it to happen. He however didnt have to give in to his own impatience as the seraph kissed him, and though he had never kissed anyone before, it was like Vinnie knew how to guide him. Slow and needy, he could feel that. He moved one hand up to grab lightly at the seraph’s shoulder, moaning softly as it felt quite natural to do so. The kiss was broken off and Gaspar panted lightly, feeling quite heated beyond the bath’s temperature. His hand moved quite naturally as he grabbed the seraph’s hand off his face, looking at him with love ridden eyes as he slowly moved the hand down his body. He was just so used to having his needs tended to. His breath was a little hasty, guiding the hand further down.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:41 pm

Gaspar's moan did something to the seraph's body. A light tremble running down and through his body, he looked at him as his hand was guided down. Oh, it was hard to deny him, his hand cupping the other's length with his palm. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked, touching and rubbing him gently, but never truly giving him what he wanted, "bud, you are full of surprises today ... But it will have to wait until you're better," riling him up further wouldn't be good for him. His body needed to focus on healing. "I promise you that I'll help you take care of it when you're all good again," he said, kissing his lips once more before releasing his member.
He got up and out of the bath, grabbing a towel for both of them, drying himself off before helping Gaspar up. "Do you need help back to the bed?" he asked, if the answer was yes, he would wrap him up in the towel, lifting him up in his arms and carrying him out to the bed once more. Hunter was standing in the kitchen cooking, and he wondered if she had heard any of the things him and Gaspar had spoken about. Maybe he was a little high off of his attraction to Gaspar, but she didn't look half bad right now. He moved back to the bathroom, removing the plug from the tub, wringing out the washcloth and placing it to dry. He got out of his underwear, pulling in to some sweatpants before returning to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 6:47 pm

Feeling the light grasp, Gaspar let out a soft whimper. What was this feeling? It felt so good and yet tense. Even if Vinnie was just feeling him up, that was really just all he needed. Anything beyond had just made him frustrated if he had to deal with too many new feelings at once. But honestly, he had no idea of knowing that. He wanted more of this new feeling. So while the seraph was pushing it away, hearing that it wouldnt be forgotten was what kept Gaspar from getting angry when the feeling stopped. He liked kisses too, so Vinnie kissing him before he let go of the cat turned human’s parts redirected his focus.
But he definitely didnt want to get out now. So when Vinnie did, he frowned for a second. All the steam and warmth made him feel like he was never sick. He didnt want to go, even if he had to dissolve. But Vinnie had also been very nice to him in the bath so he could comply, this once.
He was helped out and grabbed onto the seraph at this question. Yes. He was then helped into bed and laid back down. He felt energetic after the bath, sitting up in the bed, but also grabbing the covers to surround himself and regain his little space of pure safety. He sat in silence, just snuggled up and staying warm. Even if he didnt smile, it was easy to tell that he was relaxed and content right here.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 10:44 pm

Hunter had turned on the TV. It was weird how you conditioned yourself like this. She was scrubbing some dishes, wondering why she felt like she had to help with everything. Maybe she just had this inner need to nurture that she hadn't ever really been able to explore. On the other hand it was easy to care for Gaspar. He reminded her a lot about herself when she was sick, a little needy and not easy to budge. But she thankfully knew how to handle that stuff.
The two guys eventually came out from the bathroom, and she put on the kettle, thinking that maybe him getting some warm tea would further aid his throat. Pouring him a mug she came over, sitting down on the bed, seeing the bright eyes that met him. "So the shower wasn't too bad, I take it?" She smiled, it was nice to see a more healthy color to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:22 pm

Hunter came over and Gaspar looked at her with his happy eyes. Yeah the bath was good. He looked at the mug in her hand. “Is- F…or me?” He asked. It didnt look like the water he normally had to drink. And though the soup had been good, this seemed dangerous. It was dirt coloured like water he had seen in puddles outside. He didnt want puddle water! “What… is?”
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:31 pm

"It's tea," she said, stirring it a bit, just cooling it down a bit for him, "the taste is alright, but I've added some honey in there so it's a bit sweeter." The honey would also help with his sore throat, so she was hoping that this would help him plenty for now. "Careful, it's hot," she warned him before handing him the mug, showing him how to hold it, and how it could also be used to warm his fingers.
She looked over, seeing Vinnie standing by the bathroom door, using a towel on his damp hair, seeing how he was wearing sweatpants. His tattoos were interesting to say the least, noticing he had a dog on the side of his neck. She scoffed softly, before looking back to Gaspar, she touched his forehead humming to herself. His fever had gone down from yesterday, so that was a good sign. "I need to go home tonight to grab some clean clothes for myself ... Do you think you can manage being here alone with him again?" she asked, because frankly she had seen how upset he had been when she had come back.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:46 pm

Tea? He wrinkled his nose a little as he looked at the cup, leaning a little forward to look down into the mug. She handed him the mug and he held it like she told him to. He didnt take a sip yet, not wanting to get burned. But it warmed his hands nicely. His fever was already getting better and maybe it was his mood that also affected it.
Her question made him look down into the mug as he thought about it. Then he looked up at her and then looked at Vinnie. He reached out with one hand and made soft noises towards him. Yeah he would be okay. “Come… ba-..ck.. soon..” he said as he looked at her again.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:07 am

Of course she would be back soon. In fact she pretty much was around every day, unless she was out running errands. It was strange how the three of them were slowly starting to get along. Vinnie even made sure that she had a space for her clothes. Things were moving pretty fast, but she told herself it was only until Gaspar was feeling better. And when that day came, she felt almost attached to the other two. Strange for someone who always described themselves as a loner.
She was laying on the bed next to Gaspar, Vinnie was at work, so she took the time to just relax, reading a book as the TV as always was on if anyone wanted to watch it. Sometimes it seemed that Gaspar got curious of her book reading, and she would read to him from the book, trying her best to describe the plot. She turned her head, looking at Gaspar, wondering what he was thinking about everything right now. He was visibly better, and it seemed that his throat as well wasn't as sore - at least he didn't sound sore. "I was thinking of making Vinnie dinner when he gets back; Would you maybe want to help?" The cat turned human wasn't seemingly all that knowledgeable about cooking, but she thought he might as well get some basics in.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:38 am

He got better quite fast though it was a bit of a tedious experience. He wasnt good with the throat stuff and having to cough up stuff that was just hurting. But when he finally felt better, he was more interested in doing what he called human stuff. They were laying on the bed and Gaspar was touching her hair gently, feeling the texture between his fingers. She spoke and he listened, frowning in thought before he eventually nodded; he had learned that the best way to confirm things was to nod. He was up for trying it out at least. At least the stuff that wasnt too difficult, because that would frustrate him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:48 am

What was it about the two of them laying together like this that made her so relaxed? His fingers running through her hair was nice, and it wasn't even like he was focusing on her. It was just something he seemed to do out of habit these days. He agreed to let her teach him some basic stuff, "I was thinking pizza ... It's really simple and tastes fine," she said, while she would say that about most food, she had a hunch that perhaps Gaspar and Vinnie would be fans. "The good thing about pizza is that you can add anything to it that you like," she smiled, closing her book to look at Gaspar. Seeing him healthy now she felt quite happy. In the beginning she had thought that this would be the end of them seeing one another, mostly because he had grown close with Vinnie once more and she wasn't really needed. But it seemed like he always wanted her around, even when she couldn't be.
She described what a basic pizza was comprised of; Bread, tomato sauce and cheese. Then any topping could be added, and there wasn't a wrong way to make it. She moved to sit up on her knees, looking at the cat turned human, reaching out to touch one of his dark curls. His yellow eyes were so pretty, and she wondered if her own red eyes would ever get to measure up to the high standard she compared herself to.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 9:54 am

Pizza? He sort of knew what that was. At least he had seen Vinnie eat it and maybe gotten a little nibble that he liked. “Fish.” He said in a bit of an excited tone. It was weird how the cat turned human rarely smiled, but the motion itself and the meaning of it wasnt something that was incorperated in his system. He listened quite intently as she explained what made a pizza.
She touched his curls and he grabbed her hand a little playfully. He just touched it gently before pulling it to his lips to place a soft kiss on her knuckles. Then he put it back in his hair and sighed. “P… p-.. pi… izzaaaa?” He tried, though combining the word to a full word was hard. But he had also only been speaking for a few weeks now and it was still rather limited what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:04 am

He took her hand, and she obliged, though his affectionate touches had increased, she didn't think much of it. He was like this with Vinnie too, so maybe it was just his way of expressing gratitude. It did however make her feel pretty good, smiling at him as he tried to say the word. In all honesty, it wasn't the easiest word to get around perfectly. "That's right, pi-zza," she repeated for him slower, letting him see how she moved her tongue and mouth to make those sounds.
"I don't think Vinnie will like fish on his pizza, but I'm pretty sure I saw some chicken in the fridge we can use," touching his curls still. It was kind of an odd situation she had found herself in. She felt connected to Gaspar, maybe because he was easy to care for, but it was clear that he cared about her too. But asking what this was wouldn't lead anywhere but frustration. "You really have picked up kissing, huh?" she chuckled, running her hand down, resting on his chest. She could feel his heartbeat, hear the light rasp that seemed to linger a bit after his illness, though she was sure that would clear out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:10 pm

“Piz…zaaa.” He repeated as he had watched how her mouth was moving and forming the word. She was always so encouraging and helpful when it came to his attempts to speak, and it made him really listen to her when she helped him out.
The notion about kissing made him scoff softly as he looked at her, a faint smile forming on his lips. It just felt nice to do. Especially to the people he cared about the most. There had been one incident where a helpful old lady had gotten some of the cat turned human’s physical grattitude. But her reaction had also not been what he had expected so he was a little drawn back with interacting with strangers; which was for the best. He placed his hand over hers, giving it a soft squeeze. “Vinnie… g- gone.. for-… long?” He asked. It was probably one of the sentences he had used the most, about the both of them when the other wasnt there.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:17 pm

"No, he'll be home in an hour or so," she said, just double checking the time. Feeling his hand press hers against his chest felt really good for some reason. It was so clear that he cared about her and Vinnie too. It was strange, ever since Gaspar's sickness had been at it's high point, the three of them had gotten closer, and she swore she sometimes caught Vinnie checking her out. Odd for a guy who was very dismissive of her to begin with. "He spoke about some new documentary airing tonight that he wanted to watch with the both of us, actually," come to think of it, they had been spending a lot of time together.
She leaned in closer to Gaspar, "so how about we surprise him with home made dinner?" she chuckled, booping his nose with her free hand before moving off of the bed, adjusting her shirt as she walked to the kitchen. She was always dressed rather casually, but perhaps it was because whenever she did morph in to her dog form it tore her clothes if she didn't think ahead. Opening a few cupboards, she found the ingredients for the base, mixing water and flour to make a simple pizza dough.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:47 pm

An hour. Gaspar still didnt quite get the concept of time but he knew that an hour meant not too long now especially if they were having fun in the meantime. A documentary? Gaspar loved those! Especially the ones about things he had never seen. Like the sea, deserts, rain forests. Rain forests were probably the coolest with all the colours and different things.
He nodded in agreement as she had booped his nose, watching her get up before he shortly after followed. He didnt know where to begin so he just waited for her to show him something. He was quite curiously watching her mix all the ingridients. “What is?” He asked, pointing at the flour. He touched some excess and watched how the powder made the tip of his finger completely white. And if he rubbed it into another finger then it was completely dry.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:53 pm

He followed her, and she let him look for now, because this part was probably not one his senses would enjoy much. She chuckled, "flour," she said, showing the wet dough, adding some flour to her fingers to not make them stick to the dough, "it's the main ingredient in bread," she explained, dumping the dough out, folding it in on itself until it felt pretty nice, then she put it back in the bowl, but not without giving him a piece of dough to touch. He learnt best by being showed things a little at a time. "Right now it's just yeast, flour and water ... But once it has rested for a bit, it'll start to puff up so the dough will be nice and chewy once it's baked," she hoped he could follow along, dusting some flour on his hands to make it easier for him to feel the dough ball. The rest of the dough she placed a cloth over, opening the fridge to take out some ingredients as well as finding a pizza sauce in the cupboard. "Can you help me prepare the toppings?" she asked, washing her hands.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 6:08 pm

He wasnt even going to attempt saying that word. But he would remember it. She rolled around the dough and kneaded it, he wondered why it wasnt sticking to her fingers like it had at first and suddenly looked so smooth. It was like magic to him, she was making magic with her hands. He touched the piece of dough, squished it and felt the texture of it. “Is bread?” He asked. The smell was sort of similar but also different. This was more pungent and maybe a little sour if he had to describe it.
She washed her hands and he carefully licked the little dough ball before he frowned. No, it was definitely not good raw. He put it on the table next to the cloth and went to wash his hands as well. “To…mato?” He asked. It was really limited what he had been allowed to do and big tomatoes had always been the easiest for him to hold and cut.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 11:03 pm

"No, right now it's dough, but once you bake it, it becomes bread," she explained, hoping he could understand that things changed. Or well, she guessed he was sorta forced to accept that with his own change. "Yeah, tomatoes are great on pizza," she smiled, wanting to encourage him to do what he seemed to have gotten a hang of. He wasn't a bad cook, he just struggled with using both hands at once. "I was thinking you could cut the chicken in to smaller pieces too? It's already cooked, so it won't slip away from you," she promised him. She grabbed a block of cheese, shredding it in to a bowl rather easily. Better not let him do that just yet.
"What fish do you want on? We've got smoked salmon or mackerel," though she had a feeling he would pick the salmon. He seemed to prefer that fish, and she had to hand it to him, it was pretty yummy. She kept shredding until it looked like there was enough cheese for all three pizzas. Repacking the cheese, she put it back in the fridge, washing her hands once more. "Oh, the oven," she muttered to herself, turning it on and removing the baking trays. Looking over she watched as Gaspar was working away. She liked how committed he was to learning all of this.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 2:40 am

He could easily cut out tomatoes for her to use. It felt quite good to be able to do something and not just rely on them completely. Though it wasnt that he felt bad that they took care of him because that felt good as well. The mention of chicken made him hum as he nodded.
“Sal…mon.” He said, sticking out his tongue as he began focusing on cutting. He didnt want to accidentally cut his finger, because Vinnie had been quite concerned when he was inspecting and cleaning the cut. Also tomato juice in a fresh cut hurt like nothing he had ever tried. But the chicken felt dry to the touch and was easy to cut. He was a little slow on the cutting but he did want to do it well. He felt hungry already, fiddling with all this food. He did sneak a slice of tomato that he ate, chuckling if she noticed.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:51 pm

Of course it was salmon. No surprise there, but it did make her smile. It was strange how much Gaspar managed to make her smile on the daily. Usually that had only been Freddy who could cheer her up and make her genuinely smile. The sneaky slice of tomato made her chuckle, reaching over with her thumb to wipe away some of the tomato juices from his lips. He had soft lips, she thought to herself, just taking a little longer looking at him before removing her hand. She didn't want to distract him from what he was doing.
Eventually it was time for her to separate the dough in to three equal parts, rolling it out and placing each on a tray lined with baking paper. Showing Gaspar, he learnt how to spread the tomato sauce then adding the toppings for each pizza. Finally the cheese, which was fairly easy to manage. Looking at the time, it seemed like it would be perfect to put them in now. "Alright, Vinnie should be home before they are done, so we need to clean up this mess while they're in the oven," she smiled, placing each tray in to the oven, setting a timer for when to switch them around so each got baked perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 11:07 pm

He was quite mischiveous by nature so stealing the tomato slice was more for fun and the fact that he was also getting hungry. Her reaching over to wipe some of the tomato juice off his lips didnt seem to spark a reaction but her lingering thumb over his lips caught him a little off guard. He did like her quite a lot. The fondness was quite obvious at least. He got around to finish the last bit of chicken just as she prepared the dough. Then he watched and learned as she showed him how to dress the pizza. Once the pizzas were ready he smiled faintly at their work, having gotten a bit of flour on his cheeks and chin. She mentioned the mess and he went to put the things they had used in the sink, just as Vinnie had instructed him to. He could clean the cutting board but wasnt allowed to clean the knife for safety measures. “Leg…s ti…r-..ed.” He said as he went over to lie down on the sofa with a deep sigh. Being a human and having to stand up and actually do things made him feel so tired so easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: