Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:17 pm

It felt a little overwhelming, and as Vinnie whispered something in her ear she just felt her eyes linger on Gaspar. She wanted to make him happy. Wanted to see him smile and laugh more. He then stated that she could decide and she nodded softly, Vinnie objected to her silence, lifting her chin so she looked at Gaspar, her cheeks gaining more color as she spoke. "He can join too," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:18 pm

Vinnie chuckled watching Gaspar as he heard Hunter agree to him joining too. He reached his hand out to the cat turned human, wanting him to come closer. "She needs help undressing," he told him, undoing her pants and letting them fall down as Gaspar helped with her shirt. Thankfully she wasn't wearing a bra, so that made the job easier for the other guy. When she was completely naked he watched her get in the tub, but the seraph then turned the attention to Gaspar, reaching out for him, cupping his face before leaning in to kiss him, slowly undoing his pants as well.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:31 pm

This was the two people he held dearest in his heart. Of course he wanted them both in the tub with him. He wanted them to be with him always. They both made him feel good. Vinnie mentioned that Hunter needed help undressing and Gaspar had come closer as the seraph had reached out for him. He looked at her, being rather gentle as he helped her out of her shirt. He couldnt help but look at her, finding her pretty. She looked soft to the touch. She got in and Vinnie grabbed him, making him feel soft shivers down his spine as the kisses seemed to have a different energy. He moaned softly, feeling his whole body warm up as Vinnie undressed him. He hadnt forgotten about Hunter, breaking off the kiss as he rubbed off a bit of saliva from his own lips. He got in the tub as well once he was naked but he let Hunter decide whether he should be in front of her or behind her. Either way he just wanted to be close to her.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:53 pm

Hunter watched as Vinnie and Gaspar were actively making out. Something in her just made her feel safe and happy, and when Gaspar joined her, sitting down behind her, she leaned back against him. Looking up at him she could kiss his jaw, even licking him a few places just to let him feel the animal side of herself peaking through. Vinnie seemed to follow soon after, sitting down in front of them. She felt him move closer, watching as the seraph leaned over her, kissing Gaspar only to move his lips down to her lips. She didn't quite know what to think, but what Vinnie had said still rang in her head, so she gladly returned the kiss, moaning softly to let Gaspar hear it.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:53 pm

Vinnie eventually broke the kiss, looking at Gaspar with a warm smile. "I think it's time we make our little Puppy purr like a kitten," he smiled, taking Gaspar's hand and guiding it down between her legs, watching Hunter twist her head, panting as she tried hiding away in to the cat turned human's chest. Vinnie chuckled, helping Gaspar set a movement with his fingers that were easy to control, making the female moan vulnerably against the brunette's chest. "Do you feel good?" he asked Gaspar, just wanting to check in on him. It could be a bit overwhelming, but as long as they made sure to be in agreement of their next moves it would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 6:32 pm

Hunter leaned back and Gaspar wrapped his arms around her, feeling her soft skin. His hands were curious but also rater occupied with just the skin around her stomach and sides. She definitely didnt feel like Vinnie who had just as soft skin, but the bones sat differently and Hunter overall just felt more squishy. He liked that. She kissed his jaw and licked him and his body reacted quite clearly to the intimacy. Vinnie joined them and he watched the seraph with adoring eyes as he moved closer and connected their lips. Gaspar pressed Hunter a little closer while indulging in the kiss with Vinnie. Then he kissed Hunter and Gaspar watched them, his hands still touching Hunter in gentle motions. Was he maybe a little greedy? Sure. He felt Vinnie grasp his hand and move it further down. He touched her and felt her hide her face away. He didnt know if that was a good sign but since Vinnie held his hand, he wouldnt pull away. Then Hunter moaned as Vinnie set a motion and Gaspar kept repeating it. Her sounds definitely did something to him but he couldnt quite describe it, though it quite clearly poked against her backside. He looked to Hunter, watching her as he touched her before he leaned down to kiss her lips, a bit more tender this time than first. That would probably be answer enough.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:31 pm

Hunter was crumbling under their touch, soon enough feeling both Gaspar's arousal against her back as well as Vinnie's hungry eyes. Looking up at Gaspar, she was panting quite softly, moaning as his lips clashed with her own, her hips moving with their touch. She hadn't felt like this before, being taken care of like this. So used to taking care of others, she truly felt in bliss as her high started to build. Moaning in to his mouth, whimpering as her stomach started to tie knots on itself. Having to break the kiss as Vinnie pressed Gaspar's and his finger insides. She was already quite turned on, making their fingers just slide in with ease. Mewling against his lips her cheeks had grown more red, her hair damp and sticking to her forehead. "Kitty," she moaned for him, wanting his lips again, wanting him to know how good he made her feel.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:31 pm

Vinnie had to admit that what was going on right now was more erotic than he could've imagined. He started to touch himself a little, just slowly, watching what was unfolding. "This is how humans show they care deeply for someone," Vinnie said, his air caught a bit in his throat as he leaned down to kiss along Gaspar's neck, savoring his skin. "We call it love," he went on, his hand moved from Gaspar's as he seemed to have caught a rhythm, his hand moving up to squeeze Hunter's breast. Hearing her let out a vulnerable whimper, making him grit his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:26 pm

He was a little unsure in the way he touched her but it helped quite a lot that Vinnie was still guiding him. The way Hunter reacted and looked at him had him a little mesmerized with her, because she looked so pretty. He did look quite in love, leaning down to connect their lips as she had moaned the nickname she had for him in the sweetest tones. He listened to what Vinnie explained, feeling the kisses down his neck that made goosebumps appear on his skin and moving down like waves in the outer layers of his skin. It did feel like love. Or whatever warm feeling in his body that made his breath so shaky and his body tingle. “Love… dog..” he muttered, licking Hunter’s lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:42 pm

Hunter felt almost ensnared by Gaspar, hearing how he said he loved her made goosebumps appear on her skin. Just then he seemed to hit something very good and tender inside of her, making her whimper, leaning her head back against his chest as she found herself heaving for air, feeling him lick her lips made it that much better. Because she knew, and he understood her like no-one else seemed to be able to. "L-l-lo-o-ve .. k-k-itt-y," she stammered, having a hard time focusing on much else than what she felt Gaspar was doing. It didn't take long for her to give in to the high she reached, her walls clenching around his finger.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:42 pm

"Good Puppy," he praised her, wanting to be a part of this too, but it seemed like Gaspar wanted to focus on her. He didn't mind that, but he would rather have the focus on the cat turned human. Watching as she gave in made him a little dizzy too, but he smiled softly at her, moving his eyes to look at the brunette instead, "You probably need to feel some release as well, huh?" he said, nodding down to where he knew without seeing that Gaspar's length was pressed against her backside. "If you want more, all you have to do is ask her," he said.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:58 pm

Hitting that tender spot and hearing her whimper made him ain to hit that spot again over and over, Vinnie speaking where he couldnt. She was a good puppy indeed. Hearing her stammer that she loved him, made him smile a little softly at her, his free hand moving up to cup her breast as he had noticed Vinnie doing it. She reached her high and he felt her tense around his fingers to which he worried whether she was okay ir not. He kissed her forehead gently, looking at her face, holding it to make sure she was okay. Vinnie spoke of release and Gaspar frowned a little at the notion. What was the seraph talking about? He could feel some sort of tension but couldnt know that there was release for it. He just licked Hunter’s face gently, trying to help her calm down again.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:11 pm

Hunter was trembling a little bit, wanting to reassure him that she was fine, that she was better than fine. He licked her face and her lips pulled up in a soft smile, still panting as she calmed down. She could hear Vinnie, hear how he was trying to put ideas in to Gaspar's head, but she was one step ahead. Moving around she straddled his legs, moving closer to him. Leaning down she licked his lips gently as her hands moved under the water, finding his member quite easily. She let him feel things rather slowly, not wanting to surprise him or move too fast. "If you don't like it, kitty, just show me," asking him to speak at a time like this was too straining for him, but he knew what she meant. They had a way of understanding one another, one that Vinnie might never get to understand. She slowly started to jerk him, moaning as she leaned down to connect their lips.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:12 pm

Vinnie felt a little jealous, watching how they connected without him being there to guide them. But he didn't count himself out yet, moving closer to Hunter, standing behind her on his knees, his hands exploring her body, giving Gaspar a show of where she reacted to touch. "Fuck, Puppy, you're really taking care of him even now, huh?" he teased with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:35 pm

She was already ahead and as she moved around he looked at her quite curiously. What was she going to do? He was quite submissive, letting her move him and do as she pleased with him. She touched him and he moaned, looking at her quite vulnerably. It felt really good, her hand around him. He did notice Vinnie’s hands on her but he was too preoccupied with the eye contact they kept. As her hand began jerking him off he moaned in delight, lifting his hands up to grasp her arms a little. She knew what she was doing, huh? He leaned his head back and whimpered, feeling unsure of how to move or display justhow good it made him feel. “D-dog..” he moaned, feeling his breath hitch in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:57 pm

He started to moan, and she smiled leaning down to connect their foreheads. He moaned a word. Not just a word, the word he used for her, and she felt almost honored. He was really enjoying this, wasn't he? It made her very happy, licking his lips gently, "do you really love me, kitty?" she had to know. She needed to know if she was going to take this a step further, scared that if he didn't mean it, she wouldn't know what to do with herself. Looking at him, she waited for his response. If it was a negative reply, she would just continue with her hands. However if he replied positively, she would let go of him briefly, moving to sit further up on him, their skin pressed closer together. Cupping his face, her own cheeks were bright red, even the heat of this moment was affecting her more than she liked to admit. Adjusting him, she slowly sat down on his length, letting him slip inside of her rather easily, hopefully pleasing both him as well as her.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:58 pm

Vinnie gritted his teeth. Why was Gaspar looking at him? Had all his loving gestures just been a small show? He however wouldn't give up just yet. Once Gaspar had experienced this then maybe he would be open to just forget about Hunter and just be with him, right? Or something at least. He didn't say much, instead he watched as Hunter started to ride the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:15 pm

It felt quite wonderful. He at least found himself drooling a little, feeling her lick his lips, something that somehow now felt stronger than kisses with their lips. Maybe it was just their thing. The mutual understanding of two shifters that no one else would get. “Yes.” he whimpered in reply to her question. He did. She meant so much to him. And so did the seraph but it was like Hunter was taking all his attention with all this new stuff that made him feel like never before. Vinnie had given him a taste before and now it was like Hunter was giving the whole meal and desert. She moved up and he watched her. Had he been able to see Vinnie better than he wouldnt have forgotten the seraph but it wasnt like he loved him less than he loved Hunter. She sat down over him and he gripped onto her hips, feeling her bery warm wet insides engulf him better than a hand could. He moaned, curling his toes and feeling in complete bliss. How was this so wonderful? How had he not known of this before? He was gasping and moaning, his nails softly digging into her skin. He wouldnt be able to last long this way as it was all just so overwhelming. He felt tears in his eyes but he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:33 pm

Feeling Gaspar like this was another closeness entirely. It was weird, wasn't it? How she had been so close to feeling this heavenly for so long and it was only now she let herself feel him like this. Gritting her teeth, it wasn't like it hurt, it was more a fact of the matter that he was stretching her out a little faster than she usually liked. However she also couldn't help herself. She needed him to feel how much she loved him too. He grabbed on to her hips, as his nails dug in to her skin it made her moan louder. It didn't matter if he didn't last long. The only thing that mattered was that they were one right now and that they cared for one another. "Kitty," she moaned, riding him slowly, but hitting her at the right spot. "Gaspar," this time moaning his name as she felt her own high riding closer as well. Looking at him with half lidded eyes, her gaze said it all: It's alright, give in.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:33 pm

Gaspar's moan as Hunter sat down on him made the hairs on his neck stand up, but it was only made stronger as Hunter joined in on that moaning. He was still touching himself, getting close as he heard the two, watched them as he imagined how it might be for him to be the center of Gaspar's attention.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:41 pm

It was hard not to squirm, but he could focus on being still as long as his nails could dig into her soft skin. She moaned his nickname again and he moaned in return. His eyes closing by themselves as the feeling was getting to his mind and he felt his vision get a little blurry. His moans were vulnerable as he neared his high faster than anticipated. She moaned his real name and he opened his eyes to look at her through the tears. He eventually did give into his high, moaning loudly as he leaned forward to press against her, feeling something unload from his member. Well, he wasnt really stupid, he knew what it was but the feeling of the release itself was immense. His high felt so good and he leaned a little onto her as he panted for air, his face flushed and his heart beating like crazy, that he could feel it in his ears. He had to close his eyes and draw in deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:55 pm

As he finally gave in she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as she felt him lean against her. She felt pleasant shivers down her back, her own eyes closing as all she could truly hear was the sound of their breaths. It was okay. He could take all the time that he needed. She wouldn't go anywhere, not now at least. Kissing the top of his head, she started to chuckle softly, smiling as she felt so much relief from what they had done. Her chuckle turned to a small laugh, so overfilled with joy that she could hardly handle it.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:56 pm

Vinnie finally gave in as well before sitting back in the tub, watching how Hunter was now having a laughing fit. He sighed, getting out of the bath to grab a towel for himself. He wrapped it around his waist, muttering something about needing a smoke, leaving them in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:59 pm

It was nice to be held close, at least the high didnt feel as scary and new. He knew he was safe here so it was okay to feel these new feelings. He was still calming down, hearing her chuckle as she then laughed. He liked her laugh a lot. He wondered if he would ever get to laugh and sound so joyful. But then he noticed Vinnie leaving and it did make his expression look hurt for a bit. Was the seraph angry? Like he had been when Hunter first had been around? His breath was still going a little crazy but now it seemed that he was slowly starting to panic. He didnt want to be hated for what he did. Just thinking that made his heartstrings churn.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:07 pm

Hunter felt the change, getting off of him, but still cupping his face. No! Vinnie was not going to ruin this perfect moment for them! "Kitty, it's alright," she cooed him, moving her thumbs along his cheekbones, wanting him to calm down. "He just needed a smoke ... You know how he gets," she assured him, but frankly she wasn't sure. This had been Vinnie's idea and now he was pissed? It made no sense. "Please," no she wouldn't be able to bear it if Gaspar let Vinnie ruin what they had just shared. She leaned her head to his chest, closing her eyes, pleading in her mind that the shapeshifter wouldn't let him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: