Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 5:55 pm

He watched how she pursed her lips, clearly analyzing it. He tried to do the same motion. He had seen Vinnie kiss people, though it wasnt a memory that burned in his mind. He was however still clueless and wanted to hear more about it. You didnt kiss friends? He frowned at the notion. Why not? Wasnt it just to show appreciation?
She mentioned licking and he understood somewhat what she was talking about by then. He looked at the tuna can and the spoon, grabbing it before he began eating. He frowned a little at her words, puckering his lips in dismay. “Scared.” He said. He still felt like Vinnie found him too weird right now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 5:59 pm

"I know you're scared, but I think you're making this a bigger deal than it has to be," she had to be the voice of reason right now. Getting up she went upstairs to get dressed, managing to find some fluffy socks for him to wear along with some slippers. It wasn't much, but he wouldn't have to walk barefoot on the ground. When she came down she grabbed her jacket, "ready?"
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 6:08 pm

He probably was making it a bigger deal but for him it felt reasonable and very very real. He wore the fluffy socks and the slippers. “Th… f….fanks.” He thanked her. For helping him when he could’ve been lost and freezing out there. His throat was hurting a little but not knowing how to vocalize that, he followed her out. He sniffled a little as they walked. Was she a friend now? Would he never get to see her again? He felt bad with the thoughts in his head but he also felt way colder than usual. He was quiet for the most of the walk, but he would listen if she had something to say.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:20 pm

She could hear him sniffle, sighing to herself as she moved to walk closer to him, reaching down to take his hand. "You're not really good with the cold, are you?" She asked, but she wasn't talking down to him. She knew how it was to be split in two, and perhaps a part of her wanted to ease his burden for a bit. "So I'm guessing your like a proper cat, likes fish and milk and all that," she said, talking so he didn't have to feel awkward about not talking. She didn't mind. "I like steak more, raw meat, it just fills me better ... but I would lie and say I don't envy the cooks of the world who can make meals," shrugging. She would perhaps never truly get to experience culinary fine arts, but it wasn't like it interested her.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:32 pm

She took his hand and it was quite warm, her skin. He didnt really complain but the contact was also so weird and new. He didnt know if he liked it just yet but he tolerated it as long as it gave him warmth. He shuddered at the question which probably was answer enough. He was hairless in this form and had been out last night without shoes for hours. She spoke and he listened, shuddering again from time to time. He couldnt wait to be back inside in the warmth. He felt a little dazed, but it wasnt too bad if he focused on walking. “R…aw… fish.. good.” He muttered, just to add his two cents to the conversation. It was interesting that she liked both.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:11 pm

"Raw fish? Really?" she hummed to herself, pondering how that might taste. She knew some people ate that sushi stuff, but she didn't find that too interesting. He felt a little off though and she frowned, "do you need a break? It's not far now, I promise," she told him, knowing the area already. He was lucky it wasn't too far for them to travel. If he had been this weak back at the house she would've probably called for a taxi. Looking around there were quite a lot of people, and she guessed they probably looked like quite the odd pair. "Here," she said, taking off her scarf to wrap it around his neck. It was already nice and warm from her wearing it, so she hoped it would help him a bit. "Just a little bit longer," she promised him, seeing the apartment complex up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 1:33 am

He nodded to confirm, yeah, raw fish. He could eat raw meats as well but they werent as good as fish. He was a cat of luxury not red meats. She seemed to notice his current state but a break now would probably just have him pass out. He felt like his head was churning whatever was in there and his nose burned a little. He sniffled and was a bit in his own mind before she wrapped the scarf around him. Just a little bit longer. he repeated in his head before they continued. He didnt recognize anything, well maybe the area seemed a little familiar but not like extremely familiar. His eyes felt a little heavy but he was powering through it for now. Almost there.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 6:38 pm

They finally arrived at the complex. She knew that the cat by her side wasn't doing too well, so she wrapped an arm around the skinny guy, hoisting him up as she rang the doorbell. When it wasn't answered in a timely manner, she pressed it multiple times rather impatient. "If he doesn't open up, I'm going to kick in the door," she muttered to herself until the buzzer finally sounded, letting them in. She helped the guy up the stairs until they reached a door, a dolled up female frowning at the sight, "you're not the pizza delivery guy," she said, but Hunter didn't listen as she pushed herself in to the apartment with the cat. "I brought him back ... He's catching a cold," she told the bleached haired guy who was actively half naked, standing with a blunt in his right hand.
The girl came in, clearly upset about the whole ordeal, "who the fuck are they Vinnie?" she sounded upset but Hunter now knew who she needed to talk to specifically. The bleached haired guy looking confused and almost in shock. Was he on more drugs than weed? She couldn't tell. "I found him wandering the park last night, took him home, fed him and kept him warm," she just stated rather matter of factly before she looked to the cat whom she had placed on the couch. Walking over she crouched down, placing a hand on his forehead. Even with her temperature she could feel how warm he was. "I'm sorry kitty," she muttered, feeling bad for the poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 6:38 pm

Having Roxy around meant a few things; Having decent conversation, she was good at blow jobs, and then there was the thing with the drugs. So what! Vinnie didn't have a problem, he just liked indulging himself. In fact, he barely thought any time had passed since letting Gaspar go out. He was high as a kite as some stranger barged in to his apartment, having Gaspar around her neck and now accusing him of ... Something? He was quite sure, she seemed like a judgmental bitch right now. He had tried all he could, but he just couldn't wrap his mind about all of this cat stuff. He hadn't expected him to be gone for so long, and being with Roxy didn't help him keep track of time.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 6:57 pm

They got into the apartment and Gaspar felt like he could pass out. He at least didnt have enough energy or strength to bother observing his surroundings. He was sat down on the couch and felt the warm hand on his forehead, only that it felt cold now that he was burning up. And yet he felt so cold. He shuddered and just leaned towards the armrest, lifting his legs up to curl into a ball. “F..anks.” He mumbled. She had done what she had promised. Brought him to the place he had been staying. He couldnt expect her to do more for him now. He just wanted to sleep of all things right now really. Not have to deal with the shivers he felt run through his body or the cold sweat on his back. He at least wouldnt blame her for going because he had no idea what she was leaving him with.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 7:39 pm

Hunter looked up at the Vinnie guy, who still hadn't covered up for some reason. The female present was yelling at him, yelling at her and then looking disgusted at the guy on the couch. Maybe he would've been better off staying at her place, even if it wasn't optimal. Hunter looked at him, moving some hair away from his forehead. Without Vinnie acting on it, she instead got up, giving the female a push out the door, slamming it in her face and locking the door. Then there would be a bit more quiet, besides the fact that she was now banging on the door. Hunter then went to the bed, looking at it with a wrinkle on her nose. She didn't want to know what they had been doing, so grabbed the duvet that was on the ground along with a pillow that seemed clean, returning to the guy on the couch. "Here we go, kitty, we'll get you sorted," she muttered, moving the guy rather easily, getting him out of his clothes that still had the cold air on them. She placed him down on the bed again, wrapping the duvet around him safely, even if he curled up in a ball, it would cover him and keep him warm. "Medicine? Paracetamol," she asked the bleach haired guy who seemingly was starting to understand what was going on as he pointed to the kitchen. Hunter went there to look for the pills.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 7:39 pm

As Roxy was kicked out, it didn't take him long to regain somewhat of a consciousness, moving over to sit by Gaspar as he was laying on the couch, covered in his duvet. Who was the girl he was with? And why did she keep calling him kitty? Did she know of his status as a cat? Either way, it wasn't important. He had snuffed out the blunt, grabbing a shirt that he pulled on over his head just to cover up a bit. He stroked Gaspar's head, muttering soft apologies but he seemed unable to do much to help in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 7:53 pm

The yelling girl wasnt helping but Gaspar didnt know why she was so upset. The dog girl was so kind to help him out of the cold clothes and into a warm duvet. But he preferred staying curled up in a ball where he could shiver and shudder and be unaware of the context of everything. He felt a hand on his head but he knew it was Vinnie as he muttered apologies to him. Gaspar didnt understand why but was too busy with struggling to stay awake that he didnt really acknowledge it. He pulled the duvet closer around himself, feeling the fever shakes and the joint aches. “D-…dog.” He whimpered, scared that she was gone now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:02 pm

Hunter finally returned from the kitchen, a couple of paracetamols in one hand and a glass of water in the other. "Right here, kitty, right here," she cooed him, needing for him to sit up for a short while, "swallow these with some water." It was more like an order that she barked, but she was actually only looking out for his wellbeing. The pills would dampen the fever and make his muscles relax and less prone to cramping. She then crawled up on the couch, sitting down by his feet, rubbing them, trying to drive the fever away from his head and down to his feet instead. She didn't say much, but it was clear that she wasn't going anywhere right now.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:02 pm

Vinnie watched at this strange girl did everything and more, making him feel quite inadequate, but he didn't say anything. He was just watching Gaspar, stroking his hair, trying to get him to calm down and relax. What he knew worked best was turning on the TV, letting it play some random animal documentary that he always seemed to like.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:12 pm

The girl came back and Gaspar was clearly thankful that she was still here. Was he wrong for leaning onto her? She hadnt looked at him like he was weird or different and she had had no trouble with what he was. And besides, he still didnt know where to place Vinnie now that things were like this between them. So he did seek out comfort with the dog over the seraph. He followed as she had him sit up to have the pills and water, but clearly preferred laying down in his ball. Which he couldnt fully as she rubbed his feet. He definitely felt some sort of bond to the girl even when only knowing her for a day. Only it didnt make him shy away from Vinnie’s soft touches as he heard the TV speakers have some man tell about different bird species in a place he couldnt repeat. When the pills kicked in and he felt the aches go away, he coughed and sniffled. His face was flushed with fever and warmth but luckily the duvet was only keeping the warmth, not warming him up.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:24 pm

Hunter didn't mind that he relied on her, not right now at least because it seemed perfectly valid. She wasn't so sure about the seraph, but she guessed she was already biased from spending more time with the cat turned human than anyone else. The banging from the door subsided as Roxy seemed to have left, which only meant the most noise in the apartment right now was coming from the nature documentary on TV.

A bit of time had passed, Hunter explaining how she had come across the guy, whom she learned was named Gaspar. Vinnie caught her up with the odd change from house cat to human, but she didn't disclose why Gaspar insisted on calling her dog. In fact she would prefer it if he didn't know. "I'll fill up the glass again," she muttered, getting up from her seat, making sure that she wouldn't disturb Gaspar if he was getting some rest. She was trying to get him to drink a glass of water once in a while, just to keep him hydrated and maybe flush out whatever had entered his system.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:25 pm

As Hunter, as he had learnt her name was, left to refill the glass, he looked to Gaspar. He was still stroking his hair from time to time. "I'm a really shitty friend, huh?" he muttered softly, looking down as he felt almost ashamed that this had happened. "Are you angry at me?" he didn't have to use his voice, just a nod or a hum would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:37 pm

The good thing now was that he at least wasnt getting worse. And yet it just felt like a rod in a wheel, keeping him in a state where he obviously felt very sick but also would eventually get better. Hunter keeping him hydrated was good and for the most time he had his eyes closed to rest or at least sleep for a short while. He was half asleep when Hunter went to grab the refill and Vinnie’s words made him open his eyes. Was he angry? No. He couldnt be angry, Vinnie hadnt really done anything? But were things different? Yeah. At least for now. “Dog.” He muttered rather than answering the seraph’s question. She helped him just in time for him to only get sick. Who would’ve known what would’ve happened if he had been out the whole night without his shoes! He looked at the TV, watching the colourful bird do it’s little dance to impress a possible mate.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:13 pm

Dog? Was all Gaspar cared about right now this complete stranger? Vinnie felt rather shaken by that notion, but he tried not to show his hurt. It was so clear that he had had his chance and now he had ruined things between him and the cat turned human. He moved over, starting to clean up the place from him and Roxy's escapades.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:13 pm

"Right here," she said, having heard him from the kitchen she placed the glass down, sitting down by his feet once more, just making sure to massage them, trying to drive the fever away from his head. "How are you feeling?" she asked, clearly wanting some indicator as to whether or now what she was doing was helping. She checked her phone, seeing a few messages, but she wasn't in a hurry to get out the door. She knew Freddy was in a safe place, so she could have some time to rest up before returning to watch over him.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:27 pm

Vinnie went and while he couldnt really read the situation, he could hear that he was cleaning up. But Hunter returned and began rubbing his feet again. He kind of liked it now because it was like the contact redirected his focus and he wasnt so in his head only. Well if her hands hadnt been as warm as they were then it probably would’ve made the touch sting. He drifted back into sleep, at least not shaking with fever though he was still warm to the touch. He didnt know how long he ended up sleeping but it was a long time. Had they tried to wake him, he wouldnt have responded.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:41 pm

Hunter just sat by Gaspar as he slept, not really saying much. Eventually it even seemed like Vinnie had finished cleaning the whole space up, opening a window to let some fresh clean air in. She just sat quietly, watching the documentary on the TV, this time it had shifted to talk about penguins. She thought it was fairly interesting, but not a topic she knew much on, so she just tried to casually catch up. At a few points she had to leave, but she always came back, which seemed to irritate the seraph for some unknown reason. Gaspar wanted her here, if Vinnie couldn't tolerate that, she would simply have to find a way to transport Gaspar back to her place.
When she returned later she had brought food along; Fish for Gaspar, a steak for herself and a sandwich for Vinnie. Even he seemed to admit it was nice of her bringing food for all of them, even if Gaspar was asleep. Hunter eventually fell asleep having eaten the whole steak raw, much to the disgust of Vinnie. She was snoring softly, her airways a little compressed by how she was sitting in the couch.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:56 pm

It was the snoring that woke him up. He moved a little carefully, seeing her sit there in what didnt seem like a comfortable position. He was still sick with fever but moved a little to sit up, pulling at her so she was halfway leaning over the blanket. She didnt deserve to sit and sleep like that. He got up a little carefully, feeling maybe a bit unsure on his feet. It had to be very late. He wasnt really hungry at all. He grabbed a loose blanket that he placed over her. She could have the couch to get some rest. He stood for a bit before he felt a little dizzy standing up but he couldnt exactly just sit down again. He went over to Vinnie’s bed, sitting or rather almost falling over his own feet, ending up next to the seraph.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Vinnie felt the bed move as someone laid down, or perhaps rather felt like they tumbled in to bed. By the sheer heat that he felt, it couldn't be anyone but Gaspar. He pulled the cat turned human close, doing what he should've done to make the transition between them so much easier. Wrapping his arms around him, he just cuddled with him, making him feel small, making him feel safe. That was all Vinnie had tried to do, but he had been too blinded by his own selfishness to see it. Now he wanted to make up for it. "I've got you bud," he murmured softly in to his hair, just holding him and hoping that he wouldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: