Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:26 pm

Vinnie knew it wasn't Gaspar's fault that he was sick, but man, it wasn't easy. How Hunter did everything and so fluently made him wonder if there was some sort of conspiracy going on. He dried himself off, ruffling up his hair just to get some pent out frustration out, looking at himself in the mirror. He felt annoyed with himself more than anything.
Coming out from the bathroom he grabbed a hoodie off of one of his chairs, pulling it over his head before moving over to grab the glass. He headed out to the kitchen, filling it with water once more, returning to simply place the water on the tray. If the cat refused to drink, then fine, he would have to drink eventually. He then sat down in the chair, looking at the TV, not wanting to say much.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:45 pm

Vinnie returned and Gaspar looked at him with fluid eyes. The silence made his gut hurt. He didnt like it at all. He sunk further into the duvet, feeling his eyes well up. He just looked at the seraph, super confused and somehow hurt too now as well. “Vin….” He muttered, not sure what to do or say expect just stay in the puddle of blankets. Why was he angry with him? What had he done? Was it the water spilling? Was there something else? He closed his eyes and sniffled before turning to his side and away from the seraph.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:44 am

Vinnie didn't hear him calling. He just looked at the TV, trying to calm himself from this weird feeling in his chest. He was a pretty free spirited guy, he thought to himself. He had always been polyamorous in nature, so why did he get so jealous when it came to Gaspar? Was it because he felt like he owned him? No, it wasn't that. Maybe it was just a passing phase, something that he had to work through. Or maybe it was Verity testing him, perhaps she had seen how lazy he had become with helping others, focusing more on himself as of late. But to that he asked, if he wasn't in a good state, how could he help others?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:44 am

Hunter eventually returned, placing down a bag in the kitchen, she noticed the food on the nightstand. Gritting her teeth she didn't say anything to Vinnie, no it would be a waste of breath. She went to Gaspar, placing a hand on his forehead. "I brought you something," she told him, sending him a soft smile before glancing at the seraph. For a holy being he sure was cruel. Heading up to the kitchen she grabbed a small Styrofoam bowl that she brought down along with a spoon. "It's chicken soup - Very good for your throat and it'll warm you from the inside," hopefully she could get a bit down his stomach as he looked rather famished. Helping him sit up, she placed a hand on his warm cheek, but his fever was going down, so that was a good sign.
The spoon she filled with the warm soup, blowing on it carefully to not make it scalding, before lifting it to his lips. If he tried fighting her or not wanting the soup she would just hum softly. "If you eat half of this, I'll rub your feet?" she knew he had grown to like that, so it was about baiting him a little. In this state of sickness it could be tough to be bargained with, but she had her ways. When and if he finally started to eat - or perhaps rather drink - the soup she would relax more. She could've sworn she could hear his stomach rumbling from outside the building.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 3:43 pm

Being ignored only made the feeling worse and by the time Hunter showed up, that was the only thing that made Gaspar peep out of hiding in the blankets. He sat up, feeling her hand on his forehead. He leaned into her touch but didnt seem too optimistic on eating the chicken soup. Though he was a little scared of showing that since it had made Vinnie now ignore him. He laid back down, just wanting to sink into the bed and be hidden again.
But she helped him up and he sat there frowning as she tried to make him eat. He was considering his options but didnt open his mouth. She however seemed to notice and her offer was pretty good. He thought about it for a second before he opened his mouth and accepted the spoonful of soup. It was quite good. And it wasnt hurting his throat. He at least wasnt fighting it and willingly ate, even taking the styrofoam bowl and spoon to eat at his own speed.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 4:58 pm

Hunter smiled as Gaspar seemed to willingly take the bowl on his own, spooning the soup in to his mouth. She heard a door slam, presuming it was Vinnie who had left now that she had come back. Rolling her eyes she sighed, "what's with him today?" she muttered, but instead focused and moved down to the end of the bed. Reaching under the blankets and duvets she reached his feet, feeling how cold they were. Maybe it was a good thing that this was what she had bargained with, rubbing his feet in a soothing motion. Hunter was rather giving by nature, perhaps because her whole life was centered around protecting someone else, and right now she got to put some of her care on to this guy.
"I was thinking ... That maybe it would help if you had a warm and steamy bath," she suggested, "I know, I know, before you freak out, I promise it won't be as bad as you think ... But you are starting to smell a bit," she jested, pulling on his big toe a bit in teasing, though not too hard to hurt him. Chuckling softly, she kept rubbing his feet and up his legs, getting some of the heat to travel away from his head and down his extremities.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:02 pm

The door slam made Gaspar pinch his eyes hard together. Yeah that wasnt helping his hurting head. And it was like it depleted his mood completely as well. He looked down, feeling bery sad. Vinnie hadnt been nice to him, and now he really felt it when the seraph had left them.
The suggestion of a bath made him shake his head. No. He just wanted to sink into the bed and disappear. Which he did after he had put away the soup.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:12 pm

She sighed, seeing the change in Gaspar didn't help. Why was the seraph acting like this? Seeing how the cat turned human just recoiled in to himself didn't help much either. "Kitty," she said in a more firm voice, not raising it or getting angry. Rather she wanted him to understand that she wasn't messing around here. "I want you to get better; If you don't get better how are we ever going to figure out how you can be yourself again?" she reminded him. It wasn't just for fun that she had decided to help him. She wanted to, but he had to help and put in some effort as well. "Now," she said, getting up, removing her sweater and rolling up the long sleeved top she had on underneath. "I'm going to go out and fill the tub, and when I return you better be ready," she moved out to the bathroom, letting the water run until it was warm enough, putting a plug in it along with some soap that Vinnie had laying around that smelled decent enough.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:19 pm

She spoke firmly but Gaspar wasnt really budging. Firm voices meant nothing to him. He had been told firmly not to knock down glasses and whatnot and he had stared his owner right in the eyes as he had knocked it right over. But now he was hurting and he didnt want to get out of bed. Even if Hunter was right. “Vin…nie.” He muttered, grasping around the duvet, not wanting to move. He shook his head feeling his eyes well up. “Vinnie!” He said a little clearer, sniffling, just looking ahead in hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:27 pm

Vinnie came in the door just as Gaspar started to have his tantrum, more relaxed now that he had gotten his nicotine fill. He looked rather perplexed towards the bed, hearing the water run in his bathroom. Gritting his teeth he shook his head, kicking his shoes off before heading over to the bed. "Jeez, you're so needy," he said, almost in a tease, but it was clear he had cooled off now. Even his body language was more relaxed. So what, maybe his cigarettes were spiced with a little extra, it wasn't like it was going to kill him. "C'mon, I promised to give you a bath," he said, leaning down to help Gaspar up. If he refused to walk, he would simply lift him up, bringing him out to the bathroom.
"Wow, it's steamy in here," he muttered, placing Gaspar down on the toilet as he removed his hoodie. Fuck it was hot in here! He grabbed Gaspar's shirt, helping him out of his clothes, trying not to peak at the private parts. "You sure this won't boil him alive?" he asked, normally preferring cold showers compared to this. But testing out the water with his hand, it was actually pretty nice in temperature. He helped Gaspar in to the bath, sitting down beside the tub, looking to Hunter with sweat pearls already forming on his forehead from the steam before looking back at the cat turned human.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:44 pm

Vinnie returned and Gaspar just looked at him with his big teary yellow eyes. He was needy but he felt that it was justified when the seraph had been ignoring him. Even when it had just been that once, once was more than enough for Gaspar. He let the seraph help him up, holding onto him for support but then he decided to wrap his arms around his neck. It was quite warm in the bathroom and Gaspar frowned a little at the feeling. He hadnt experienced steam like this before. He let Vinnie undress him, just looking at the seraph with sad eyes. The feeling in his chest was almost more overwhelming than the headache and sickness he felt. He didnt care about the bath in this moment. So he wasnt really fighting as he was moved into it, though the feeling made him whimper and he grabbed onto Vinnie, shivering a little out of sheer terror.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:58 pm

Vinnie was happy that he at least wasn't fighting him. In fact it was relatively easy, though as he was grabbed on to, he could see the panic in his eyes. "Alright bud," he muttered, getting up to get out of his pants, keeping his underwear on. He stepped in to the tub, gritting his teeth a little at the heat, but he had behaved like a dick, so he supposed it was well deserved. Sitting down behind him, he pulled Gaspar back, to let his back rest against his chest. Vinnie rested his head on the cat's hair, breathing out in a sigh, rubbing his arms with the warm water. "Just focus on breathing," he muttered, because the way he was whimpering wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:59 pm

Hunter was happy to see that the seraph finally seemed to do something worthwhile. She herself moved over to grab a clean wash cloth, dipping it in the warm water and placing it over Gaspar's forehead. She could feel the seraph's eyes on her, and she wasn't quite sure what was up, but for now she just focused on checking up on the sick cat. "Can you two behave while I go find some clothes for the two of you?" she asked, making the seraph hum in compliance.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 11:14 pm

He was shivering still, dreading the water when it was so new and unwanted at the same time. It wasnt until Vinnie got in as well, that he felt like he wasnt just completely alone and left to feel this weird warmth surrounding him. He leaned back against the seraph, panting lightly, trying to calm his breath just as Vinnie told him to. Hunter placed a cloth over his head and he closed his eyes, not answering Hunter’s question. But he probably didnt have to. Why would he misbehave? He calmed down eventually, just staying leaned back, feeling the seraph’s presence and closeness do wonders. “An…gry at… me.” He mumbled, moving a little so he could turn just a little and look at Vinnie.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 11:22 pm

Hunter left and he was once again alone with Gaspar, wondering what was going through his head. He didn't have to wonder for long, however, as the guy started to mumble his way to a question. A question that for all sakes and purposes made him feel a bit sad. "Angry at myself," he said, kissing the top of his head, breathing in his scent. "I'm sorry," he felt like he could apologize forever, but that wouldn't solve much. Instead he looked at Gaspar with sad eyes, "I just get frustrated a little too easily, but I'm never angry with you," he promised him, sending him a hopeful smile. Sitting here wasn't too bad, now that he thought about it, but he was happy his body was more relaxed after his smokes, though it didn't stop his body from reacting slightly. It was just inevitable at this point. "I guess I just get worried that ... That you don't want to be around me when all I do is make you hurt."
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 11:33 pm

He needed to know if that was the case. If the seraph just wanted him gone or to not be here. Because Gaspar couldnt handle the coldness, or to be ignored, though it hadnt been on purpose; Gaspar couldnt tell the difference between what was or wasnt on purpose. He just knew what he felt when it happened. The promise made him frown a little. Then why was it like this? He leaned a little more purposely towards the seraph, wanting to feel him hold him close. More than just the cat turned human sitting up against him. “I… stay.. un…t…il- you wa…n..t me- gone.” He said, sighing deeply. His eyes were half lidded and he looked up at the ceiling, breathing through his mouth as his nose was irritated by the steam. Not that breathing it through his mouth was better. But it soothed the ache in his throat, just a little.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 11:45 pm

He felt him lean more in to his chest, gritting his teeth a little as he worried that Gaspar would find him a freak for what was going on. However what he said next made him smile a little, "then you're going to be stuck with me for a while," he chuckled softly, closing his eyes himself, just taking a moment to relax, feeling his own body ache a little too after all the stress and frustration it had been under. Though it was probably nothing compared to what Gaspar had went through. "Do you like her better than me?" he then asked, just wanting to know. Better having the band-aid ripped off now than later.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:06 am

Hearing the seraph assure him that he got to stay for a while was all the assurance he needed. It at least made him relax more. His hands moved through the water, getting used to the weird feeling slowly. He was far too distracted to notice Vinnie’s excitement. The question made him turn his head to look the seraph with confused eyes. Like her better? The dog? It wasnt just that simple. Of course he liked her. But better? He liked them both. He hadnt even considered who he liked the most. His hands moved down to grab the seraph’s arm just a little so he wouldnt just slip in the tub. He turned more to look at him with vulnerable eyes. Then he remembered what Hunter had told him. Being attracted to someone wasnt bad, it just means you like them a lot and want to be closer to them. He looked at him for a bit, before he carefully leaned up and licked his lower lip gently. Was that an answer? He wasnt sure.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:14 am

The silence was killing him a bit, opening his eyes to see as Gaspar moved slightly. He was confused at first, seeing the vulnerable yellow eyes that looked confused enough as it was. He wished he could take that question back, maybe make up an excuse, but just then the cat turned human leaned in closer, licking his lips. His heart skipped a beat, blinking rather perplexed. Once more he felt so torn, because the cat couldn't know what he was doing to him. "Thank you," he stammered softly, his cheeks bright red, but hopefully he had been with the fog in the air as well. "Gaspar, I-," he said, lifting his hand to cup the cat's face, letting his thumb caress his soft cheek. "I care about you, and I'm sorry that I keep making things weird," he wanted to kiss him. But he also wasn't really looking to get sick himself, though for him he might not mind a bit of sickness. "But you're a cat ... And I shouldn't be feeling all of this stuff about you; At least not when you're this vulnerable," he had to reel himself back to reality somehow.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:32 am

Vinnie looked… surprised? He wasnt really in a mindset to decipher the expression that met him but the thank you made him feel like he hadnt been doing something wrong. He stayed turned slightly so he could look at him, when the seraph’s hand touched his face, he leaned into the touch and closed his eyes, rubbing his cheek a little against the soft hand. He hadnt been able to feel how soft Vinnie’s skin really could be. Another apology came and he opened his eyes to look at the seraph, listening as he spoke further. Who said he couldnt? That was what confused him the most. As dreadful as it was, wasnt he one of them now? The walk-on-two legs humans. The hand on his cheek was distracting. He rubbed a bit more into it and purred softly which rasped with his sickness. He then glanced at Vinnie again. He had always been a greedy cat and it had only transfered to his human form as well. He grabbed the towel off his forehead to put in Vinnie’s hand on his face, before moving it down to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 10:13 am

Vinnie was rather confused, and yet he wasn't. On one hand he could understand Gaspar's nonverbal communication with his eyes, but on the other it didn't seem like the cat knew of the implications. The wash cloth was placed in his hand, guided down to the cat turned human's bare chest. He grit his teeth a little, trying to take shallow breaths. He himself was covered in tattoos ranging from big to small and simple to intricate. "I know you prefer your original looks," he muttered, washing his chest in small circles, dipping down in the water between them whenever more soapy water was needed, "but I think you're really pretty like this too."
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:22 am

He leaned his head onto his shoulder while he waited for him to sort of do what Gaspar had indirectly told him to. He closed his eyes and sighed as the seraph washed his chest, purring softly which he would probably feel through the cloth. He listened to the mutter, rubbing his cheek a little against his shoulder. He thought he was pretty? It made him happy. Compliments were some of the best things you could give the cat turned human beside the mandatory cuddling and caresses. He was beyond caring that he was in the warm bath at this point, just fully immersed in the moment he was sharing with Vinnie now, well at least as much as the sickness allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:29 am

It was rather cute, hearing Gaspar purr and rub his face against his shoulder. Vinnie could hardly contain himself as he leaned down, placing a kiss against his cheek. He wasn't doing anything wrong, he told himself, the guy clearly wanted the affection. Though he knew it was wrong too. "Does it feel good?" he whispered, his voice a little raspy from smoking, but it was still audible. He thought it felt pretty good to just sit here washing him, moving the cloth around to take care of his arms and his back. "I bet it does, huh?" he muttered, kissing his cheek once more, smiling against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:55 am

The kiss made the cat sigh in content as he heard the whisper. It was so different from how he had usually spoken to him when he was a cat but it was very much welcome as he felt a sort of warmth inside by it. He wasnt a cat anymore, he was a human and his body reacted as such by the soft touches, the lowered tones and kisses on his skin. He opened his eyes to look at Vinnie with quite adoring eyes. Though it also became rather apparent that his body was reacting as well only that he barely noticed. He was too busy looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:00 pm

When you're not sick anymore ... We can have another bath," he said, lifting his free hand, running it along the other's chest up until he reached his jaw. Caressing it slightly with his thumb he smiled, "if you want, Hunter can join us too then," he was much more relaxed than he had been for a while. So what if Gaspar liked the strange woman, it was just another person that could add to the cat turned human's experience. "You like it when she touches you, I've seen it," his voice sweet as he looked at the cute guy who was turning to putty by his touch. "I can ask her; She doesn't look half bad," he suggested, letting him know that he was up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: