Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:17 am

Gaspar was quickly fatigued in his human form, and Hunter knew that he would grow out of it as soon as he got used to using his muscles right. Hunter herself had a bit of flour on her cheek, her shirt as well as her pants. It just seemed to sneak all over the place. Cleaning up the rest she put it on the drying rack before joining Gaspar on the couch. Tapping his legs gently she sat down, letting him put them on top of her thighs, her hands soothingly rubbing his calves to help relieve some of the tension in them. "I think it would be a nice idea to start going on small walks you and I," she said, knowing that venturing outside of the apartment still scared him to some degree. "Not far away, but to the park maybe? We could go watch the ducks?" any animal seemed to interest the cat turned human, so sometimes that was a better driving factor than spending time with her.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:06 am

What he missed the most was probably the fact that he could just sleep at any point of the day if that was what he wanted to. Of course it always meant that he was a bit more active at night but since it was so ingrained in him, he’d get tired on the hours where he usually slept in his catform. Her rubbing his sore muscles made relaxed sounds vibrate in his throat. Go on small walks? He frowned a little suspiciously at the thought. So far had any experience outside not been the best. One of them had leas him to her but everything leading up to it had felt bad. Only that any worry was completely depleted by the mention of ducks. He sat up and fiddled a little excitingly with his pants leg. “I… li..ke.. d..du-..ks…”he said with a faint smile, moving as he instead of having her legs on him, leaned his head onto her shoulder, liking the comfort. He rubbed his head a little against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:59 am

Hunter chuckled as he sat up only to nudge himself against her shoulder. He was cute like this, and she wondered if he had met her as his true cat self, would he have liked her this much? A cat and a dog. Two opposites that was for sure. But somehow being around him was the only thing that seemed to make her relax. "I know you like them," she hummed softly in agreement, lifting her hand to stroke along his back. That was when she heard the lock turning and making a small click. Oh, Gaspar was going to be really happy now.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:59 am

Vinnie came through the door, his body a little tired as he kicked off his shoes, dumping his keys in the tray he always had them in. Heading further inside he took off his jacket, seeing Hunter and Gaspar there on the couch made him sigh a little. "All cozy without me, I see," he smiled, stepping closer he touched the back of Gaspar's hair, leaning down to kiss the top of his head, and somehow it compelled him to kiss Hunter on the cheek as well. He was in a good mood today, smiling as his free hand rested on the female's shoulder. "I smell something good too ... What are you cooking, puppy?" he had started calling Hunter that mostly in teasing, but it was as if it had taken on a subtle undertone as well. "Did you help make it, bud?"
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:09 pm

She was wearing a really soft shirt so he felt a little more inclined to rub his head onto her. Her hum made him look at her with softer eyes. He should’ve smiled but he was still so happy on the inside despite not smiling. The door opened and his eyes quickly darted towards the door. When Vinnie appeared, he turned a little to look at him with adoring eyes. The seraph’s touch was very much welcomed and he had to force himself to not jump out of the sofa. He was trying to calm all the many emotions in his body. He nodded at the question towards him and showed his hands. Not a single cut this time. He felt a little proud of the fact.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:26 pm

Hunter felt the touch along with the kiss, making her frown a little because she wasn't really sure how to react. She was so used to Gaspar's small gestures, that Vinnie's came as quite the surprise. "Pizza," she just replied, getting up to go check on the food in the oven. She felt warm. Like warmer than she usually felt and she wasn't sure where that heat was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:26 pm

"Wow! You did so good, bud!" Vinnie said very excited. It was clear he was making progress, and it made the seraph really happy. Hunter left them for the kitchen and he moved to sit where she had sat, reaching out to touch Gaspar's cheek, removing a stray tuft of hair. "Have you asked her to take a bath with you yet?" he grinned, teasing him a little, but it was only because he knew Gaspar had a hard time explaining what he felt.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 1:07 pm

Vinnie's praise made a small smile appear on the cat turned human's lips. He wanted to do better and make progress just because it seemed to make Vinnie happy. Hunter got up and went to the kitchen, Gaspar watching her go before Vinnie sat down in her stead. He purred softly at the seraph's touch, to then frown slightly at the tease. "N-no." he admitted. He just hadnt really thought of that being an option. He moved over and cuddled up to the seraph. He drew in his smell and then looked up at him with a happy look in his eyes. He had missed him a lot, it was always like that when the seraph was gone for more than a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 1:12 pm

"Why not? I'm sure she'd like it; She likes you a lot," he said, sounding encouraging. Maybe he was also seeing what Gaspar wanted. Did he truly want both of them or was one better than the other? For some reason, Vinnie wasn't as jealous of what they were doing, as long as he was there to see it too. Gaspar looked up at him happily, and he smiled in return, placing a finger under his chin. "You want me to ask her for you? You can do it later after dinner?" he suggested, leaning down to kiss his lips rather delicately.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:07 pm

She liked him a lot? He didnt really doubt that but maybe he felt a little unsure. As a cat he wouldnt really have cared about how much someone liked him but in this form it was so different. He felt like things were far more complicated. “Yes.” He answered the suggestion before their lips met, moving his arms slowly up and around the seraph’s neck. He felt like he had gotten quite good at kissing, though he wasnt sure if he preferred it over licking. And yet it made his body react so nicely, with soft tingles in his stomach and nothing he had ever felt as a cat.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:17 pm

It was settled then, Vinnie would set it up for them. It clearly seemed like neither of them wanted to make the first move. As Gaspar wrapped his arms around his neck he smiled, kissing him a few more times, just letting him feel the care he had for him. "It's not nice to leave her with all the work, do you think?" he muttered softly against the cat turned human's lips, a smile dawning his face as he untangled himself from Gaspar, getting himself up on his feet. "I'll grab you a plate ... Find the remote and turn on to channel six," he said, booping his nose with affection before leaving for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:00 pm

It was safe to say that Gaspar loved kissing. And once he had one, he only wanted more. His cheeks got a little warmer and his eyes were half lidded as Vinnie muttered that Hunter was out in the kitchen alone. He was right though Gaspar didnt quite want to let go now that they had begun. He ended up laying where the seraph had sat, his cheeks quite warm as he looked at him. He licked his lips before reaching over to grab the remote. He looked at it. Vinnie had shown him what channel six was so many times. And yet he ended up buzzing through the channels until he found it. He recognized it right away.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:09 pm

Hunter returned from the kitchen, watching Gaspar laying on the couch she chuckled, moving over to sit down where there was room. He had a plate for him as well, handing it to him, warning him of the temperature. She herself of course dug in right away, loving the way the cheese was scalding and the tomato sauce a little simmering on her tongue. Vinnie soon came back as well, and the new documentary started. Hunter wondered when curiosity would hit the cat turned human and he would want to travel to see these places that he had only watched on screen. And yet she didn't see it likely as he was quite comfortable just being here, right?
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:09 pm

Vinnie waited for the pizza to cool down before taking a bite, showing Gaspar how he held the slice to make it easier to eat. Then it seemed the focus was entirely on the TV as the new documentary started. However he had a hard time looking at the screen, constantly shifting his gaze between Hunter and Gaspar.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:39 pm

Gaspar made room as soon as he heard Hunter’s chuckle. In fact, her being the first to come back made him lean up against her, wrapping her free arm around him. He looked at the pizza slice, seeing the heat it emitted. It had a very nice smell, though he wasnt sure salmon was the right mix in that. But he loved salmon regardless of what it was mixed with. Vinnie showed him how to eat and he did that when it was cooled down enough for him to hold and bite into. He did notice how Vinnie was looking at them from time to time, even if he seemed as if his eyes were glued to the TV. When he had finished the slice and put the plate away on the table, to lie in Hunter’s embrace, rubbing her arm a little, he also waited for the seraph to look at them again before he caught his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:50 pm

Watching them he soon enough noticed Gaspar meeting his gaze, his lips separating as he felt what he saw right now was so inviting. How cute both of them looked snuggled up to one another. Yeah, Vinnie was maybe catching some feels for Hunter as well, even if Gaspar had been his main focus. Maybe he should give her a shot as well. He wondered what the cat turned human thought about right now. Did he find them weird? Or was he feeling that connection too? "How about I .. Go prepare a bath for you, Hunter? You've been working a lot lately," he said, getting up from his seat to go to the bathroom. He didn't know if she was catching on yet, but he wasn't going to join them until she had given consent to it. She seemingly was attracted to Gaspar, but perhaps more withdrawn than he was in showing affection.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:51 pm

Finishing up her pieces she leaned back, wrapping an arm around Gaspar, though she didn't really think about that as she watched the show. Of the three of them she was perhaps the one who paid most attention. She felt Gaspar rub her arm, smiling a little, but she just relaxed more in to the position they were in, clearly trusting him.
As Vinnie suggested a bath she just hummed, frowning a little as she looked to Gaspar shortly. "He's being awfully nice, huh?" she scoffed, touching Gaspar's hair a little absentminded as she watched the documentary. And yet she could hear him move around out in the bathroom, hearing how the tub was being filled. So he wasn't kidding, was he? "He keeps teasing me ... Saying how you and I should have a bath together," scoffing softly she looked down, pulling lightly at a string that was sticking out of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:00 pm

Gaspar knew what he had asked Vinnie to do and yet it made his stomach tingle just by the thought. What if she wasnt feeling the same? But he could feel how she was showing affection towards him most of the time they were together. Vinnie got up and left and Gaspar felt Hunter’s eyes on him. The way she touched his hair was just mesmerizing in a sense. The mention of teases made him sigh. “I.. want.” He said, looking at her a little more serious. “I like.. dog. A lot.” He said, noticing how she was looking down so he sat up and cupped her face. He wanted her to know that he meant it. That he did like her a lot and wasnt just saying it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:09 pm

She had expected the guy to laugh, maybe chuckle at most, but instead he cupped her face and she felt her cheeks gain color. It felt a little surreal if she was being honest. Did he understand the implications? Could she take a moment just to indulge herself? Hunter always had to be the strong one, she was the one to protect Freddy and now also Gaspar. Yet his confession made her feel like she was the one who needed protection. "Gaspar ..." she sighed, closing her eyes as she felt scared to look him in the eyes. Of course she had tried a lot of things under the sun, if not most of it under the moonlight, but this was different. "I'm not really someone you like," she said, as that was the best way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:23 pm

He did notice the light blush in her cheeks, and he felt the warmth between his palms. She spoke his name and he just looked at her, not knowing what she would say. It would hurt a lot if she would reject him. And yet she didnt. Not at least in a sense he understood. “I.. do.” He argued. Even if she didnt think she was someone to be liked. He was a cat! Were they that different? “K…kiss.. me.” He pleaded softly. He could tell she had wanted to at least once. He was extremely observant when he needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:30 pm

It was good that he didn't understand in many ways, but as he stated that he liked her, that he genuinely cared for her, her heart felt like it skipped a beat. His pleading as well made her a little unsure. Did he understand what a kiss was beside what she had described it to be? And then again he had understood that a kiss wasn't just for friends. It was for someone you cared for. If this was a game, then he was playing it well, but she finally opted to lean in. Maybe in her mind she could just get it over and done with, get it out of her system. Her lips were soft, softer than her skin that was for sure. Her kiss was gentle, curious and maybe a little unsure.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:38 pm

She seemed a little hesitant so he wasnt too sure what would happen now. What was there to do when he was rejected? But it seemed before he could tune into being hurt, she leaned in and connected their lips. She definitely felt far different than Vinnie’s lips, she was soft all around, no scruff from being shaven or anything. He took his time kissing her lips, turning his head to get a different angle, but he liked the feel of her. His hands moved down to touch her shoulders, to then go back up to her neck. His cheeks were burning and his body felt a little tense with emotions, and yet it was so nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:48 pm

Frankly she wasn't sure what she should've expected, but it wasn't the fact that all her walls came crashing down as he started to return her kiss. Her fingertips dug slightly at his shirt, wanting already to be closer to him, but eventually both of them had to breathe. Gasping softly, her cheeks were warm and read, and looking at Gaspar his were too. She felt relaxed for the first time in a while, a small smile on her lips before she looked down, moving a tuft of hair behind her ear. "So ... Uh ... How about that bath?" she muttered, actually feeling brave in this situation. She normally had no trouble hurdling herself in front of shadowy creatures to save Freddy's life, but this was risking her life in another way. Her hand slowly let go of his shirt, moving out in to the bathroom where small candles had been lit, making it more cozy. Vinnie was still there, and she wondered what he might think of her actually having a bath with Gaspar. As a hellhound she didn't like water that much, but when it was nice and warm she didn't really complain.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:48 pm

Vinnie looked up as Hunter came in, presumably followed by Gaspar. He smiled at the guy, gesturing for them that the water was ready, but he sensed some nervousness in the female. Humming he went to her, touching her jaw, tilting his head a little, "bud, what have you done with our little Puppy?" he asked in a teasing voice, "her face is all red." It didn't seem like Hunter liked that notion, but he just chuckled, moving to stand behind her instead, placing his hands on her hip, leaning down to her ear, whispering something to her that made her blush even more as she looked at Gaspar. "What do you say, bud? You want me to join too?"
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:04 pm

When the kiss broke off, Gaspar was panting lightly too from having held his breath a little. He felt maybe a little lightheaded from it too. But overall it felt amazing. Hunter was very pretty right now with her red cheeks. He wanted to reach out and touch it. But she got up and he sat for a moment before he got up and followed. Vinnie commented on her face’s blush but Gaspar still thought that it made her beautiful. Not that he knew how to say that. Vinnie whispered something to her and from her reaction was he curious. But Vinnie’s question made him fold his lips in contemplation. Yes, he did want him to. No hesitation there. But what did Hunter want? She was the one who was a bit more drawn back. “Dog.. de..cide..” he said, smiling a little softly, having no ill intentions with his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: