Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:19 pm

He could feel his joints aching by having moved around so it was nice to lay down again. His head felt like it could explode or implode, either or it wasnt good. Feeling the seraph pull him in, he accepted it, in fact he quite appreciated it. He pressed himself closer, closing his eyes and shivering lightly as he had gotten a bit cold from not being wrapped in the blankets anymore. But he ate up Vinnie’s heat, closing his eyes. “S…” he spoke softly and lowered, looking for the word he wanted to say. “So..rrreeee” he whispered. Hadnt he lost track, this wouldnt have happened. Though he didnt regret it. It had led him to Hunter and he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:30 pm

"Shh ... Just sleep," he muttered, holding him close, gladly giving his heat to the shivering guy in his arms. In fact, this felt like the first time since he had turned human that they were actually acting how they used to.
Vinnie slept through most of the night, only waking up to make sure that Gaspar was covered nicely in the blanket they were sharing.
Waking up the next day he felt rather groggy, not quite liking the bright lights that shined through the window, hiding his face away in Gaspar's dark hair, hoping that the locks would shield him from the sun's warm rays.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:47 pm

He fell asleep as the seraph muttered for him to. He slept nicely but he had always been rather cuddly so not having to sleep alone made sleeping that much easier for him. Hunter had rubbed his feet before ans now it was Vinnie holding him close. When morning came around he still had the fever. He felt the seraph hide away in his hair, waking up by the movement. He moved a little to look at the seraph, his face still flushed with fever. He lifted a hand to touch his face feeling the warm skin, though it wasnt warmer than his hands that had been under the duvet. He usually didnt like touching with his hands, but he kind of wanted to now. There was so much that he didnt understand yet. But his head was too tired to think. So he just followed his gut.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:52 pm

Vinnie was sound asleep, always having hated sleeping alone which had made the addition of a cat so welcome. He had to admit, cuddling with Gaspar as a human felt good too. He felt the warm hands on his face, however he didn't open his eyes. He kinda wanted to know what the guy was thinking of, and yet he knew asking would only frustrate the poor guy if he couldn't find the right words. It felt nice. Those warm hands, though feverish in nature, were more than welcome, and frankly the seraph didn't worry about getting sick.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:58 pm

He just carefully touched his face, feeling the texture. He hadnt been able to feel textures as a cat. So it was a little intriguing now. He moved his hand, cupping his face to just gently brush his fingers over his cheek. He touched his lips before he moved his hand away, sighing deeply before he cuddled back in. But then he remembered Hunter, opening his eyes before he turned to look and check. It was clear that she meant a lot to him already. He would be sad if she wasnt there.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 11:16 pm

His lips separated on their own as he felt Gaspar touch them. Maybe it was just a normal reaction for him. It was so clear the cat was curious but perhaps also cautious. As he snuggled in once more, he wrapped his arms around him again, hugging him close and breathing in his scent. It actually wasn't bad, at least not compared to how the cat had smelt when he had first gotten to the apartment.
Feeling the sudden jolt he sighed, turning over on his back, using his arm to cover over his eyes. Safe to say, a part of him had already woken up.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 11:17 pm

Hunter had snuggled up on the couch during the night, still sleeping soundly and not really hearing much. She felt quite safe, even if she didn't trust Vinnie, he didn't seem like a threat.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 2:23 am

He saw her lie on the couch, breathing out in relief though his head felt like it was pounding when he sat up. So he didnt want to do that for long, but he did look at her for a bit, just checking that she was sleeping nicely from afar. He laid back down and breathed out in a tremble. The pills that he had been giving hadnt been working for a couple of hours now so he was beginning to feel the fever shakes now that he was awake and had slept. He complained softly, squirming a little as his joints were already annoying him by existing so now that they were stinging it was much worse.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 7:13 am

Hearing Gaspar whimper, she was already on her feet, moving out to the kitchen to grab some new pills for him. She should've been up earlier, but the things that had happened the last few days had made her tired. She was awake now, filling a new glass of water before she moved over to the bed, sitting down beside Gaspar. Touching his forehead gently she sighed, grabbing around the back of his neck to help him with taking the pills. Once they were down she gently helped his head back on the pillow.
"Do you feel cold?" She asked, and if the answer was yes she would scoot him over, laying down beside him. She turned on her side, wrapping her warm arms around him, just waiting for the pills to work. Hunter had her eyes opened, looking at Gaspar, wanting to catch if there was something he wanted or needed. There was just something that she could pick up on that any other person couldn't, maybe because she understood the need to not be verbal.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 7:39 am

Vinnie was about to get up to grab the guy by his side some pills, but it seemed like even before he could sit up, Hunter was already there. He kept his eyes closed, not wanting to give away that he was awake, feeling how the cat turned human moved over and the extra weight was put on the mattress. She had crawled in to his bed? He didn't know why, but he felt odd. A feeling he hadn't ever really felt before. Was it ... Jealousy? His jaw tensed, pulling his blanket closer around his neck, turning over on his side, but listening in if the two were talking.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 1:10 pm

The feeling wasnt nice and he just wanted it gone. He felt a touch on his forehead, not even sure who was touching him at this point. But he was thankful for whoever it was. He was helped up to wash down the pills with some water, shuddering a little now that he wasnt getting heat from anyone. He realized it was Hunter who was helping him and it just seemed to make him appreciate her more in the moment. He nodded at the question and she moved him a little so she could lie down with him. He cuddled into her embrace, closing his eyes to focus on not trembling as much as he was from the aches. They would go away in a bit, he told himself that. “When.. feel.. b-..et..er?” He asked quietly, but it wasnt just about being sick. It was all of it. Coming to terms that he maybe never be a cat again and if he did, things would’ve changed. He blinked a few times tiredly before he moved his hand to reach over and touch Vinnie’s. He appreciated the both of them. And what they did for him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:05 pm

"I don't know, kitty, it takes time," besides what they were already doing there wasn't much to do, though she had a feeling that he wasn't only asking about this current sickness. Being in a humanoid form wasn't easy, so she understood that he longed to be a cat again, but they could figure it all out together. "Just sleep for now," she told him, rubbing his back, feeling how sore it was from him tensing so much. She hoped that the painkillers would soon kick in and make him relax more. She had to go soon, but she had a feeling that he would start fussing about if she told him that.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:05 pm

Vinnie felt Gaspar's hand in his own, and part of his jealousy subsided. Though he was still awfully aware of this Hunter being in his apartment. He got up after a bit, heading to the toilet and afterwards getting dressed to make some food. He might as well make himself useful now that the lovebirds were cuddling on his bed. He looked towards them, frowning to himself. He wasn't the jealous type, so why was he feeling that now? Hell, less than 72 hours ago, Gaspar was a cat! Shaking his head at himself, he focused on frying some bacon and eggs, finding that they had a piece of extra salmon in the fridge that he prepared for the cat turned human as well.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:34 pm

It takes time. He would take her word for it, feeling how nicely she was rubbing his sore back. When Vinnie got up, Gaspar was back asleep, sleeping soundly. He was snoring lightly from the stuffed nose that mostly sounded like a raspy breath. He snuggled in closer to Hunter, not really repelled by her smell that was quite obviously similar to a dog at last for a cat like Gaspar. It was quite apparent when the pills kicked in because the way he suddenly relaxed was not to be mistaken by. But at some point he did feel a bit hunger. The last meal he had had was like yesterday morning, and it had just been some tuna in a can. But he didnt know if he could eat without feeling sick. It was like water was the only thing that made sense to him, water and cuddly sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 7:52 pm

Once Gaspar was back to sleeping she got out of the bed, making sure to push the blankets close around his body before running a hand through her hair. She looked at the time, sighing to herself before she went to put on her shoes and her scarf along with her jacket. "I'll stop by later ... He'll be upset, but just keep him hydrated and rested ... I might be able to bring some medicine later," she said, the seraph looking at her almost confused. Breathing out she shook her head no, he was really not that impressive to her, "keep him inside and warm ... If you can then draw him up a steamy bath, but if not I'll do it later." Barking orders was what she did best, and with that notion she was out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 7:53 pm

Vinnie was rightfully confused as Hunter got up and got herself ready to go. Would she really just leave Gaspar like this!? But they had been so lovey-dovey, and now she had to be somewhere else? It seemed so weird to him, but he just hummed, looking down at the pan to try and keep himself from blushing at the thought of helping Gaspar have a bath. He had bathed the guy before, but he had been a cat then. Soon he was left alone with a sleeping Gaspar, him standing in the kitchen, just cooking some breakfast that may or may not be eaten by the cat turned human.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 8:18 pm

He slept through Hunter moving away but had no complaints as he was covered in the duvet and blankets. His dreams were empty and boring and when he finally woke up, he stretched and sighed deeply. He realized Hunter wasnt there anymore but his tired head was not in shape to just jump out of bed and act out. He moved onto his back to the lie on his other side, curling up just a little as he looked towards the seraph, hopefully at least. “Dog?” He asked, because he had a feeling that she wasnt here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 8:29 pm

Vinnie ate his breakfast, and while Gaspar was sleeping he managed to clean up the rest of the apartment, trying not to make too much noise. He was sitting in a chair by the bed, watching the TV that he had turned on, blinking a little lazily as he heard the shuffling of the cat turned human on the bed. He turned his head, seeing the poor guy covered in the duvet and blankets peak out from his hiding spot. When he was like this it was so clear that he was a cat. The question made him sigh, getting up to sit on the bed next to him, "she had to go, said she would be back later," he said, nodding a bit, though he didn't quite know how to feel about all of this. He felt guilty, of course, the fact that he had been the reason as to why Gaspar was having such a miserable time right now. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" he asked, not quite sure what he needed, because until now Hunter had done most of the work.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 8:54 pm

He looked at the seraph as he sat down, frowning a little at the assurance. He hoped it was true, or he would miss her way too much. He was then asked two questions which he wasnt sure whether he felt in touch enough with himself to simply answer. But he ended up nodding. Yeah hungry and thirsty. He felt some sort of irritation in his throat, sniffling a little as he just laid there. He looked towards the TV. “H…had fun?” He asked, speaking despite his throat feeling a little sore.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Vinnie hummed, wanting to get up to get him something to eat and drink, but the question made him scoff, moving his hand down to ruffle the dark locks a little. "I'm not having fun as long as you're sick," he promised him before getting up. He fixed him a plate of salmon, a glass of water and then some cough drops he had found in one of the kitchen cupboards. Vinnie wasn't sick often, but even he couldn't avoid the yearly almost mandatory cold. He returned to Gaspar, placing a tray with the food and drink on the night stand, helping him sit up so he could get something to eat, even feeding him if that was what it took.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 9:17 pm

He watched the seraph get up to go fetch him food. He lifted a hand to rub his throat a little, closing his eyes for a bit. Vinnie returned and he could smell the fish, feeling his stomach rumble. He loved fish. But his throat hurting wasnt nice. He sat up willingly and looked at the food. He didnt reach out to take the food himself so it seemed that Vinnie took it upon himself to help. The cat accepted one bite but when he realized that his throat hurt more when he swallowed, he turned his head away at the second bite, shaking his head a little. No, he didnt like the hurting! He would keep moving his head away from the utensil with food, not wanting it.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 9:24 pm

"Bud, it's salmon ... Your favorite," he said, feeling like he was having a fight with a toddler who was now refusing to eat anything. He sighed, placing the plate down, feeling frustrated as he ran a hand through his hair. He needed a cigarette, already agitated and yet he couldn't just leave him! "At least drink some water," he pleaded, having a rather pained expression on his face, making him look almost annoyed. Only he was lacking his nicotine and the cat turned human wasn't cooperating, which just further added to his agitation. Scratching his scalp in frustration he looked towards the TV, needing a bit of a distraction. He was terrible at this! He couldn't do anything right.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 9:30 pm

It was his favorite but it hurt! So of course he didnt want it, looking at the seraph who looked rather agitated with his behaviour. He frowned as Vinnie pleaded for him to drink some water but for all he knew, that would hurt too! He shook his head, leaning back and away if the seraph was holding up the cup. He had grabbed two handfuls of the duvet, looking at Vinnie with a defiant look in his eyes. He could tell that the seraph was irritated but he had no idea how it felt. “No.” He voiced as an emphasis. Not while it hurt. He just wouldnt have it.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 9:42 pm

Vinnie was holding the cup, desperately wanting Gaspar to have a sip. Why would he so gladly drink when Hunter tended to him? What was so wrong with him all of a sudden? As the cat turned human grabbed fistfuls of the duvet, stating that he refused to drink, it just so happened that the seraph was trying to guide the glass of water to him, only for it to spill over Vinnie's shirt and chest. Without saying a word, he just placed the now empty glass on the tray as he got up. He tried not to look at Gaspar, but if the guy looked at him, he would see how hurt his expression truly was.
Vinnie moved out to the bathroom, pulling his shirt off and just dumping it in the sink, rubbing his face with frustration. He couldn't do anything right! Nothing he did was good enough. He was a fucking failure.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 9:49 pm

The water was spilled and it wasnt like Gaspar intended for it to happen but he could see the seraph’s expression, or at least lack of. Why was he so annoyed with him? Didnt he get that it wasnt a nice feeling? Then he saw the hurt. That confused him. Why was Vinnie hurt? It wasnt his throat that felt this way! He leaned back as Vinnie went to the bathroom, sighing deeply and frustrated. His head was pounding from sitting up and he didnt want to sit up anymore. He slipped down into the duvet, sniffling a little as he felt sad. And he didnt know how to regulate it so it showed. “Dog.” He muttered, closing his eyes as he made a small sob. She would probably know how to handle the situation, better than Gaspar was right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: