Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:12 pm

She got off of him but he was already looking at the door, his lip quivering. She told him it was alright, but why did Vinnie go? She tried to tell him but it wasnt the same as hearing it from Vinnie himself. She pleaded with him and he looked at her. “Vinnie.” He whimpered. Why was the seraph ruining the moment? Gaspar didnt feel good anymore. He wrapped his arms around her, needing her comfort more than ever now. It had felt so good and now he felt guilty. And he didnt even know why.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:20 pm

She hugged herself closer to him, knowing he was upset, and she wanted to make it right. Even if Vinnie was a shithead right now, he was actively hurting Gaspar and making this memory bad. Hunter felt guilty. Guilty because maybe she should've had focus on Vinnie too, but what did that matter when to her it was the shapeshifter that mattered. "Do you ... Still love me?" she asked in a small whisper, scared to ask, and yet she needed to know. Had Vinnie truly ruined what they had done to the point of the brunette not liking her anymore? It was hard to think about it like that. Vinnie was selfish. Selfish when all of this had been for Gaspar. It wasn't about them, it was about the shifter. But of course only she could understand that.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:28 pm

He was whimpering a little, because he didnt like this feeling inside of him now. But then she whispered and he looked at her with teary eyes. “Yes.” He sobbed, drying his eyes. This didnt make him love her any less. It had felt quite good, amazing even. But Vinnie had kind of ruined the afterwards. Gaspar would always cherish the inbetween. How Hunter had held his face and looked at him with eyes of mutual understanding. That could never be taken away. “Vinnie… make..” he pointed towards his chest. “Hurt.” He said, hoping that could explain enough. He wanted to communicate more, be better. Be able to say just how he felt. And yet the barrier was strong. So he just began sobbing and crying.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:42 pm

He still cared for her, but it didn't give her much relief as he started to explain how Vinnie made him hurt. Gritting her teeth she just held him as he cried, wanting to just delete herself in a way. If she hadn't come in to his life, there wouldn't be any troubles. This was what she had tried to warn him about. She wasn't someone you cared about, but right now she couldn't even pull herself away from him. He clearly needed the comfort, and she gladly gave it to him.
That was until the water around them started to feel cold. Pulling the plug she grabbed the showerhead, cleaning both of them off from soap and other bodily fluids that might've stuck to their skin after this. Getting out of the now empty tub, she grabbed a towel for herself, wrapping it around herself. She felt a little wobbly on her legs, but she refused not to help him right now. She grabbed a towel for him as well, helping him if he needed it. Moving back out in to the apartment she saw Vinnie sitting in the windowsill, smoking and seemingly looking more calm. She didn't know why, but she grabbed a few pillows throwing it at him, her eyes welling up. "How dare you just leave like that!" she yelled. She wasn't usually this filled with emotions, but having to comfort Gaspar in there on her own had been so heart breaking.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:42 pm

Vinnie looked out the window as Hunter came in to the room, the pillows he could've lived without, but he guessed he deserved it. He had hurt Gaspar cry, and yet he hadn't come. If the cat had cared, he would've come after him, or that was what his toxic mind was telling him. "Oh, so now you two notice me?" he scoffed, sucking on his cigarette, blowing the air out slowly through the cracked open window. Shaking his head he tried putting on a calm face, not wanting to show just how much he was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:54 pm

He couldnt cry forever even if he wanted to. But his eyes were stinging from all the crying he had been doing till the water was cold. He just sort of sat there with wet cheeks, stained and sticky from his own tears. She washed them both off and he accepted the help as she got him out. He was the towel wrapped around his waist, fiddling with it just a little bit. He remained for a bit, just looking down while Hunter was yelling at Vinnie. He didnt quite like that either. He didnt want then to be angry with each other. He heard Vinnie’s reply, rubbing his eyes and drying his nose before he stepped out of the bathroom and looked at Vinnie. Was it because he wanted attention too? Gaspar felt his lower lip quiver, just walking right up to the seraph, rather close even. He placed one hand on his chest, the other on his side, just so he had physical contact with him. “No…ti…s..” he said, looking at him with pleading eyes. Dont hate me his eyes said when his mouth couldnt. He grabbed the seraph’s free hand and moved it to his body. Feel.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 12:04 am

Hunter wanted to throw much more than mere pillows at the seraph, but it seemed as if the shapeshifter had other ideas. She watched him draw nearer to the bleach blonde one, watching them interact. She wasn't jealous, far from it, she wanted them to spend time together too. She moved over, sitting down on the edge of the bed, watching the two as they exchanged touches.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 12:04 am

Vinnie watched as Gaspar came closer, feeling the hand on his chest made it ache so much. Couldn't he see that all he had done up until now was just to get his attention? Just to get a little bit of the love he had showed Hunter? His free hand was guided to the cat turned human's body, grasping softly at his skin. "I know ... I'm sorry," he finally gave in. He wasn't being fair was he? Gaspar had never experienced something like this before, how could he possibly have focused on both of them at once? He closed his eyes, feeling the brunette up, his skin a little cold, and it made him worry he might catch a fever again if he didn't close the window. Snuffing out his cigarette, he closed the window before getting off the sill. He walked closer to Gaspar, moving his hand down to cup his face, leaning down to kiss his lips gently. "I just want us to get along ... I want to make you happy," he said, eyeing Hunter from the corner of his eye, wondering what she was thinking in all of this. Didn't she feel jealousy too? Or was he just so used to getting what and who he wanted that this challenge was making his mind confused?
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 12:23 am

Gaspar would’ve probably accepted the cold if that was what it took. He at least just wanted the hurting to stop. And it was up to Vinnie to make it stop. The seraph grasped at his skin and he felt it. He heard the apology, just nodding. He had no ill will in his heart, he didnt want to hurt Vinnie nor Hunter. The seraph got rid of his smoke and got off the sill to move closer to the cat turned human. Gaspar looked up at him, feeling how he cupped his face, which seemed to soothe the hurt so he lifted his hands to place over his. More. He returned the kiss and listened to him as he spoke. He noticed how the seraph was eyeing Hunter as well. Without saying a word, he pulled away gently, to grasp the seraph’s hand and lead him towards the bed where Hunter sat. He looked at her, reaching out to touch her face, caressing it softly. Then he looked at Vinnie and crawled onto the bed, still holding his hand. He grabbed Hunter as well and pulled her along. If they followed, they’d end up on either side of him and he made sure to look at them both, guiding their hands to his body. Would this make it better? Was this how they were going to get along?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:32 am

Watching Gaspar and Vinnie interact did something to her. It wasn't jealousy, rather it was happiness. Seeing Gaspar happy, well, that was all she truly needed right now. They joined her on the bed, and she followed gladly, moving closer to him, needing his touch as much as he needed theirs. Nudging her head against his shoulder she looked up at him, her hands caressing his chest. Leaning in closer she kissed his jaw, up until she reached his lips. Here she took her time, exploring and holding herself close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:36 am

Vinnie didn't really know what to do, but it seemed like the brunette knew, pulling him over on the bed, joining Hunter as he laid down next to Gaspar. She tended to his neck and lips while he got busy kissing. Him down his chest and to his stomach. Vinnie was a bit rougher with his hands, perhaps because he wanted him so badly, but every touch was only meant for Gaspar to feel good. He found himself looking at Hunter as well, how easily she accepted this. He wondered if at some point she might want him too like she wanted the shifter. Regardless he kissed him down to his groin, nuzzling his nose against his skin to breathe him in. "Can I have you like you had Puppy?" He asked curiously, his hands moving beneath him, grasping at his behind, spreading his cheeks slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:08 am

He wanted to make sure that both Hunter and Vinnie felt seen and needed. He felt the kisses from them both, moaning softly at them. His hand found it’s way down to hold Vinnie’s face while his other was softly caressing Hunter. The question from the seraph made him look down at him, his heart already beating fast as his cheeks were burning. He felt him spread him open and gasped as it was quite new. “Yes.” He answered once he had controlled his breath a bit better. Vinnie could do anything he wanted, as long as Gaspar just knew he was loved and wanted. He kissed Hunter again before he placed a hand on her cheek, licking her lips afterwards. He however didnt want to neglect Vinnie either, pulling him up towards himself as he wanted a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:37 am

Hunter smiled as her lips were licked, licking softly in return. Yeah, nothing was really going to beat that natural feeling that came along with licking. She felt his hands on her face and then further down her body. Already she felt like she was gearing herself up for more, even if she had just had her fill in the shower. Was it ever going to be enough? Vinnie was pulled up to kiss Gaspar, and she made herself busy with the shifter's neck, licking and biting him, though never to the point of breaking his skin. Her own breath was starting to get a little hasty, wanting to hear Gaspar moan more, and she moved her lips down, hooking on to one of his nipples as she nibbled lightly on it.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:37 am

Vinnie greeted Gaspar's lips eagerly, a finger moving down to start teasing the shifter's entrance. Groaning softly as he could only image what his insides felt like. He didn't wait long, wetting his finger before letting it return, slowly introducing it to Gaspar's warm insides. He groaned softly against his lips, his own length already hard once more as he thought about what was going to happen next. He was lucky that he was the type of guy to be prepared, having lube in his nightstand was a must, so he grabbed it quickly before returning to tend to the cat turned human once again. He could see Hunter was busy too, and maybe for the first time he smiled rather genuinely at the sight.
"It's maybe going to feel a little weird at first ... But I promise I'll make you feel real good," he said, putting some lube on his fingers, smearing it around before letting them return to where they belonged. He slowly started to finger him, nothing too crazy, only moving further once he had felt Gaspar loosen up and relax more.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 12:43 pm

Gaspar had to admit that all the attention was just what he wanted. Being tended to by the both of them, feeling them touch and feel him. He loved Hunter’s kisses and soft touches but he also liked Vinnie’s a bit more rough to the touch, like he really truly wanted him and just couldnt contain it. He spread his legs for Vinnie as he felt his hand move down, moaning into his mouth as he felt the finger teasing him, but Hunter’s lips around his nipple made his whole body tingle.
The finger that pressed into him made him buck his hips lightly, gasping as it was all too new. He tried to relax which helped with Hunter’s attention. He watched Vinnie get the lube and prepare his fingers, panting lightly as he was a little out of breath. The seraph’s fingers reentered his body and stretched him out. It definitely felt weird but as the fingers progressed inside, Vinnie eventually hit a point that made Gaspar moan deeper as it felt good. His eyes watered a little from the pleasure and he looked at the seraph with vulnerable eyes. “Vinnie.” He moaned, leaning his head back, his chest vibrating strongly from how his heart was beating.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:00 pm

Hunter smiled against Gaspar's skin, hearing how vocal he was now that Vinnie was touching him, feeling him up. "It feels good, huh Kitty?" she cooed him softly, kissing him along his chest up his neck and licking his lips as to not disrupt those heavenly moans coming from him. Fuck, she was actually getting off on seeing him like this. "Do you want me to touch you too?" she referred to how she had touched him in the bath, knowing that the pleasure might be a bit overstimulating at the same time, but she wanted him to know that she wanted this too.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:00 pm

Vinnie smiled as he heard his name getting moaned. Frankly it was all he needed to know, that his name sounded just as good coming out of Gaspar. He kept returning to the spot that made him squirm more, knowing that if he kept at it he would soon feel another rush of euphoria.
Once he felt like he had been stretched out enough, he smeared some new lube on his length, pulling him closer so he could line himself up. Groaning softly, he just used his tip to tease the shifter's entrance, having to bite the inside of his cheek not to just go at it. He looked to Hunter, pulling her to him, looking at Gaspar as he leaned in to kiss her along her breast, creating soft moans from the female. He wanted to show that he was including everyone. That they had made up in a way. He then slowly started to insert himself, moaning as it was still pretty tight, but hopefully not so bad that it would hurt - if it did he would stop right away, both him and Hunter trying to soothe him and make him relax.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 7:16 pm

Hunter’s softness definitely made up for Vinnie’s eager hand that quite easily stretched him out. Him hitting the spot could make Gaspar squirm around in bed, but the shifter tried his best not to move too much. Hunter’s question made him look at her, a little too out of breath from the moaning to answer. No he wouldnt handle her touching him as well. He moved his hand down to her entrance, just readying his fingers for her to use if she wanted to. He wanted her to feel good too. He felt the fingers leave him and looked towards Vinnie to see him prepare himself. He was drooling a little from how good it felt when the spot had been rubbed, but he wasnt sure whether he could handle him. He was pulled closer and watched as Vinnie began teasing him. It felt so big against him. The other guy was quite taller than him as it was so how would he be able to handle all of him? He watched Vinnie tend to Hunter and it made him happy to see that she wasnt left out. But then Vinnie began pressing into him and he grasped at the linen with both hands as he couldnt describe how it felt being stretched out that much. He pushed his head back and moaned, breathing a little unsteady as it felt very weird. What hurt a little was probabky the tip sinking into him, but it was like as soon as it was in, the hurting subsided like a point of no return. He was gasping for air, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. “More.” He whimpered. He knew where it felt good. The seraph just needed to get there. He took Hunter’s hand and let her touch him, just so he could focus on relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:18 pm

Hunter wasn't quite sure what to say, but as Gaspar placed his fingers at her entrance she mewled softly, nudging her nose against his shoulder. She felt a little sore from the bath, and yet feeling him feel her up on his own accord was special in a way. Seeing how he lost himself a little, she gladly offered her gentle touches to him, kissing and licking his drool away, smiling happily, as he pleaded with Vinnie for more. She thought maybe the seraph was a little too rough, but it seemed that Gaspar could handle it - for now. He guided her hands, and she was more than willing to help him. Moving her hips against his fingers she let him feel how wet she was becoming, trying to stifle herself a little, but happy that he hadn't forgotten about her in his own pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:19 pm

Vinnie grit his teeth as he stopped, fearing that he might've hurt Gaspar, it seemed that the shifter only wanted more. And more he got, the seraph inching slowly inside of him, gasping softly as he stopped once he was all the way in. His member throbbing lightly, trying not to give in just yet. He looked to Hunter, a teasing smile on his lips as he watched how she was crumbling against the shifter's fingers. Even he had to admit it looked rather hot. "Alright, bud, just tell me if it hurts," he reminded him. Sure, he could be a little rough, but he wasn't out to make this a bad experience for either of them. He started moving his hips, just slowly slipping in and out of Gaspar, groaning as he fought the urge to let his eyes roll in to the back of his skull.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:33 pm

Hunter seemed to gladly want his fingers and he let her use them, just wanting her to feel good. Which he somehow didnt doubt that she was mewling in pleasure. He felt rather tight around the seraph but he did try to relax himself, mostly because that seemed to be what his body told him to do. It seemed that eventually Vinnie was all the way inside and Gaspar felt his heart in his throat, just panting and adjusting. The reminder made him nod, maybe a little naive but he thought he could take it. It still felt weird, but he trusted the seraph when he said this would be good for him. He looked up at him with vulnerable teary eyes, nodding to ensure that he was alright with this. He felt the seraph pull out, his eyes widening a little before he felt the pressure as the seraph slipped right back in with no resistance from the shifter’s insides. Gaspar moaned rather loudly as the tingles spread down to his legs and yet it somehow went back to weird. He moved his free hand up to grab around the seraph’s neck to pull him down, connecting their lips, though he quickly had to moan granted that the seraph was moving inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:40 pm

Hunter was just laying rather close to Gaspar, her hands caressing his chest as all she truly wanted was to feel how he was enjoying this. Though it seemed that this was quite the different experience from the one that he had had with her in the bath. In there he had relaxed in to it right away, but he seemed to struggle with it right now. She cupped his face, but not before him and Vinnie kissed. She pressed her forehead to the side of Gaspar's head, closing her eyes as she muttered sweet words to him, telling him how much she cared for him. "We can stop if you need a break," she reminded him softly, licking his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:40 pm

Feeling Gaspar like this was quite different from what he had imagined. Not that he didn't feel a connection, but Vinnie was afraid that maybe the shifter would dislike this. Maybe this was too weird, even for him. He was pulled down, kissing him as he kept moving in and out of him, wanting to find the spot that made him squirm so nicely. If he could just find that, then maybe it would be more pleasurable for him? Vinnie was at least determined to find it.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:01 am

He felt Hunter’s soft hands caress him in such calming motions. But it was still a little hard for him to relax. The tingle was scarce and he felt a little sore already. “More.” He pleaded, feeling a little frustrated with himself. Was Vinnie enjoying this? Was he good enough? He kept his hand around the back of the seraph’s neck, just wanting him closer and closer. And then it seemed that Vinnie hit the spot again, making the shifter moan deep and in bliss, digging his nails into the skin on his neck. The tingles seemed to continue to roll over him for every thrust, making him drool and forget that weird feeling.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:25 am

Hunter looked to Vinnie, worried that he was taking things a little too far. She could see that Gaspar was struggling a little, and she didn't want him to be hurt, but it seemed that soon enough he found what he had been looking for. Her gaze returned to Gaspar, cupping his face, smiling as she saw him drool once more. What a beautiful sight to behold. Her hands made sure to continue soothing him, her fingertips digging in to his chest ever so slightly, just letting him know that she was there for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter   You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kitten me right meow [cw] | Gaspar & Hunter
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: