Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:02 pm

Romeo groaned softly as his hip was grasped, not because he didn't like it. In fact it felt good. It felt like he was needed. The mutter made him scoff, "no self control all of a sudden?" he whispered in return nuzzling their noses together, sighing in relief at the feeling it gave him just sitting here. It made him feel normal. Like he wasn't in a broken down body. "I'm trying to feel alive .. Remind myself what that feels like," he admitted, though he didn't suspect that Eden minded him taking the time to feel that. In fact it was perhaps one of the good things he had said while being here.
"You said it yourself; That I should claim what is mine," he reminded him, giving him another tender kiss, his hand running up into his dark brown hair, pulling lightly at it. "I wanted to claim you with a kiss, and I took more because you're mine," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:17 pm

“You have to remember what you’re doing to me.” He reminded him, gritting his teeth a little as Romeo was close to him. Even if the lycan worried of his own smell reeking of hospital, Eden could smell him through it. The lycan that could drive him from his senses by just being himself. The confession felt good. He would gladly aid him in every which way he could.
It was true that Eden had told him just to claim; and it was a pleasant surprise that the lycan was doing exactly that. The whisper made him shudder as he was kind of forced to stretch his neck a little bit, his eyes moving around as to check that no one was snooping at them. He only wanted the lycan to see how he could rile him up. “I am only yours. I’ll only be yours.” He said sweetly, licking the lycan’s lips. He grabbed the lycan’s hand and guided it down, just to let him feel what he was doing to him. “Is this how you claim me too? Flaunting the power you have over my body?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:29 pm

Romeo smiled at the notion the Eden was only his. Yeah, he was, wasn't he? His hand was guided down, making his cheeks blush, though a bit more splotchy than his cheeks usually colored. It was perhaps because his blood flow wasn't the best as of late. "Eden," he whimpered vulnerably. How cruel to make him feel what he did to him, but he supposed he was cruel to put Eden in a situation like this. He looked down, frowning as he removed his hand as to not agitate him further. "I want to give you what you need," he admitted softly, picking a bit at his fingers, "I-I can't right now .. I'm .. I'm not strong enough." Admitting to it felt like a punch in his own stomach, hoping that he wasn't upsetting Eden further.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:37 pm

He could see the splotches and it was all he needed to see. That the reaction was still there, even if it wasnt as strong as it could have been. The way he whimpered his name, but then the lycan frowned and removed his hand. He listened to his confession but the addition made Eden shake his head softly. “You’re already giving me what I need.” He assured him, wrapping his arms around him to keep him close. “I wasnt making you touch me to make you please me. I just want you to know that I’m still so madly in love with you, all of you.” He muttered softly. “And I long for the day I can spend all this energy productively.” He whispered in soft earning.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:45 pm

Romeo had to admit he felt guilty for not being able to really provide much. He could do kissing, but even that took a toll on him. Eden wrapped his arms around him, saying the sweetest words that made his heart beat faster. He leaned into his embrace, letting himself be held like this felt really good. In fact just being close to him made him want more, even if he knew that he couldn't right now. "I love you, Eden Parish," he muttered softly.
Just then he started to feel eyes on him, turning his head he saw his mother standing at the other end of the garden. Romeo was a bit stunned to even really react. She didn't come closer, just looking at them from a distance as it was clear she hadn't meant to find them like this. "Mamma?" he muttered almost confused. Eden had said she was here, but it was rather jawing to actually see her. It had been so long since he had actually laid eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:56 pm

It was nice to feel Romeo lean into the hug and Eden could calm his body down that way too. The mutter made him smile faintly and he kissed his head, muttering the sweet proclamation right back at him. He loved him with all his heart, that was a fact. Romeo turned his head and Eden’s eyes followed to see Romeo’s mother looking at them. “Do you want to go back in the chair?” He asked, as the lycan might not want to sit in the lap of his lover to talk to his mother. Or maybe he did? It was quite an image for someone who quite clearly didnt approve. The ring on Eden’s hand matching the one dangling by the lycan’s neck.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 10:18 pm

Romeo wasn't really sure what to say or do right this moment. However he accepted the help back to the chair. Not because he was ashamed of his mother seeing him on top of Eden, in fact it had perhaps been a powerful move, but he somehow still had respect for the woman despite all she had done. His mother came closer once he was in the chair, standing a few feet away unsure of what to say. Romeo seemed rather stunned as well before he reached over, taking Eden's hand. "Mamma, questo è il mio fidanzato," he spoke in his native tongue, introducing Eden as his fiancé. His mother nodded at Eden, polite and perhaps a bit worried. Romeo looked to the man he loved, wondering if this was perhaps not the ideal place to meet. But it was public, so he wasn't afraid of a fight breaking loose. His mother moved closer, squatting down in front of him, reaching out to touch his hollow cheek. She muttered some sweet caring words in Italian, making Romeo feel a bit embarrassed, but at least she wasn't spewing hatred.
"Eden, this is my mother, Chiara," he said, looking to Eden with hopeful eyes. He knew they had met more than once, but this was the first time Romeo got to introduce them formally. His mother got up, nodding at Eden politely. She wasn't good at seeing her son like this, sickly and thin and on top of that with a man. But somehow within her she could look past that part right now, seeing how the vampyre at least seemed protective. That was a good quality, she thought. "Sa parlare italiano," Romeo reassured his mother, but it seemed as if she wasn't even sure what to say. She looked at the ring around Romeos neck, seeing how it matched Eden's. "Beautiful," she said, nodding at the rings. She had heard her son, but she wanted to express this small compliment so nothing was lost in translation.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 10:37 pm

Eden helped him back in the chair and it seemed to make the lycan’s mother approach them. It was nice to see that she had lost the angry grandpa. He would’ve definitely ruined the reunion. Eden smiled a little softly at Romeo as he introduced him as his fiancé, giving his hand a soft squeeze. But the lycan was being rather sweet about it in overall. He nodded politely at Romeo’s mother as she did the same to him. It was actually a relief to see Romeo’s mother be nice to him. But then again, there was no grandpa or Lucius Trevino to be watching over her every move. Romeo introduced her and Eden hummed, getting up as he at least needed to show some decency to the mother of the man he loved. He offered her a hand to shake. He wondered if she was like the other Trevinos. It was definitely respectful to shake hands at the least.
Romeo assured his mother that Eden would understand her, but she remained quiet. Instead she complimented the rings and Eden chuckled. “È una creazione di tuo figlio.” Eden spoke, albeit not completely fluent, it was quite clear he had practised. Then he looked at Romeo. “Do you want a moment alone with your mother? I feel like I’m adding a filter by being here.” He pointed out. It would also mean that he could get out of the sun that was starting to agitate him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 10:51 pm

Chiara did end up shaking hands with Eden, though she didn't like his cold temperature very much, she was still polite about it. As Eden spoke some Italian she felt a little impressed, nodding as she understood how creative his son had been with the rings. As Eden suggested letting them have a moment he hummed, "go rest in the shadows, my love, I'll call you if I need you," he assured him.
Once Eden left, Chiara moved over to sit on the bench next to her son. They spoke a little, she asked him about his current state, if he needed money, basically all of the motherly things she had forsaken for far too long. Romeo assured her that it was all alright as well as informing her that he was planning on seeking treatment. Chiara seemed relieved at that notion. Of course she had to ask about Eden as well, hear how he was being treated and if Romeo was still sure he wanted to go through with a wedding. She wasn't sure she would ever approve of it, however it was clear she was perhaps starting to open her mind a bit.
Romeo eventually was rather tired and Chiara knew she couldn't linger here much longer. He called Eden over and his mother bid them farewell. She was about to turn and leave but stopped herself, turning to look at the couple. "When you better .. come visit me," she said, looking to Eden as well, "both in Italy." Romeo nodded but made no promises as his mother left.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 3:29 am

It was quite clear to the vampyre that he was being a hinderance in the situation, so when Romeo assured that he would call if he needed him, Eden hummed and got up. He kissed the top of his hair before he went to the shadows. He could smoke there too so he did have a cigarette. It was like his chainsmoking for the past many weeks had sort of made it some sort of comfort thing.
When Romeo called, he joined him, though he could see that he was tired. They had been out for a while anyway. Eden was getting kind of tired too. It worked differently for vampyres. Chiara was about to leave but seemingly had a farewell notice. It sounded a little omnious, Eden wasnt going to lie. Once she was gone, he turned his eyes to the lycan, “Was it alright?” He asked, just to check on him and the current mood.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 5:13 am

Romeo had to admit that it had been a little daunting having his mother sit with him. Not that he thought she would harm him, least of all in such a public place. But knowing she was far from happy about his choice in Eden, she didn't even acknowledge him. In fact the only time she even did had been at the very end, inviting him along to Italy. His mother left, and he sighed softly in relief but also because he was tired. The question made him hum, "yeah, she asked if I had enough money as if you're holding me hostage," he scoffed. While he would find that funny later, right now he was too tired to find anything amusing.
He was wheeled back to his room, a nurse coming in to check on his probe, deciding that he would probably have to sleep with it, but that he could be without the IV. Romeo felt relieved at that, because the place on his arm where the needle had been was still itching from the sticky tape. He was helped back in bed, opting to keep his clothes on just because he felt cold and Eden wouldn't really provide him with heat while he slept. Snuggling up to him, it was clear from his movements alone that he was almost too tired to even do that. However he needed the vampyre close.
While Romeo was sleeping a nurse came in a couple of times, just to check on the flow on the probe, not disturbing the lycan in the least. If on the off chance that Eden was awake she would send him a polite smile. As the morning came once more, the doctors had decided to release the lycan on the condition that he spent the day visiting facilities he could be transferred to. It was clear they wouldn't even give him a chance to go home, as he was still in a rather critical state.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 8:58 am

Eden chuckled softly at the lycan’s scoff. He wanted to throw off some funny remark about him indeed keeping the lycan hostage but couldnt really think of a fitting remark. Wheeling Romeo back, Eden felt quite relieved from not being in the sun anymore. He laid down with the lycan in his arms. It was a little peculiar how even in exhaustion, was Romeo keeping close. Eden did end up also sleeping, just a small nap so gather some energy.
The next morning, Eden had to admit that he had hoped that they would have kept Romeo fed through the tube for a bit longer, just at least till he would have enough energy to fully walk around on his own. But on the other hand, it was also a good opportunity to have Romeo be somewhere else that wasnt just the hospital. “Are you excited to get out?” He asked the love of his life, kissing his temple softly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 12:53 pm

Romeo watched as the paperwork was filed, a bit in his own head as Eden's question brought him back to reality. He hummed, "It's more of a transfer if you think about it," he muttered softly. Of course it would be nice to step outside the hospital walls, but he knew it was more or less just temporarily until he went to the facility. In his head he wished they could've done something nice together to spend the time, but he frankly felt rather drained. And eating was off the table. He knew he had to eat at the facility, and his mind was already running in circles. He worried that they would force him to eat. Or perhaps if they would serve him things he didn't like - not that there was much he liked to begin with.
When he had gotten the probe out he complained. He hadn't remembered it being painful going in, but he had also been rather in and out of consciousness. They were sitting in the hall, waiting for a doctor to come by to give them the final go as he reached over to take Eden's hand. "I'm not sure I want to go home and risk anyone seeing me," he admitted in a soft sigh. "I just want to go out and look at the one the nurse suggested," he looked to Eden. It wasn't because he didn't want them to be spending time together, but the doctors had been very strict with him, and if they couldn't find a facility within the next three days they would have him admitted again. "It's just such a headache," he admitted, closing his eyes as he felt sad that he had gotten this far in his illness.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 1:19 pm

“The faster you transfer, the faster you can start the program and finish it.” He shrugged. “At least the facility will seem less… cold.” He said, looking around for a moment. It wasnt like Romeo was fit for them to go out and do anything anyway, but Eden had a feeling that Romeo knew that better than anyone else right now.
Eden had to step back as they removed the probe but he didnt look. He didnt really want to know what it could look like it would feel. It was probaby pretty uncomfortable. As they sat in the hall, Eden looked at their hands for a monent as Romeo reached out before looking at him. It seemed reasonable enough. Eden wouldnt force him to go home. “We’ll go look at it together.” He assured him. If Romeo didnt want to go home, then they wouldnt.
“I’m sorry you have to go through this.” He said, lifting the lycan’s hand to kiss. He really hadnt wished this for him, not in the slightest. And he would probably always feel partly to blame for it too. “You are doing so well though. Already checking out facilities to be one step closer to managing the problem? That’s not nothing. Even if it’s a headache now.” He said, trying to be optimistic. He wasnt sure he had seen the lycan smile even once since they got here. But it was also alright for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 2:09 pm

Romeo felt kind of split in all of this. But he didn't he had it half as bad as Eden did right now. In many ways, being here with him and yet unable to really do anything must've been frustrating. It was nice that he was trying to be optimistic about this, though Romeo wasn't sure he could be thst right now. Perhaps it would come in due time? He wasn't sure, but he muttered a soft thank you to him.
"It means a lot to me that you're here with me," he said, opening his eyes to look at the vampyre, giving his hand a weak squeeze. He felt so powerless, and yet his mind was already trying to trick him into not eating. That eating would take away the little time he had with Eden. "And I'm sorry .. that I'm going through this," he said, feeling quite like a bunden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 2:27 pm

“I wouldnt want to be anywhere else.” He admitted, truthfully. He had already gotten to feel what it was like to really be apart from the lycan. And he would rather sit here and support him in his time of need, than be somewhere else and probably be miserable. He shook his head at his apology. “It’s not your fault.” He said, giving his hand a soft squeeze. “You were there for me too. When I was sick. So I dont want to miss out and not do the same for you. I do claim to be the love of your life. And soon I’ll say vows like in sickness and health.” He said before he sighed. “It’s going to feel really good to see that ring on your finger again.” He said, looking at the lycan’s hand where the ring would be.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 3:16 pm

Romeo nodded, leaning his head against Eden shoulder as he listened to those comforting words. At least they pushed the spiraling thoughts aside, just sitting here, holding his hand. Despite it not being the best circumstances, he was so happy to be back with him. It was just hard to emote that when his body felt drained. The notion about the ring made him look down at his hand. He was sure that they both saw something completely different. Romeo saw his body in a strange way, like he was aware that he had lost a lot of weight and he knew he was skinny because he wanted to hide it with baggy clothes. But he also felt like he wasn't thin enough. Like he wasn't in control enough. It was dangerous thoughts to have, but he tried to push them away as he sat here. "Even without a ring on my finger, I'm still yours," he reminded him, but also in a sense himself.
The doctor came, sending Romeo a polite smile, "alright, I'll have to have you sign here," he said, holding out a clipboard with a paper on it. He skimmed it, but it was just the agreement to seek treatment or they could enforce hospitalization. After that the doctor cleared him, the wheelchair has been signed off for you as well if you want it," he said, seeing as the lycan wasn't really too strong yet. Romeo just nodded, looking down as he felt almost ashamed of having to be wheeled around. However off they went, and as the fresh air hit him outside he felt almost relieved. The garden in the hospital had been nice, but it wasn't as good as it was outside those walls. "Did you call for a driver or?" he asked, wondering if Eden's car was holding somewhere or perhaps Josette had made someone drop it off.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 4:29 pm

“Yeah, you are.” He hummed. That at least couldnt be changed. Eden wouldnt let it. The doctor’s arrival with the clipboard made Eden back off a little. Just letting Romeo handle it himself, as he was in charge of his own papers now. How tedious it would have been if it hadnt been Romeo’s birthday. Though Eden didnt like to remember how the end of it was spent, not to mention not seeing the lycan all day. But that was not something to unpack now.
He hummed at the question. “My car is here somewhere. I had someone move it.” He said, ss he looked at the lycan. Then he looked around to see if he could find it. It was very hard to miss. When he saw it, he wheeled Romeo over, to help him in. He figured out how to fold the wheelchair before placing that in the car too. He hadnt closed the lycan’s door yet, walking over to lean down and look at him. “You wanted to go straight to the facility right?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 4:40 pm

Eden spotted the car before he did, and getting into it wasn't the worst thing in the world. He looked up at the vampyre as he stood there leaned over him. Part of him wanted to reach out, grab onto his shirt, pull him down for a kiss, but alas energy had to be managed so he wouldn't be burnt out when he reached evening. No, he wanted to spend the day at least being able to handle all the information he was going to get. The question made him nod, even if he didn't really want to go, he knew he had to. Eden was right that the sooner he could get treatment, the sooner he could come back to live with the vampyre. "Just get in the car already .. I don't want you to get sunstroke," he said, trying to smile but he found it hard to emote.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 6:26 pm

The reply felt a little odd but he did notice how Romeo was trying to smile. He leaned in to kiss his forehead before he remembered something. “Oh yeah. You need to have your drink. The one with all the vitamins and stuff.” He said, getting that that he handed the lycan. The nurses had at least pointed out that it was important that he had it at some point in the day. “I wont force you to drink it. But I do recommend that you take a few sips. And if it makes you feel better then take a few more.” He said, sending him a spft smile before he closed the door for him and went to the driver’s seat. He grabbed the folder to look at and put in the area on the GPS. Then he pressed a button that turned on the car, though you almost couldnt hear it. It was quite a fancy car. Ran pretty smooth on the roads too. He moved his hand over to rest on the lycan’s thigh as he didnt have to worry about gears and stuff. “Do you want the windows down? Or music?” He asked, glancing at the lycan but keeping his eyes on the road unless they were at a red light.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 6:43 pm

He gladly took the kiss, however that protein drink he would've chucked out the window if it hadn't been for the fact Eden was here. He fiddled a bit with the straw that was used to poke the seal on top. The vampyre joined him in the car, and he poked the straw through the metal foil on top. It was supposedly strawberry flavor, but there was nothing appealing about this. In fact it reminded him of warm and melted ice cream - but not the good kind. He swallowed a few sips, grimacing at the taste, it feeling weird going down his throat as it felt so thick.
He wanted the windows down, music wasn't too important to him as he just liked listening to the city. He wouldn't be able to do that for a while. He held the drink in one hand, placing his free hand over the one Eden had on his thigh. "The air feels good," he sighed, closing his eyes as he just enjoyed the ride. It was probably a little silly. But being stuck in that hospital had been quite the irritant for his sense of smell.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 7:00 pm

Romeo might not have liked the taste but it was at least good for him. Eden felt a little proud of seeing him grimace but commenting on it didnt seem like a good idea. So he focused on driving instead. The windows were rolled down by the lycan’s request. “It does.” Eden agreed. Hospitals were not good places for someone with supernatural senses. “I think I’ll be working from home while you’re gone. And then when you’re done with your program, I want to take you somewhere.” He said, before he gave his thigh a soft squeeze. “The small town we went on a weekend trip to so long ago. I want to go back there with you.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 7:06 pm

Romeo frowned a bit as Eden spoke of working from home, "are you sure? I mean .. I don't want you to just rearrange your life while I'm away," he said. Was Eden doing this for him? He couldn't understand the reasoning at least. However the mention of going somewhere did peak his interest. The mention of the small town made his eyes glimmer a little, a small spark of a good memory that seemed so far between these days. "What would we do up there?" He asked, looking down at the hand on his thigh. He had a hard time thinking about what he couldn't do in his current state. Besides, what if he never got better? What if he would end up ruining both of them because he wouldn't be able to heal?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 7:15 pm

“I want to.” He assured him, though pestering him with getting him to think about moving and everything else while he was supposed to focus on healing wouldnt be helping. Which was why he wouldnt go too far into detail about the small town. Though the question made him smile. “Well, it will be in the start of fall so there will be another harvest event.” He shrugged. “Other than that I believe we’d do all the things that engaged people do.” He chuckled, not thinking he’d have to go into detail with that one. “We would have to go back to the cave and find the final stone for our rings. That was what you wanted, right?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 7:30 pm

Do what engaged people do. Eden made it sound so easy, but fall seemed so far away and he felt scared that he wouldn't be ready by then. He took another sip of the protein drink before he simply placed it in the cup holder between them. He didn't like it, not the taste nor the texture. It was gritty and unpleasantly thick. Eden however mentioned the cave, his eyes softening up as he looked at the vanpyre, nodding. Yeah, he did want a stone for their ring. That cave was the start of them, at least it was one of those moments that acted as point of no return. He knew then that Eden was the man he wanted to spend his life with.
"What if .. what if I'm not ready by fall?" He hated bringing it up, but it was clear he was doubting himself. He was usually someone who just dove into things, but this was different. This was his coping technique that needed to be changed. "I want to go .. but what if it takes more than three months? A year?" He shook his head, feeling like he was getting a headache just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next