Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:03 pm

It just felt good to finally be able to feel somewhat normal again. Not thinking about what happened next because he was right where he wanted to be. His heart had already picked up a pace but the more their lips clashed, the more wild his heart seemed to get. And he wasnt even nervous or scared about it. He more enjoyed it and embraced it, as long as the hybrid held him like he did now. The mutter made made him hum, though the lick made him hesitate for a second. It was just the worry that he wouldnt know what he was doing, but on the other hand, it had been such a long time since summer and he was too eager to just stop it now.
So he opened his mouth and felt their tongues collide, pressing himself a little closer to the other young man, if that was soon possible at this point. It did feel quite messy but also intense, he couldnt quite explain just how different it was from a kiss. When Damiano broke off the kiss, he sighed and watched the saliva with eager eyes. He was definitely enjoying the moment. They went under the water and he couldnt make himself untangle from Damiano. It was just such a finally moment, finally they were able to just do this. With the running water and his own fleeting heartbeat, he heard Damiano whisper but not exactly what he said. “Hmm? What did you say?” He asked in a soft voice, looking up at the hybrid with a gentle smile over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 5:23 pm

Damiano savoured this moment. He just got to feel this boy that he felt like he had been chasing forever. And now they were standing here, pressed together with nothing but love and warm water.
After his whisper it was clear that Jeremy had heard him speak but not what he said. Catching his eyes he looked in to them, a warm smile spreading. "I love you, Jeremy," he said a little louder, not scared who heard him. He felt like shouting it out to the world, maybe standing on a rooftop in some symbolic fashion. But for now he just wanted the nephilim to hear him. "I love everything about you, I love your smile, I love your hair ... I worship your lips," whispering the last part before leaning in to kiss him once more. It felt so divine, like it couldn't ever be challenged. "And for now I don't care what anyone says, I just want to be with you," he said, his thumb stroking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:22 pm

Maybe he should have just pretended to have heard him because when he caught his eyes and then just said it, Jeremy's eyes visibly turned vulnerable as he looked at him. He was pretty sure that he was ready to melt like butter and give this hybrid all that he wanted in this world. He felt pretty warm already so he couldnt even feel himself blushing. But Damiano continued and it sent sweet shivers down his spine, in a way that felt quite new. Or maybe he just wasnt used to being swept off his feet like this. He smiled against the hybrid's lips and as the kiss was broken off, it seemed that Damiano really had to go all in. "Okay, Prince Charming, I've already taken my pants off for you so you dont have to swoon me like that." he chuckled but it felt nice, even if it was new. He just couldnt quite figure out how to react other than smiling like an idiot. "I love you too." he said in a soft tone, letting go of the hybrid to cup his face between his hands.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 10:58 pm

"I do need to swoon you - you clearly like it," he said in light teasing, letting his hand on the nephilim's back move down to grab his behind, pressing him more flush with his own body. "As well as this, if my memory serves me right," he said, raising an eyebrow at Jeremy. He was turned on, but then again, what guy their age wouldn't be turned on by the notion of having a shower with someone you really fancied? The soft return of the three words made his heart flutter, smiling at him. What a sight. Two guys just staring at each other because they weren't sure how to react to such a promise. "Should we maybe start soaping up? Either that or my parents might kill me for wasting all this water," he chuckled, nuzzling his nose against Jeremy's, just enjoying standing close and being intimate. Intimate in a way that the hybrid didn't have as much experience in, but clearly yearned for.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 12:12 am

The tease made him roll his eyes a little but a small smile was over his lips. He grit his teeth slightly as Damiano grabbed his behind, looking down as he felt a little shy from not having the same kind of experience. “You’re enjoying this a little too much.” He mumbled, leaning up to kiss his chin gently and then his nose, as he was still cupping his face.
The notion that they should do something else than being lovey dovey, made Jeremy wrinkle his face with his nose slightly. “Havent you just been gone for a month? I think a bit more water wont be too bad.” He chuckled, though he did let go of his face. He realized that he might seem insincere as he never really had to worry about money. He got the soap and wanted to soap in the hybrid, so he didnt have to. A good excuse for the chance to touch more of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 12:24 am

"Just getting started," he muttered chuckling. He loved seeing Jeremy a little flustered, because it meant he was challenging him a bit. The notion of him having been gone for a month made him frown, shrugging a bit, but he could think of other things they could do once they got out of the shower. He however didn't have to say anything as the nephilim grabbed the soap, massaging it in to his skin as he groaned lightly whenever he went over a sensitive or aching spot. He of course tried his best to return the favor, but couldn't do too much in case he lost his balance.
After the shower Damiano grabbed a towel for each of them, starting out drying his long hair as he sighed. "They had threatened with cutting off my hair too ... Because they thought I'd use it to hide stuff in it," he scoffed, although he could've he was smarter than picking the obvious choice. "I honestly couldn't imagine myself with short hair," he said a little thoughtful and clearly off somewhere in his mind. He did the best he could with drying his body until he eventually wrapped the towel around his waist. If Jeremy was ready too, he took his hand, guiding him back to his room where he closed his door.
The desk was gone, instead stood a small table with his jewelry on it. "Is this alright?" he asked carefully. He wasn't sure what sort of reaction the nephilim might have in this room after what had happened. But they also had a lot of good memories in here, like when they had stayed up late and listened to music or fallen asleep all tangled up in one another.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 1:12 am

Getting out of the shower, he thanked him for the towel before he started drying off. The notion that Damiano could have had his hair cut made Jeremy chuckle. “I cant really see it either but I actually dont think it would look bad at all.” He admitted, though he did like the long hair too. His own hair was getting longer but luckily he knew how to deal with it, putting it into small dreads that just had their own life. “At least your hair doesnt take a whole day and maybe more to dry.” He remarked.
He got back into his pants, mostly out of manners before he followed Damiano to his room. He looked towards the desk, frowning a little as he could still remember the look on Damiano’s face when he had finally let go. It was an expression he never really wanted to see again, just because it hurt so much. “Yeah.” He mumbled a little distant. “Its just… odd to be back after what happened.” He remarked but didnt seem to mean it in a bad way, he lifted a hand to touch the scar. It had in all ways been quite traumatic experience but also so filled with raw emotion that it was maybe a bit much for a couple of young kids.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 12:57 pm

He chuckled at the notion about his hair drying time, but he really liked the feeling of Jeremy's hair. It was always soft and well kept, and the small twists he had right now was very cute. At least if you asked him. The distant reply didn't really convince him, but then the nephilim decided to ask about something else. Swallowing he looked down in shame, sitting down on his bed as he moved a hand through his wet hair to get it out of his face.
Being back here just the two of them did scare Damiano a bit. It wasn't rational, because he felt so much in control unlike how he had felt that time a month ago. A lot had happened, and he wanted to assure Jeremy about what this was. "Yeah, sorry," he felt like he could apologize over and over, but the nephilim wouldn't have it like that. He moved over, reaching up to touch the hand that was running along the scar. Taking it rather delicately, he looked in to Jeremy's dark eyes, seeing if it was alright. If it was, he leaned forward, placing his lips against the scar, kissing it gently and lovingly. "Tell me if it's too much," he muttered, he just wanted to show that part of his body a bit more love.
His free hand moved gently up and down his side, just kissing along the scar until he reached his neck, breathing out rather heavily. "I've really missed you," he said, a tint of sadness in his voice but he was happy to finally be with him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 9:53 pm

He didnt really react to Damiano’s apology but he hadnt wanted it anyway, so it was probably fine. He just zoned out a bit in his own thoughts, like he was thinking it through once more. Damiano moved closer and he looked at him though he probably didnt seem to be fully there. But then he touched his hand and took it and it was like he was brought back. He didnt mind holding hands, mostly because it was easy to feel that Damiano was being gentle and kind. It wasnt possessive or rough. Then he leaned forward and Jeremy was a little surprised to feel his lips on his neck. His heart started to pound but he wasnt going to give in to panic. “It’s something I’m not used to.” He replied like he was reminding himself.
He much preferred being kissed over being bitten but coming to that conclusion wasnt really that hard now that he had experienced both. The notion that he had been missed made him sigh as he drew in a deep breath. “I’d say show me… but you’re not exactly in shape for fooling around.” He said, to then realize he hadnt really been moving. He reached out and touched his arms gently, feeling the soft skin on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:01 pm

The way Jeremy reacted was perhaps to be expected, but he would move away if that was for the better. However it seemed as though the nephilim just found it an odd sensation rather than something fearful. Damiano could feel that he was surprised, but he didn't sense any fear, and that was good, right? He chuckled lightly at his statement, shrugging lightly as he felt his arms getting touched. It felt so good to just be touched and not just because he had to be subdued. "Is that a challenge?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the handsome guy he was holding so gently right now. He just wanted to be loved, wanted to feel love, even if it came at the cost of his own comfort. "I'll do whatever you want me to," he said in a low murmur, his thumb moving up, stroking the bottom lip of the dark skin he felt was so warm beneath his fingertips. "Anything you want," he promised.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:32 pm

The question made the nephilim frown a little before he chuckled and shook his head. “You’re crazy.” He remarked with a scoff. He touched his arms, still gently, brushing his fingers up and his lower arms. The murmur made his expression turn a little more serious as he gulped quietly. “I dont want you to get hurt.” He mumbled, though it was clear that he had something in mind. “Just kiss me.” He said softly, pulling a bit at the hybrid’s arms.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:44 pm

Damiano chuckled. Gods it felt good to feel this giddy. "Alright, I can work with that," he said, leaning in to kiss the nephilim, pulling him a little closer, but not in any harsh way. His grip was loose, but tight enough for Jeremy to feel the longing he had for him. He moved backwards slowly, hitting the bed as he was still making out slowly with his ... Boyfriend? Could he even call him that yet? Either way he tumbled back on to the mattress, pulling Jeremy with him on top. Groaning slightly, he adjusted himself a bit before placing a hand against his cheek. "Okay, maybe I can't do too much," he said with a small grimace on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:44 pm

Kurtis had just finished up at the nurses' office and Zaira was just sitting by his side, her leg jumping a bit up and down. She felt a little nervous, mostly because she was worried about Jeremy being left alone with the hybrid, but also scared what might happen to Kurtis. His father couldn't get to know the fact that he had been in a fight, that would just put the lycan through another beating. "Come stay at my place," she said in a serious tone after a long bit of silence. "I got permission to go back in the house, we can stay there and ..." you won't get punished again. Though the last part she didn't even want to utter. Digging in to her pocket she took out his card, handing it back to him, "I'll also transfer the money once I get access to some," she said. She hadn't spent more than she needed, and she had receipts for all of it. She wasn't someone who just took advantage of a kindness like that, even though Kurtis was her boyfriend. He wasn't her sugar daddy.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:58 pm

His wounds werent too bad, or at least he knew that he had tried worse. The nurse was definitely not happy as she realized there had been a fight, but somehow promised to keep quiet about it to the principal. Kurtis wouldnt dare think of what trouble he would be in if his father found out, but being who he was, he would not care about it. They got out and he listened to Zaira as she insisted that he shouldnt go home. “We’ll be lucky if they havent heard already.” He argued with a sigh.
She handed him his card and he took it, chuckling a little at her words. “Dont sweat it. It’s not like I’m in need of money right now.” He insisted, though she could be in debt to him if that was what she wanted. “He knows how to pack a punch or two, that’s for sure.” He mumbled with a soft chuckle, lifting a hand to feel his sore jaw.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 11:15 pm

"I don't get why you had to fight it out like that," she sighed, placing one hand on her bag to keep it from sliding off her shoulder. Maybe it was just a bro thing? Though this seemed more serious, but then again she knew nothing of anything animalistic. She was a human, not really given much to fight with from nature. "Fcuking hell, why does autumn have to be this hectic?" She muttered as she ran her free hand through her messy hair. Biting the inside of her cheek she just thought all of this through. Everything from the two of them fighting, to her mom and then everything with Jeremy and Damiano. "I swear I just want to go to one Halloween party this year and feel fucking normal," she said, clearly frustrated, but what could you really do? Her mother was telling her to keep her chin up, but it was hard when she only had an empty house to come home to. Luckily she had food in the fridge and freezer, but how long would that last her if her mother kept being withheld.
"I spoke with my mom's lawyer yesterday," she sighed shaking her head a little because she just felt it was surreal. "They are threatening deportation as a punishment," she said, although she hated thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 11:38 pm

"I dunno how to explain it. I just wanted to fight someone that would actually fight back." he said as he wasnt really sure what had driven him either. It was just something instinctive, something that couldnt be explained with words but it seemed that Damiano understood it as well. "It's a new year, so there's new fucked up shit that can happen." he said with a shrug.
But then she spoke in frustration and he drew in a short breath. "You'll get through this." he said, trying to be somewhat positive, even if he was all beaten up and bruised. She mentioned her mother and he listened to then frown a little with a wrinkle on his nose. "Well what do they have on her? Anything bad?" he asked, adjusting his bag on his shoulders. They could go to her house, so she didnt have to worry about him getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 11:46 pm

She just walked the usual way home. With her mother gone she wasn't really able to afford a driver, so she just walked. Though she hoped Kurtis was alright with it - it wasn't too far of a walk regardless. He tried being encouraging, but it was hard when she felt like she had so many things to think about. Way too many for someone her age at least. His question was fair and she breathed out in a sigh, "lottery problems," she said, knowing he would understand the key word here. She had told him about what her mother had done, and she was still doing it somewhat it seemed. "Some fucker snitched on her, but the bastard couldn't even get a plea deal himself so he's in jail too," she said, scratching her neck.
They reached her house and she put in the pin for the door, letting him enter first so she could close the door after them, making sure it was locked. Her mother had advised her to do as much. "I'm lucky my mom is well liked by her partners, but they aren't willing to help her because it might mean they come under investigation as well," she explained, walking in through the front door and taking off her shoes, just dropping her bag off in the living room where she sat down on the couch. "She has the club as an excuse to her wealth, and I think most of her transactions are accounted for ... They are basically just throwing shit at her, hoping something will stick so they can deport her," her brow furrowed as she looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 12:11 am

He knew quite well what she meant when she was saying lottery problems. When she said someone had snitched he groaned a little annoyed on her behalf. Though he had no idea how that line of work really worked, other than it was important to neatly pick and choose who you would put your trust in.
He just went in as she let him, looking around for a bit. It seemed so big and empty for just one person to be in. "So it could end out with them having nothing in the end?" he asked, trying to be optimistic which wasnt usually his way of doing things. He put down his bag and sat down in the couch to then undo his shirt a little around the collar. He moved his head from side to side to crack his neck in two solid cracks, sighing before he closed his eyes. "Do you have any pain killers?" he asked with his eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 12:22 am

"Yeah or it could end with us going back to Spain," she said, getting up to go grab him some pills along with a glass of water. Returning she handed it to him, looking at his clothes as they were right now. "Imma go grab you some spare clothes," she told him. It was good that she had stolen a fair few items from his closet so he at least could feel comfortable still. Heading upstairs she changed out of her uniform herself and into something more her own style. A loose pair of jeans and a crop top was about right along with an oversized cardigan to ward off the cold. Grabbing the clothes for him she headed back downstairs, looking at him if he was still on the couch.
"Do you need a hand?" she asked. It was at this point she started to feel her stomach rumble, but she ignored it for now, although her mind was already thinking about what she could make for the both of them that wouldn't seem too boring. She just needed something nice tonight, and she wasn't really in the mood to make something lavish.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 12:39 am

“I’d rather have you stay here.” He mumbled as she got up. His head just felt like it was spinning, but then again it wasnt that often that he was beat up by someone who didnt mind bruising his face up. So the punches had given him a small headache. He quietly thanked her for the pills as she got back and gulped them down in a long sip. “What you dont like dirt, spit and blood?” He asked in teasing, watching her as she walked off. He didnt like wearing the uniform anyway.
When she returned, he took the clothes and started unbuttoning his shirt. Her question made him scoff. “I can do it.” He said a little stubborn, and for now it was fine. He had lost a little weight so the shirt wasnt a tight fit, not that it had ever been. “My mom struck me.” He said quite casually as he was focusing on getting his shirt off. It was just his way of opening up in a sense even if it was all so sudden. Making it sound trivial, like it didnt bother him as much as he had shown the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 12:48 am

Sure he could do it, he looked a little helpless though. She just sat down in the couch next to him, leaning her head back while he was changing. Normally she would look at him, maybe make some flirty suggestion, but she was in her head. That was until his casual statement made her sit upright, looking at Kurtis with a surprised look in her eyes. So that was why he had been in such a shitty mood? Not that she blamed him. "That's fucking it, you're staying here," she said in a harsh tone. There was no way in hell she would ever let him go back to that godsforsaken household where hitting a child was ever a reasonable thing to do. She looked at him, reaching out to touch his shirt, adjusting it a bit around his neck.
"I'm sick and tired of your parents thinking they can just treat you like this," she said, clearly upset but mostly on his behalf. He was the one who had to go through all of this shit.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 1:17 am

He noticed her surprise but her words just made him scoff with a faint smile over his lips. “If it was just that simple.” He remarked. But legally it just wouldnt work out, and the last thing he wanted was more eyes on Zaira and her family. He got into the clean shirt, feeling her adjust it a little which he didnt mind. “Like shit?” He mumbled as he made a slight shrug, reaching down to touch her hand. Well at least he could feel how genuine she was in her words through her emotions. “I dont think you should start trying to go head to head with my father” he warned her as his thumb gently rubbed the back of her hand. “He’s sick enough to hurt his own son, so I dont know what he would do to you, but I would fucking hate it if it hurts you.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 1:26 am

"Fuck your father," she said, but she was being rather honest. She couldn't give two shits about a man who she had no respect for regardless. She leaned in closer to him, giving his cheek a kiss, "Come stay with me," she said in a lower voice, kissing his cheek again, wanting to make him happy and safe after what he had just said. "I bet your attendance will be spotless if you stayed here for a while, which he can't get mad at, plus your grades would go up because of all our study dates," she said, knowing that it wasn't sweetening the deal for him as much as what else she could offer.
Pulling away she looked in to his eyes, feeling his hand holding hers and she just knew that if he stayed here she wouldn't have to worry about him hurting just yet. "Please," she said in a sweet voice, looking at him with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 1:37 am

He agreed with her but he probably didnt have to say that. She leaned in and he closed his eyes as she kissed his cheek. Her words sounded almost like a plea, though he just hummed, not in agreement but to let her know he heard. She continued and he opened his eyes with a small frown. “I’m tired of good grades and attendance for a shithead that doesnt deserve a son to be proud of.” He admitted after her please, looking at her with a serious expression. “No matter what I do, I cant win. Do well, then nothing happens. Do bad and bad things happens.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 9:56 am

She knew where he was coming from, but she just thought it was better than getting beaten. Reaching up She touched his cheek, her thumb reaching down to his chin as she looked at him with careful eyes. "Well it clearly isn't about winning, it's about surviving," she said, but she knew he knew that. She wanted to understand, but she didn't have violent parents and she barely got scolded anyways. "If you don't want to do it for him, do it for yourself," she said as she thought about it. "The better grades and attendance, the more university options are open to you ... you could pick any uni that's as far away from him and if you wanted I'd come with you," she knew he didn't want to be babied or pitied, but this was her trying to remind him of what life could be after all of this shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next