Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

To make things worse [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 10:33 pm

He felt like he could faint. It was already a living being with a heartbeat? And he had helped making that? That shit was a whole foreign power he didnt want to fuck with. He could feel how nervous she was but it was so interwined with his own feelings that it only felt like he felt his own feelings stronger than before. He felt her eyes on him but didnt know what to tell her so he just kept holding onto her hand if he could. Wondering if she hated him for doing this to her. What this would mean for them in the future? Was there a future?
The rest of the visit went like a blur. And he had to admit that when it was time to go he felt a little wobbly on his feet. He just hadnt expected it to be this serious, the air in the hospital having a different smell to it, something scary. Decay and sanitation at the same time. He however stayed by her side, he wasnt going to run off now. Where would he run to anyway?

A couple of weeks had passed and they had been so busy moving and settling in that things were starting to look good. Kurtis was still a bit shaken over the doctor visits but it was necessary. One day he got a message from his mother, asking them both to come over for a celebration dinner. They had tried contacting him before but he had just declined the offer. He groaned at the message, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 10:42 pm

Zaira had been quite shaken after the day at the doctors. She felt like she had a countdown over her head, telling her when she would run out of time to decide their future. Eventually it was like she had pushed it aside, focusing on buying and moving shit in to the apartment they now had. Her mother had co-signed for her, and she felt really happy. Even though they were busy with school most days, it just felt good to be together more. The first thing they had gotten was the mattress from Zaira's room. It was big enough for the two of them, and it was sorta nice that it was easy to move around. Kurtis had brought some pillows and duvets and before they knew it they had a TV and a small sofa too. Sure it wasn't much, but the two of them had agreed to only get things that were either dirt cheap or hand me downs. Making it rather rustic already.
She was laying on the mattress on the floor, looking over at Kurtis as he groaned. She got out of bed, walking over to him to read the message as he showed it. She had a bad feeling in her gut, but then again, she felt more brave now that her and Kurtis were this secure. She just feared what might happen if his father knew what was going on. "We'll go together," she said, leaning down to kiss his cheek, sitting down in his lap as she wrapped her arms around him. "But this time, we are on the same page and we trust each other," she said, looking in to his eyes before sending him a trying smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 10:50 pm

He was a little reluctant with showing her the message but he wasnt going to hide it either. He had showed her last time and declined shortly after. It was just too inconvinient with moving and settling in to also have to deal with his father. Now it sort of felt like if they didnt go, he’d come to them eventually. “I dont even want to go.” He mumbled, closing his eyes as she sat down on his lap, wrapping his arms close around her. “I’ll be nice. Then everything should be fine.” He said, knowing that his father liked when he was in control and got what he wanted. If that was only for a night, then Kurtis could deal with that. He replied with a yes and then pressed his head down onto her shoulder. “We dont even like them.” He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 10:56 pm

"Even though we don't like them, it's better to come to them than wait for them to show up here," she argued. This apartment had become their safe space where they could be themselves. Despite everything they had found this place to be their own, and she wasn't going to let that be ruined by his father. "Afterwards we'll come back here and I'll hold you so close that you'll forget all about the dinner," she whispered, kissing his hair as his head was on her shoulder. She cared for him so much. Even the rest of the school saw how they had grown closer. Part of her knew why; He was really trying to be there for her and she still felt guilty though she was actually starting to figure something out. "I think I know what I want now ... I just need a little time to be sure," she whispered, holding him close as she just took the time to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 11:06 pm

“You’re right.” He sighed but he still hated it regardless. Her whisper just made him press her closer but he didnt say anything. He didnt have to anyway, they had been together long enough for her to probably realize that he wasnt that good with being all lovey dovey, though he tried. He just had his own expression when it came to love.
When she said she had finally come to a conclusion, he looked up at her with soft eyes. He scoffed and smiled before he moved back down into her safe embrace, holding her close. It didnt really matter to him what she chose anymore, he just knew he would be with her no matter what. They sat for a while before it was time to get ready. A car would be picking them up and being late would simply not be an option. When they stood outside, a message from his dad made his phone beep and when he checked it he frowned a little. “He says he has invited someone else over as well.” He explained but he didnt really know what that meant.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 11:11 pm

Zaira had gotten ready, wearing another nice dress because why not. She hoped that Alexis was there, she at least could hold a conversation going. Then Kurtis said something about someone else and she frowned. "Someone you know?" she asked confused as she got in to the car with the lycan. And off they went. Central was so strange when viewed from a car. They usually walked around now, seeing as everything was so close. But heading up to Northern did make her feel like her stomach was hurting. She remembered last time a bit too vividly, but she had to tell herself that it was different this time around. She was even wearing the necklace that Kurtis had bought her from Korinthia. She had paired it with a set of gold earrings that her mother had given her.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 11:25 pm

“No. I dont know anyone my dad knows.” He said with a sigh. It could pretty much be anyone. A rich friend of his, some companion from work abroad. The possibilities were endless. They got into the car and was taken to his parents house. Even Kurtis was a little anxious, tapping his foot as he prepared himself to just be on his best behaviour. They just had to make it through to dessert and then they could go home. They were greeted by Kurtis’ mother in the door who greeted her son with a tight hug before she looked at Zaira. “Oh you look lovely tonight.” She remarked with a smile, letting them inside. “They’re in the dining room already, you just go join them.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 11:37 pm

Zaira greeted Alexis politely as always. Even though she hated her for hurting Kurtis, she was also happy that the woman had at least helped get him out of the house and in to the apartment with her. "Thank you so much, you look wonderful as always Mrs. Trevino," she said, looking up at Kurtis. Reaching out she took his hand, smiling as she pulled him with her to the dining room. As always it was put up to be rather splendid. The table was set and the maids were just fixing a few final things on the table as they entered.
There she saw the butler, that wretched man by the door to the kitchen, then her eyes went to Kurtis' father who had his back to them, talking to someone, but she couldn't see who. Finally they seemed to notice that they had entered, and as Kurtis' father turned around there was a rather well dressed young man. He was maybe a year or so older than Kurtis, maybe even two years, but it was hard to tell. "Good evening Mr. Trevino," she greeted politely, looking down in a small nod before looking at the guest. "Good evening, long time no see, cuss," the young man said with a calm and collected face as he looked at Kurtis.  
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 11:45 pm

They moved into the dining room and Kurtis’ father turned to greet them. “Goodevening Kurtis and Zaira. It’s good that you finally found time to come and enjoy dinner with the family.” He said with a slick smile, Kurtis frowning as he saw his cousin. He had expected some old guy, someone probably way older than his dad who was already not in his prime time any longer. But it was his cousin instead. It was weird to see his father’s side of the family because he looked nothing like it in the smaller details. Sure they all had the same hair colour and eye colour but no features were remotely close. “Go on, great your cousin.” His dad urged him, Kurtis stepping forward with his hand stretched out. His jaw was tense and he introduced his cousin to Zaira before Alexis joined them, stabding by her assigned seat. She looked at Kurtis with a lingering look like she was trying to figure out how he felt but didnt say a thing.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 11:53 pm

His cousin stood his ground, letting Kurtis and Zaira come to him and he took the lycan's hand with a firm handshake. "It has been ages, hasn't it?" he chuckled, flashing a charming smile before he was introduced to the young woman that had come here with Kurtis. He reached his hand out, taking Zaira's hand as he introduced himself, lifting her hand to kiss it briefly, "so nice to finally meet you, my name's Romeo," he said. Zaira was clearly a bit surprised, but she seemingly handled it quite well, though she didn't like the way this cousin was touching her. It made her feel uncomfortable.
Zaira walked over, taking her seat by Kurtis' side before she noticed that she wasn't supposed to sit there. Her name was on the plate next to Alexis. Swallowing her pride she looked at Kurtis with a small smile, though she clearly didn't like being removed from his side. They all sat down and Romeo turned his attention to Alexis, "every time I stop by this house just looks prestine; you clearly know how to run a household," he smiled kindly, but there was something strange about his smile. Like he wasn't quite genuine but didn't care to fake it. He was sitting next to Kurtis, but by his uncle's side as if he was his right hand. "I heard you moved out, Kurtis, it was about time that you wanted to show some independence," he remarked, lifting his glass of wine up to inspect it before taking a sip. Zaira was quiet, sitting by Alexis she felt like it was purposeful so that she could see the men interact while she could do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 12:32 am

“I guess it has.” He said, a little neutral though he would have loved to bring that spite to his tone of voice. He wasnt very fond of his cousin mostly because he was everything that Lucius wanted in a son. Seeing Romeo kiss Zaira’s hand however made him lift his arm to seperate them. Lucius seemed to note that down in his head. They all got seated and Kurtis didnt really like not having Zaira by his side either. They were all served a glass of wine for starters. “Oh thank you Romeo. No need to be so polite, we’re family.” Alexis chuckled, Lucius humming though the compliment didnt go on deaf ears on his behalf.
Kurtis felt a little out of place, grinding his teeth quietly as he still felt so anxious. He looked at the wine but didnt quite want to reach out and drink. “Thank you for noticing.” Kurtis said with a polite forced smile as he looked at his cousin. “How is business in Italy?” He asked rather than answering to the jab at his independence. He wanted to ask if he managed to keep all his fingers so far, but that would piss off his dad so he swallowed it in a sip of wine.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 12:41 am

Zaira was unsure about the wine, especially because that brought up some trouble with her circumstance. She decided not to touch it, taking a sip of water instead as she watched the interaction. Was this really how Kurtis' family was? She could hardly believe it.
Romeo chuckled under his breath, shaking his head at Alexis, "family indeed," he said, though he had little respect for the woman. His uncle on the other hand he looked up to quite a bit, his eyes landing on Zaira while Kurtis spoke. Noted, moving out was a soft spot, huh? "Business is going well, although I've had to take a minor break while I finish up my studies; Although you know how it is, it's so hard to let go of ones responsibilities - Oh, well I guess you don't," he added, placing the glass of wine back on the table before he looked briefly at Kurtis, his smile charming and his poise perfect.
"Zaira, I hear you are a great student yourself; I do hope you are considering getting a higher education before you and Kurtis settle down," he said in jest, making Zaira smile a little awkwardly. If only he knew. "It's so nice to see you in such a mannered temper, Kurtis, last we spoke you were charging at me with a knife, if I remember correctly?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 1:41 am

He actually had to focus on listening to his cousin, as he might otherwise just had completely ignored him and not even tried to hide it. But Zaira was here and causing a scene would not be fair on her, even if it wasnt supposed to be an issue. “Not yet.” He shrugged, looking at his cousin with hateful eyes. Lucius little wonderboy, wasnt he? A true shitbag Trevino. His jest towards Zaira made the lycan glance at her. At least she didnt buy into his whole persona of pretending to somewhat care and yet just use at first opportunity to ridicule and break down.
He spoke to him again and the lycan smiled quite genuinely at the memory, “Well, I’m glad to know that you think about me, because I dont even remember much of the time we’ve spent together, if I’m honest.” He admitted, taking another sip of his wine. “But if it keeps you up at night, then know that I’m sorry I did that.” though you probably deserved it dipshit he smiled. The first meal was served, a fish platter of rather expensive fish. Kurtis managed to keep quite calm during it all, keeping a polite smile on even if it was fake as hell. They were preparing for second meal and Alexis got up to get the platters, nodding for Zaira to help. When they got out into the kitchen she seemingly changed. “How long have you been pregnant?” She asked rather calmly and forward, looking at the human with different eyes than the kind ones she seemed to always have. The way she made it sound, like an accusation and a demand. How could this happen?
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:38 am

Romeo chuckled, he had always thought his cousin was so fun to tease. Ever since they were kids he had known how to get under his skin with ease. Of course it did help that Lucius seemed to encourage it. "I wish that was what kept me up at night, it's  quite a fond memory I have," he sighed, swirling his wine around, making curtains on the glass. First meal was served and Romeo continued his conversation with his uncle, clearly not caring about the other people in the room.
Zaira got up and helped Alexis. It was weird, she usually let staff help, but perhaps she had grown tired of the mindless bicker on the other side of the table. She sent Kurtis a warm smile before the door to the kitchen closed. Placing down the platters, she at first thought she had misheard. But then her eyes turned to Kurtis' mother and she felt the dread in her. Her lips separated,  but she couldn't get control over her vocal chords. "What do you mean?" She said, deciding to play dumb. It was not a bulletproof plan. But in the moment she didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 10:18 am

“Dont play dumb with me Zaira. I’m a lycan too and you reek of hormones and vitality.” She said, frowning a little. “Of course unless it’s not Kurtis’….?” she added, eyeing the human rather seriously. She didnt really seem to be the harsh kind but it was quite clear that somehow she felt threatened. “I signed the contract because I wanted to do what was best for my child but now I start to wonder whether I chose right or not.” She continued, putting the plates in the sink though she did look at Zaira from time to time. “Are you trying to steal my son from me?” - “That young beautiful man I bore and birthed myself?” She asked, touching one of the knives that had been used to open the fish. “Maybe you’ll understand that feeling some day when you have a son.” She mumbled, moving her hand off the knife.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 10:38 am

Zaira was quiet, well until Alexis accused her of being unfaithful. "He's the only one I've been with since being in Churchill," she spoke rather truthfully. It was true. Even if Kurtis had been with others, she hadn't. Her eyes darted to the knives, wondering what sort of sick woman would threaten the person that your kid loved. Taking a small step back she felt scared. Maybe Lucius really wasn't the only monster in this household. "I don't understand why you see me as a threat," she said calmly, but keeping her eyes open. The adrenaline was already pumping in her veins, scared and terrified. She kept backing until she hit someone, the strong maid from last time was behind her now. The woman placed her hands on Zaira's shoulders, keeping her in place. "Mistress," she spoke to Alexis completely ignoring the fear Zaira felt.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 12:29 pm

“You’re taking my son away from me for good.” She said, the maid joining in at the right time. The tall lycan woman went to stand in front of Zaira, smiling gently at her again. She reached out and touched her face. “Oh child, you’re so scared. Then you know how I’m feeling right now.” She said in a softer voice, moving some hair off of her face. “I’ve only struck Kurtis once. I couldnt control my own emotions and he said he wanted to get out of here and get his own place.” She explained, looking down as she clearly felt bad but not for hurting him. “He is my baby and he always will be. One day he’ll get tired of playing house and come back. He said himself that he could never hate me.”

It was then that something seemed to go down in the living room, chairs falling over and Kurtis seemingly pushing himself up from falling over somehow. Lucius was quickly over him, the lycan looking up as he sat there. “Guess I do have my fucking limits.” He mumbled to himself, eyeing his cousin with hateful eyes. Alexis came in with the maid holding Zaira looking at them. Kurtis looked to them and frowned a little confused, but soon he wouldnt be. “She’s pregnant.” Alexis blatantly revealed, seemingly feeling no remorse of what was to come. “Oh she is? Well congratulations, to the both of you, Zaira… and Kurtis!” Lucius said before he kicked Kurtis down, the lycan barely reacting though it hurt. “Oh dont worry Zaira. Kurtis has always had thicker bones, so if you really want to hurt him, you have to do things double.” He explained before he promptly stomped on Kurtis, not once but twice, making the lycan whimper in pain. “But I want him to feel this.” He remarked before he looked at the human. “Get her out of here. The sight of my son’s mishap just makes me even angrier.” He said, nodding for the maid to take her out. He wasnt done with her, but for now he kept his focus on Kurtis. Zaira was forced into a car that would take her away, dump her off at home.

It was days that Kurtis was gone. Didnt come home, didnt go to school. Like he had somehow just vanished for that time. Well until a nurse checked his phone for emergency contacts and found Zaira’s number. She called her up explaining the situation. He had a lot of broken ribs both in the front and back while his cheekbone had gotten a fracture as well. He had gone through a surgery to fix some of the damage but she didnt say that the father had chosen what doctor that went on to do it. He was awake some days but slept most of the time because of the concussion. They didnt know if he had internal bleeding anywhere but wanted to keep him monitored in case of it.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Zaira feared for her life as she was dragged in to the dining room once more. Romeo say calmly in his chair, still sipping on his wine as he had a small cut on his face. "He never learns," he sighed as he looked at Alexis and Zaira entering. He knew this night was promising to be entertaining, and as the woman spoke he scoffed, looking down. Zaira couldn't stop looking at Kurtis on the ground, her eyes flowing over with tears. She couldn't even object as she was dragged out to the car, but alas there was nothing she could do. "Kurtis, it's alright, everything will be alright," she said, but she wasn't sure anybody heard her.

When she had finally gotten the call she had called a taxi right away, and getting in to the hospital she was panting. "Trevino, Kurtis," she pleaded out of breath and a nurse took her to his room. When she saw him there she just hurried to his side, sitting down by his bed, touching his hand. "I'm so sorry," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 1:04 pm

He laid in the hospital bed, his hand wrapped as it had seemingly been broken, his eyes closed as he drew in some strained breaths. He did have a tube to help him while his ribs were still healing. He heard someone enter but didnt know who until she spoke and he could smell her. He opened his eyes to look at her but then he looked to the side where his father sat, his back straight and legs folded. “I’m glad you could finally show up.” He greeted her with a calm smile. Kurtis squeezed her hand but he didnt have much power in it. He was so loaded on all kinds of painkillers that he barely felt like he was there.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 1:14 pm

Zaira scoffed, placing her forehead to his hand, closing her eyes as she felt so hurt right now. "Fuck Kurt," she whispered, trying not to cry once more, but it was hard fighting back the tears. "I'm sorry ... we shouldn't have gone," she muttered, trying to make reason of what had happened. But there was none, was there? She sobbed in to his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 1:31 pm

“Dont…” Kurtis mumbled, looking at her with sad eyes. He didnt want her to apologize, this was his own mess, at least if you asked him. Lucius just sat and listened, a smile still over his lips. He got up on his feet, correcting his suit before he went to her side, looking down at his son. “I already told you Zaira, he’s a tough boy. And regardless of how he feels, it seems that he’ll always try and claw his way back to you.” He said as he looked at Kurtis. “It’s pathetic really. Everything that I have tried to teach him, he ignores, and for what? Young love? Kids having kids? A woman?” He said before he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Zaira hadn't noticed his dad being in the room, but as she heard the footsteps, she felt cold shivers run down her back. Why was he here? Why couldn't they have just a moment to just be them? But then again she knew why. Her father saw her as a mistake and she dried her eyes before looking at Lucius. "Well you put an end to the second one, didn't you?" She muttered, her body shaking a little as she stood up. "You look rather satisfied," she said calmly, still holding Kurtis' hand. Kurtis was probably too doped up to feel the change, but she wasn't pregnant anymore. "I guess my body saw that it wasn't safe as long as you are around," she said, not taking her eyes off of Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 2:02 pm

He didnt understand her cryptic mutter but he also didnt care to. She was just another one of Kurtis’ mistakes in his eyes, even if he couldnt just say that out loud. “Yeah, as any other proud father when his son makes the right decision for once.” He said his smile growing shortly as he looked at her. “What do you mean? Are you no longer carrying my grandchild?” He asked as he looked at her, looking a little dismayed now. “That just wont do.” He said shaking his head. “Luckily I know someone who can help while Kurtis heals.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Zaira looked at Lucius with a confusion to her eyes. Someone who can help? "I'm not some dog you get to breed on," she argued, shaking her head no. "It's my body, you do not get a say in anything, you hear me?" It was clear there was a line that she would never cross. She wasn't for sale, she was her own person, and some day her and Kurtis might end up having children or maybe not. It was all up to them not his father.
There was a knock on the door before Romeo stuck his head in, seeing Zaira he smiled before looking at Lucius. "Hello uncle, I wasn't expecting company, " he smiled politely walking in to the room, placing a hand in his pocket on his pants. "I see you look a little pale, Zaira, would you like me to fetch a nurse?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 2:17 pm

“Oh Zaira, but that’s where you’re wrong. You’re with my son, so you are a part of the family. You either stick by his side or decide to make your leave now. Leave all of this behind and go back into your cute little bubble of make believe.” He told her, just as a knock on the door made him turn his head. His smile turned more genuine at the sight of his nephew. “I was only checking up on Kurtis before my meeting. I had to make sure he was healing well.” He said before he looked to Zaira. It was like he was daring her to stick around. Or more threaten her of what could happen if she didnt go now. Kurtis however held onto her hand. It was hard to follow their conversation with his head in shambles and the meds alleviating all pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

To make things worse [cw]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next