Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I’ll make you mine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

I’ll make you mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:44 pm

“Of course. I’m sure they’d shower you in edible gifts to impress me,” he chuckled but he was also serious. He had seen something like it before and he was certain it wouldnt be much different this time. “I once brought a friend, and they wasted no time in giving her all sorts of things, just in case she was with me, as in like a couple,” he explained, finding it rather funny. He didnt mind the thought of them doing it to Gerard as well, as long as the nephilim was comfortable with it.
The decision to go later made him hum. “So we’ll watch the sundown together? That’s quite romantic,” he halfway joked, looking at the nephilim with soft eyes. He sighed at the notion that Gerard had to get up and prepare himself. “Hmmmm. You can have a quick shower when I’m done kissing you,” he said a little determined, rolling them over as he started kissing Gerard in quite loving kisses, moving his hand down to hold over his beating heart. He however wasnt planning on taking all his time and decided to let him go after a few intimate kisses that made his breath a little uneven but only slightly. “Okay you can go,” he said with a sigh, holding a soft grip on the nephilim’s shirt but he would let go as soon as he got up.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 11:03 pm

"Oh please, like you don't like a little bit of romance once in a while," he returned the tease slightly, chuckling to himself. The notion of getting ready was a drag, but the vampyre luckily felt the need to prolong their time in bed for a little while longer. As they turned around, Gerard gladly wrapped his arms around Eden, holding him close as the kisses turned more and more intimate. He could feel his breath stagger, his heart beating ever fast, and he was a little embarrassed to confess that he was indeed feeling a rather noticeable bodily reaction. He tried to play it off, but he also knew that Eden would never tease him about it as it was a very sensitive matter to him.
He was let go, leaning in to steal a more sweet kiss before getting out of bed and out to the bathroom. It wasn't as grand as the one Eden had back home, but it was still bigger than the one he shared with Xalvador. Grabbing a quick shower he felt refreshed, shedding himself of the sweat from the heat and stepping out to dry himself off. He was a bit unsure of how to dress, so he simply wrapped the towel around his waist, walking back in to the bedroom to get to his luggage. Frankly he didn't know what was in there, as it had been packed in advance, and opening it to see the brand new clothes he scoffed softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 12:25 am

"I thought you knew by now that I'm a hopeless romantic by heart," he chuckled with a bright smile. The kisses might have been much but Eden wouldnt tease him for reacting to it. It was affecting him too to some degree. He let him go and laid back down with a thump, just taking a moment to calm down before he decided to get out of bed and get dressed. He decided to wear something lighter, a regular long sleeved shirt with no buttons that was slightly see through. Only slightly, but it didnt matter because loose light clothes were almost expected in this sort of warmth. When Gerard returned he was fully dressed, leaned against the railing on the balcony as he smoked his cigarette. He looked at Gerard and smiled a little at him. He liked what he was seeing but he felt like commenting on it would make the seraph flustered. Even as endearing as it was to see him blush and shrug it off, Eden kept quiet and enjoyed the sight in silence.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 12:25 pm

It wasn't like changing in front of the other man was something new, he had done it at least a handful of times by now. However the way Eden looked at him was never crude, it was always with a silence to him that comforted the nephilim. He finally decided on a white t-shirt, showing off some of the faint tanning he had gotten from staying in Spain, and a pair of jean shorts. He knew he could keep it casual around Eden, but with the clothes he was given, it always felt like he had fallen through a fashion magazine.
Once he was done he joined the vampyre out on the balcony, looking out at the sea with a calm gaze. "You know, I think I could really get used to this place," he chuckled. He liked the sea, as well as the heat from the sun above, but perhaps it wasn't really that optimal for a vampyre. "What's your favorite place that you've ever gone to?" he asked with a smile, looking at Eden as he smoked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:10 pm

He looked out on the sea as Gerard did, a small smile over his lips as he inhaled the last bit of his cigarette before extinguishing it in a tray. "Could you?" he asked in a pondering tone, looking at the nephilim with a smile. The sun wasnt so bad in the mornings but Eden knew he would hate when the day started to progress and the sun would get stronger. Not that it couldnt be dealt with by using an umbrella or something in the likes, but having to do that everyday would be tedious. "I have been so many places. But I think I like Italy for the art and atmosphere. It's like the streets come alive from the way people just interact with each and everyone, and everywhere you look there will be something beautiful to look at," he pondered before he made a small shrug. "People there are... talkative compared to all the other places I've been," he remarked, scratching his neck. "Before I came to Churchill to stay, I was living somewhere in Scandinavia. And the differences between people here and there is indescribable," he chuckled, shaking his head. "But you cant be that interested in an old vampyre's ramblings. Should we go for a walk before we have to head off?" he suggested, reaching down to gently grab the nephilim's hand.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:21 pm

Gerard chuckled, nodding as the vampyre asked him if he was serious. He was, but perhaps the whole part of a vacation was that it was so different from home that you forgot your worries. Spain until now had been nice, they had been out a few times, just walking around in the evening before Gerard got hungry and they went some place nice to eat. Listening to Eden speak he just leaned against the railing of the balcony, looking out at the sea with a small smile, turning his head to look at the man. It was so nice to hear something - well anything - about Eden's past. He was rather mysterious in that way, but Gerard hadn't been the best at opening up either. It just kept the job easier, like it was a separation between them.
"But I imagine the weather in Scandinavia might be more suited to your taste?" he asked, mostly because he was curious. He knew that that part of the world didn't get the most sun or good weather, much like Churchill at times in fact, but he only knew about that from travel magazines. The vampyre chuckled, making Gerard lift an eyebrow, looking at him at the suggestion as he hummed softly, looking down at their hands. "A walk sounds nice, but I do like your ramblings - I always learn something new when you speak," he said, pulling the vampyre a bit closer to him. The lines of where Gerard was doing this as a job and doing this because he actually wanted to were very blurred at this point. However Eden still seemed to respect him, and take an interest in him as well. He couldn't really be mad about that.
"But sure, a little walk would be nice; We could go down the western part of the promenade, avoid the sun?" he suggested, always being rather considered in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:45 pm

The question made him hum as he thought about it. "Sure. Winters are great, the sun doesnt come around that often. But then when summer hits, it's like the sun never goes down. So I prefer my winters in scandinavia, but usually I'd go somewhere else in the summer," he explained with a small smile. "It's like no matter where you go, the sun will always be there in those few months. Which to most is a delightful thing, but not as much for a vampyre like me," he said with a small scoff, looking towards the sun but not directly at it. It was odd to know that some creatures liked to bathe in sunlight, but he was also old enough to not ponder on it anymore.
"Well if it's just about learning, then I'd rather show you so you can see with your own eyes than having to explain it. That way it wont just be my words, but your own experience in the end," he chuckled, hoping it made some sense. He knew he wasnt very open about his life but many of his friends could probably back up that he just wasnt the kind to open himself up like a book. He had however shown Gerard a lot of sides of himself that he thought he had only reserved for one person. "I'd like that," he said with a soft smile, entangling their fingers before he led them out of the hotel. He told a small story about the hotel on the way out and how he had come to know the owners when he had been in this city but staying over at another hotel. He had fallen into talk with the owners one day and they had shown him this place. He had always had a weakness for small hidden gems and he just liked the way it all looked so homely.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 10:01 pm

"Sure I get what you mean, but sometimes it's nice to just listen to your voice also," he pointed out, chuckling softly as the vampyre let them out through the hotel and on to the streets. He liked hearing everything that the vampyre said, listening as he just found it almost like a story out of a book. Who just falls into conversation with a random hotel owner and finds the most cozy hotel in all of Spain? He couldn't quite believe it, but he knew it was true. Eden had never seemed to be the type to lie, or maybe he was just extremely genius in how he showed himself off.
Either way, the nephilim held the vampyre's hand as they walked down the street towards the western promenade, some shops already open and trying to sell all kinds of goods to the tourists and locals alike. During the day the shopkeepers were rather subdued, but as soon as the night fell, the streets would be filled with people and music would be blaring from every shop. Walking around like this felt a little freeing. Gerard had never been afraid of showing affection, but in public he had always been more hesitant - mostly because he was afraid of being hurt. Whether it was people yelling slurs or actually someone following him, he wasn't looking for trouble. But for some reason when it was with Eden he felt safe enough to just let loose. "I should remember to buy some sunscreen as well, a got a small burn on my shoulder yesterday, and it feels so tight," he murmured, but it was mostly to remind himself. He hadn't been careful enough, but luckily Eden had gotten a bottle of aloe vera for the burn. "Thanks again for the lotion, it made me fall right asleep," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 10:41 pm

The weather was nice but it didnt really matter that much to Eden, beside the fact that he knew that Gerard was enjoying the warmth. He found himself liking a lot of things that he knew the nephilim would like. Such as caring about what restaurant they went to so Gerard could have a proper meal, or what places they were going to, just so he could see what reaction that he was going to get from the other man. He wouldnt really admit to it but he was starting to feel quite obsessed with him. But it was quite obvious, since the vampyre wouldnt even tell his sister about this man in his life? He wanted to keep him just for himself, not to share with anyone.
The notion that he needed sunscreen made Eden chuckle. "Dont they say that you turn red before you really start to tan?" he asked, giving his hand a soft squeeze. Maybe it wasnt too ideal to be on a vacation with a vampyre if you wanted a nice tan. He shook his head at his thanks. "I couldnt have you twist and turn all night because of a sunburn," he chuckled, feeling a bit relieved every time they would step into the shade from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 10:51 pm

Gerard shrugged, he had never really been tan before, not from being on vacation anyways. It felt good however, he could feel the vitamin d affecting his mood already, being more happy and optimistic than he usually was. "No, but you do like to see me squirm from time to time," he chuckled. It hadn't really been squirming for pain, it was more when he was a bit needy. Eden seemed to like it when he pouted after a kiss, like the nephilim would never be satisfied with their make out sessions.
Gerard moved in to the shade with the vampyre. "All you have to do is ask, silly," he said with a small sigh, mostly because he noticed when Eden seemed to be influenced by the sun. He didn't mind staying in the shadows if it meant he could be closer to him. Giving his hand a soft squeeze he looked at some of the shops they passed, contemplating if Xalvador would like if he brought home some sort of souvenir. It was enough that the hybrid had tried and hide his passport, but Gerard could see it had all been in an effort to protect him. It just wasn't necessarily that kind of protection that he wanted or needed. "Earlier you said that you are a hopeless romantic ... Is that really true or are you just feigning it?" he asked, but not as a way to question if what they had had any real meaning. "I mean, you didn't really strike me as the guy who would want to hold my hand like this out in public ... Or see a sunset with me?" he clarified. Had Eden just been good at hiding it, or was he really like this deep down?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 4:45 am

“Of course I do, but never from a sunburn,” he clarified with a soft chuckle. It was endearing to see the needy sides of the nephilim when they were just kissing and feeling each other, so sometimes he just had to pause and see what reaction he would get from that. But he wouldnt say he was cruel and never tried his best to meet Gerard’s needs.
The only weird part of spending so much time with the nephilim was the lack of breaks from the sun. With Loralei, he never had to ask because they both seemed to know when the other needed shade. He wondered if Gerard had figured out how to read him by now. He followed his eyes and looked at the shops too, but then his question made him look at him. “Are you asking me if I lied?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. The clarification made him scoff before he looked down at their hands and back up at the nephilim. “Well, am I not holding your hand in public? Or going to see the sunset with you tonight?” He asked, before he lifted his hand to place on the other man’s cheek. He swore he was getting addicted to the feeling of his soft skin. “You seem to doubt my intentions?” He then asked as he ran his thumb over his cheek. “Has your brother said something?” He then asked with a worried expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 11:28 am

Gerard looked down, frowning as he was asked point blank if he had just assumed that Eden had been lying. Perhaps that was why he wanted to clarify, but it came out a little desperate. It was just hard for the nephilim to truly grasp that this was real and the fact that he was getting payed just blurred the lines. Did Eden actually like him? And did Gerard actually like Eden, or was it just the money and the feeling of being wanted? "I guess I more so doubt why you would pick someone like me," he remarked with a small yet hesitant shrug. The hand on his cheek felt good, making him turn his face towards the vampyre at they walked. There was just something soothing about his touch. The question about Xalvador made him sigh. "It's always the same with him; That I need to be careful, that I shouldn't trust anyone that he doesn't trust - that kind of stuff," he said, but sometimes he would lie awake at night and think about his brother's words. Maybe Gerard was too naïve? Maybe time was the only thing that would tell.
"Because I really like you Eden, but I just fear that you will find someone better suited for your company, someone that can give you more," he said. He just needed to know his place; He was an escort, he was being payed for this trip and it was how it was. Even if he decided to buy something for Eden it would just be buying something with his money, not his own. "I don't want to talk about it," he murmured, looking down as he felt his eyes water. Gerard had always been a sensitive guy, but with his emotions running wild like this he wasn't sure how to feel about anything.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 12:40 pm

The remark made him look a little confused because he hadnt really given it much of a thought. He hadnt known that was something the nephilim had been thinking about, but it wasnt really that surprising with how insecure he could be at times. He hummed at the answer about the brother. It did strike him as a bit weird that Gerard’s brother seemed so adamant on not trusting him, but if he thought about it, he probably would have been the same way if his sister had been in Gerard’s situation, hypothetically in perspective but not completely weird to consider. “Who is better suited than you? The sweet seraph that makes me look forward to every day I get to see you and hear your thoughts and see your smile,” he said, even if the seraph murmured that he didnt want to talk about it. He couldnt just accept to hear something like this and at least not plead his own case. “I dont blame your brother for worrying. Guess family is just like that. Maybe someday I could meet him and hopefully change his mind about us?” He said to show that he wasnt angry at the brother’s concern but clearly caring in changing it. He stopped and pulled gently at the nephilim’s hand to make him turn and face him. “Truth be told, I’m really starting to like you too Gerard. And I cant let you go around, feeling like I’m just using you because of our agreement. Because I’m not,”
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:13 pm

Gerard didn't quite know how to react. He still wasn't good at being praised, he felt weird when he was complimented, but Eden's words just always had so much meaning to them. He shook his head softly, not really sure if he believed that he could ever be a match. The young nephilim still had so much that he needed to figure out about himself, he still needed to find his self-worth and confidence that he would bear later in life.
The vampyre pulled at his hand, making him turn around and look in to those blue green eyes that were so familiar at this point. He shook his head slightly. looking down as he couldn't really believe it. "I don't feel like you are using me," he murmured softly, looking at their hands, feeling his thumb caressing the back of his warm hand. It was just so nice and comforting. "I just ... I just don't want it to end," he confessed. He knew that all things had to come to an end eventually, but it was like imagining a life without Eden was too hard at this point.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:29 pm

“Good. I dont like to think that you feel that way,” he said, feeling a bit relieved that they were at least clearing some of the things that seemingly bothered the nephilim. A part of him had realized a long time ago that Gerard would always carry some sort of self doubt, at least for now. He couldnt tell the future but he wished that he could at least push him in a direction that would eventually remove that doubt. Eden wasnt considering the fact that there was an expiration date on them, but maybe the obsessive side of him was convincing him that this was something that could last. That some day Loralei wouldnt order him to come back to her and he wouldnt just drop everything and comply to her wishes.
“Then we’re two. But I dont think about that stuff. How about we just think about the good things for now? Like the nice warm weather in the western promenade of Spain, us holding hands and not caring if anyone were to look,” he suggested, giving the other man’s hand a soft squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Gerard nodded at the notion that they should think about the positive side. He blushed slightly at the mention of not caring, because he sort of cared. He didn't want to be trouble for Eden, but he always insisted on showing off what they had out in public. Just not as much as home in Churchill because the nephilim was self conscious. He didn't need some bigots to yell at them and remind him of what he had spent most of his teenage years being teased for.
"Can I kiss you?" he asked, feeling his breath halter a bit. They held hands in public, but he had never kissed someone out on the streets before. The nephilim sought his eyes, looking at them rather seriously, because for once he actually wanted to be the person that Eden saw him as. "Please let me kiss you," he whispered, moving his face closer to the vampyre's. His breath warm against the man's cold skin, smiling softly as his lips moved over his lips, sighing softly against them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 4:29 pm

The question made a bright smile appear on his lips because how could he deny such a sweet request? It was definitely a bigger step than holding hands in public, but Eden was pretty sure they had nothing tp worry about down here in a warm tourist town. The whisper made him nod, gently moving his hand down his cheek to gently hold his face his jawline. He returned the kiss quite tenderly, but then pressed himself slightly closer to the other man to deepen the kiss a bit. It was kind of like he did before they would start making out but he never went further than light kisses after that. He broke off the kiss with a confident smile on his lips. “How did that feel?” He asked a little curioisly, letting the seraph process it before he released his grip on his face and let his hand fall down to rest along his side again. He chuckled a little because it was quite adorable to him that these things were all new to the other man. He pulled him with him as he resumed their walk, but the confident smile was still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 4:56 pm

Gerard felt his heart race, his jaw tensing slightly from the sweet agony he was in, but as their lips connected he felt the release. Eden pressed closer, and Gerard smiled against his kiss, but a bit surprised that the kiss didn't deepen as much as it usually did. It felt like he could lose himself in this feeling, yet it was so fleeting and once it was over, he just stood pouting, waiting and hoping for another kiss. The question made him open his eyes, breathing out a bit uneasy. "Good," he whispered, clearly not able to hold back in the surprise it had been to be kissed like that.
He followed the vampyre down the steet, but he was still had an almost dazed look on his face. It had felt a bit unreal, conquering his fears of public displays of affection, only to continue this day with the one he was starting to like more and more. "I feel a little surprised," he giggled, confessing only after they had been walking for a while. "No-one even noticed," he snickered, closing his eyes and shaking his head. He felt silly, but in his head he could always imagine people staring or yelling slurs after him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 8:08 pm

He could never get enough of the pouting, a soft smile over his lips. "You'll get more when we get back if you behave," he told him in a lowered tone, poking his chest in a teasing manner. They went down the street and he did keep an eye on the nephilim because he seemed to be still quite taken aback by the kiss before. His giggle made Eden smile broaden as he raised an eyebrow. The snicker made him scoff, shrugging a bit as he didnt see is as that big of a deal. "Were you expecting them all to stare at us?" he chuckled. Maybe it was his old age or the fact that he had gotten used to just showing public affection in situations that probably would draw an eye or two and he had just taught himself not to care. "I mean I wouldnt have minded if they did, then they would at least see the beautiful man I'm kissing," he remarked in a pondering tone before he sent the nephilim a charming smile. He stopped at a booth that was selling all sorts of different trinkets, looking shortly at a braided bracelet in different sorts of leathers. "Do you like this one?" he asked, pointing at the bracelet he was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 9:42 pm

If he behaved. The notion made Gerard scoff, looking down with red cheeks. The nephilim had never acted out of step, quite the contrary. He had always been quiet and not spoken to unless spoken when they were out like this or around Eden's peers. He was frankly just happy to be there most of the time. But the thought of acting out had never crossed his mind, he was well mannered, and never acted like a spoiled brat, which probably made him stand out against other escorts or sugar babies.
He shrugged at the question. "I don't know ... Most of my public displays of affection have in the past been met with harassments," he confessed. Not that it had happened a lot, but enough times for Gerard to keep his distance. Perhaps it was only because Eden was a vampyre and naturally strong that he felt safe enough to kiss him in public. "I once got outed in school for kissing one of my boyfriends in the music room ... Safe to say I was bullied relentlessly until my last day at the school," he explained. Maybe that was why he liked going out at night instead. Not that it was safer - a lot of creatures could hide in the shadows - but it felt like that kind of stuff were allowed or could be blamed on alcohol. He felt himself frown a little. He still hadn't gotten used to being praised or complemented yet, so he just decided to stay silent.
They stopped at a small shop with a booth out front, and Gerard popped his head to the side as he looked at the many trinkets. Of course some of them were tacky and meant for a cheap tourist gift, but some of the leather seemed genuine. "I don't know - Anything leather just reminds me of my brother," he chuckled, making the vendor look a little confused, but he tried not to let it bother him. "When I think of you, I think more like fine metals or expensive watches," he added, shrugging lightly as it felt weird to describe it like that.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:09 pm

He nodded at the explanation but it made him frown a little. He did have some memory of how he used to be teased in school because some of the kids had noticed how different he was from the other kids. But it was such a long time ago that he didnt really bother to feel sad by the past. "Well then it must be a relief to not have to care anymore?" he asked, just to pinpoint that it wouldnt be like that anymore. Sure, a lot of people would stare on an open street in Churchill but Eden had rarely encountered slurs. On the other hand, as little as Eden care about it, it had to be because he really cared about the person and that was sort of rare with all the others he had been with. He noticed the frown and realized that he had been complimenting him. "In all honesty, I dont just go around kissing each and everyone I like. So it's sort of a big thing for me too," he admitted with a small smile, before they went on to go to the booth.
The answer made him narrow his eyes as he looked down at the bracelet, but he was then curious to hear what the nephilim liked instead. The mention of fine metals made him sigh as he looked over the things. "Ah, so that's what I need to look for," he noted, picking up a rather fine piece. He looked it over and inspected it, asked the vendor a few questions about the origin and what the metal was made off before he looked at Gerard. "So like this one?" he asked, but clearly wanted him to pick something else if it wasnt what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:24 pm

In a way it felt good to hear that this wasn't a normal occurrence for the other man either, but it did make him wonder if he had done it before. Who was he kidding, of course the vampyre had done it before, but he just wondered how many times, or if he had lost count at this point. It wasn't in a bad way. It was more to see how many times it would take for Gerard to finally not care what other people said or thought.
At the booth he just looked at the different bracelets, and as Eden picked up something he followed him, looking at it. He didn't know much about jewelry, but he did have some sort of opinions, and that was what Eden wanted, that was clear. "I feel like it's a little clunky for you," he said, holding it up to the vampyre's wrist, humming as he lifted up another piece. It was a little slimmer and a darker grey metal. It wasn't extremely masculine but not raging feminine either - it just had that nice middle ground feel to it. "I think this one will suit you ... Your skin as well," he said, looking at the vampyre with a half shy smile. He wasn't good at this, his experience with jewelry was as non existence as his confidence.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:45 pm

The remark about the jewelry being too clunky for him made him chuckle a little softly, repeating the word clunky as it seemed like a polite way to say that his taste was old. He put down the piece and instead watched what Gerard thought would be fitting. It didnt really matter if he didnt have the biggest knowledge on what would go well with what or how it was supposed to be be fitting. He just wanted to know what was pleasing to the other male's eye. The piece the nephilim picked made him hum as he looked at it. "As always you've got a sharp eye for colours. Have you been taking any pictures lately?" he asked, because it occurred to him that the nephilim hadnt spoken a lot about it lately. He hadnt even seen him bring the camera which was a little odd since they were somewhere that would be quite fitting for photographs. "We could buy one of those cheap one-time use cameras if you ever get the urge," he reminded him with a smile. He then grabbed a piece, a pretty simple one with some local engravings that he held to Gerard's wrist. "If I get one, you should too," he said because it only seemed fair in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:56 pm

Gerard smiled a little at the compliment, but as always he felt awkward about it. The mention of photographs made him shrug. "My camera broke a few months ago; There was a leak in the apartment and it went for a swim," he said with a sad sigh. He had felt pretty down about it since then, but hadn't really said anything. "I'm just saving for a new one, perhaps if I'm patient enough I can get the model that I really want - and a new memory card," he remarked with a small shrug. The day he had found his camera soaked he had sat down and cried, he was almost inconsolable, and Xalvador had to remind him that it was an inanimate object. The notion of a cheap camera made him nod, but he still had some healing to do after the death of his first ever camera. "I'll say if my fingers start tingling," he said, putting on a genuine smile to show his gratitude for the suggestion.
As Eden started finding a bracelet for him he frowned a little, looking at the one he was holding up. He didn't really have the guts to tell him that he didn't feel comfortable about his wrists. Like, who had their wrists as one of their main insecurities? Who else but the seraph that was constantly body conscious. He shook his head, but he didn't want to let down the vampyre and his wishes. "I think I'd use a necklace more," he suggested with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 11:31 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said quite genuinely with a frown over his brows. He knew how much photography meant for the seraph, so it must have been a horrible discovery. Had it been any other escort, Eden would have offered to replace it, but knowing Gerard that he thought he did quite well at this point, he wouldnt accept it. "Well knowing you and how well you manage your money, it wouldnt be too long," he remarked, even if it was a subtle compliment, Eden just thought of it as the truth. Gerard seemed to be quite responsible with the money he had, where most people at his age would have blown the money on something that they wouldnt really need or even tire off rather quickly, the seraph was more... mature would be the word Eden would use. He sent Gerard a smile at the mention of tingling fingers and then looked back on the table.
He looked up at Gerard as he found what he thought was fitting but could see that the nephilim wasnt too happy about it. He wondered if it was because he didnt want a gift or if it was something different, but rather than asking, he just patiently waited for him to say something. After all, he hadnt ever not gotten clear responses from the nephilim on what he did or didnt like. "A necklace? Hmmmmm." he repeated with a contemplating tone, looking at the section with necklaces as he tried to envision what would look good on the seraph. "Sharke tooth?" the vendor asked in broken english, lifting up something that he wanted the seraph to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I’ll make you mine
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: The past-
Jump to: