Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I’ll make you mine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

I’ll make you mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 10:30 pm

It wasn't like the nephilim liked this either, but it just wasn't an option to let Xalvador lose himself to hunger. He was still so young, and even for a purebred vampyre it could be hard to control the urges. The look made Gerard chuckle. "Don't worry, I'm careful as ever ... But I've gotten an offer to get paid more, and I can't pass that up," he said, sighing to himself as his free hand ran over his brother's thick hair.
He could feel his body wanting to fight back a bit, but he knew he could press it a little longer. "Do you want to do something tomorrow? Just the two of us?" He asked, trying to remain calm, but he knew that he couldn't give the hybrid much more blood, frowning as he felt like it was hurting a little. "I think it's enough for today," he mumbled, feeling a little drained.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Xalvador didnt really like what he was hearing, because a lot of the times, getting more money just meant it would be some weird guy with weird demands. The hybrid wasnt blind to the kind of environment that the nephilim had inserted himself into, but it was the only thing keeping them both barely floating. No one wanted a lousy sixteen year old half vampyre that wasnt even strong and healthy. He had to go do other things like resort to mugging, though he wouldnt ever admit that to Gerard. He stopped as the nephilim mumbled, grabbing a blood stained cloth that he fastened around his arm to stop the blood from flowing. He sighed and didnt let a single drop go to waste as the bleeding stopped. "We can go to that shelter again, or something. I've heard they've got board games now," he chuckled, trying to lighten the sour that seemed to be their life. It wasnt all bad. He just wished they had a better start.

Two days later, the hybrid was the first to wake up, rubbing his eyes as he then yawned tiredly. He got up to make some coffee, getting dressed before he checked on Gerard. He gave his shoulder a light push, letting him know he had put some water in a pot but was leaving to go look for a job, he called it, but they both knew it would end in failure.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 12:12 am

"You're getting better at control," he remarked, smiling as his wrist was getting wrapped. The first couple of times there had been a few times where Gerard had to coax the hybrid in to letting go, and it had taken some time before they tried again. But slowly it seemed like they had gotten a hang of it. "I like that idea; last time I got something to eat as well," he said in a thoughtful voice, laying back on the mattress as he felt tired - he ought to with the blood loss.

Gerard felt tired still, even though he had gotten something to eat, and they had spent a bit of their savings on a new bag of blood, as well as a bit of food. However the nudge made him chuckle, opening one eye to look at his brother. "Alright ... I won't be home for dinner, so remember to at least drink half the bag today," he reminded him, stretching his body as he felt a little sore. The mattresses weren't great, but they were better than sleeping on the floor.
Getting up and ready for the day felt nice, but frankly Gerard preferred to sleep much more during the day. He was a night owl at heart, and Xalvador had often joked that it should've been the seraph and not him that had the vampyre gene. Once he had gotten a shower, a cold one as any heat was too expensive, he got dressed, sitting down on the kitchen floor with a cup of coffee. Looking at the small business card, he stared at the name. Eden. The words he had spoken still made him wonder, but he decided to pick up their landline and type in the number, holding the phone to his ear, waiting for it to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 12:39 am

Xalvador just answered with a sure as he was on his way out.

Eden wasnt the kind to wait around the phone, waiting for a call but he had found himself checking his phone more often now that he was waiting for any sign from the seraph. Truth be told, it was as if the small time he had gotten to talk to the seraph had only manifested the curiousity in him, wanting him to get to know more and more about the young man. His phone rang rather early in the morning and he had to excuse himself as he was in the middle of a smaller meeting. He went out and picked up, greeting rather casually as the number wasnt one that he knew of. "Is this Mr. Castell?" he asked, trying to conceal his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 12:49 am

Frankly Gerard didn't know what he had expected, maybe just the phone going to go straight to voicemail, and that would be it. However as someone answered his eyes widened, surprised to hear the familiar voice from the stranger at the other end. "Yes, and I'm guessing I have reached Eden ... Or would you prefer mr. Parish as it says so on your card?" he asked, biting the inside of his cheek as this felt different from other calls. It felt like there was something awaiting him at the other end.
"I hope I'm not interrupting something important, but I would like to be sure we still had an agreement to see each other later today?" he asked. He wasn't sure when Eden actually would be available, but the nephilim didn't have any plans. And if Xalvador would be gone for a while, he would be busy - besides he had blood to satisfy his hunger. "If not, I have had a couple of clients reaching out for me for this evening; But you are first in line as you might recall," he said, smiling as he felt a little silly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 1:12 am

"You can call me Eden," he said in a calm tone, smiling to himself as he leaned a little back against the wall as he placed his free hand in his pocket. He shook his head and scoffed as the seraph seemed to think he was interrupting anything. It wasnt something he could just miss, but frankly he didnt really mind if it meant he could talk to the seraph. "I havent forgotten. Actually I was more just waiting for the call, hoping every unknown number would be this handsome man that I met the other day" he said truthfully, sighing to himself. "When should I pick you up? And where?" he asked rather straightforward, folding his lips for a short moment to suppress a smile. He was feeling giddy as a school kid but kept his exterior calm as if he was just having another boring business deal.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 11:32 am

Gerard found himself blushing a bit at the words the vampyre spoke, and he was just thankful that he couldn't be seen in this state of conversation. It was weird, because Gerard never felt this way about a customer, but things just happened to seem different with this guy. Perhaps it was dangerous, but the notion of getting to be around this man more and get paid at the same time was rather appealing to say the least. Then the question came, and he chuckled softly at how forward the guy seemed to be. The first time they met it had been a bit overwhelming, but now it seemed like it was growing on him. "Well, any time that you're free, really - I haven't got any plans for today," he said in a thoughtful voice, however he wouldn't suggest that he came here to pick him up. It was embarrassing, especially if Eden would choose not to see him again because of it.
"How about you pick me up at Central by high street in a couple of hours?" he suggested. He had always wanted to live in Central, but with the money they were making right now, they could barely afford this one in the slums of Southern. And if he walked now he would be there in time, getting up on his feet with a smile on his lips, but then it occurred to him. "I'll be standing by Cicada Café," he said, mostly because he didn't have a phone, so it was better to just agree to meet somewhere specific.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 1:11 pm

A simple hum left his lips as Gerard said he didnt have any plans. So really, Eden could just return to his meeting and tell them to come back some other time. But the seraph suggested in a couple of hours and Eden sighed deeply though he wasnt disappointed. “Will you be hungry at that time?” He asked, looking at one of his colleagues as they passed by, sending them a polite smile. “I could get us a table somewhere if you’d like or tell my servants to make something for you?” He thought out loud, letting Gerard decide. Either way he agreed on meeting at Cicada Café and told the seraph that he was looking forward to spending time with him. He had to return to his meeting but it was like he just wanted time to pass by quickly. He made them all leave his office before he sat down and made a deep sigh. It was as if he was counting every minute till he could go. When it seemed reasonable, he got up and got ready to leave. The car was parked outside, for once he had decided to drive himself though it wasnt often. He drove to Central and parked the car before he went towards the café. He saw him standing there and he swore he could feel his dead heart beat. A gentle smile spread on his lips as he reached him. “Mr. Castell,” he greeted him politely with a nod. “So what do you want to do first? Eat?” He asked, letting the seraph decide what they should do rather than Eden dictating the course of the day.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 1:20 pm

The question made him chuckle, because he was hungry right now, but saying that wasn't an option. He was not supposed to bore him with his troubles, no it was about giving him the company he wanted. "I guess we could eat out, see where things go," he said in a pondering tone. He didn't trust the vampyre enough to simply go home with him, so being out in public was perhaps the best option right now.
After having said their goodbyes, Gerard got dressed in his outerwear before heading out. He liked walking, walking most of the places he went. The stark change from Southern to Central always surprised him in a way, but he liked it, despite the noise of the cars always roaring. It felt more alive, more like a city that you wanted to explore. Reaching High Street was easy, he knew his way around this part of town. Standing by the cafe it didn't take long before he heard that polite voice, turning around to look at the vampyre with a warm smile. "Eden," he greeted, remembering that the vampyre preferred not to be called by his last name. He chuckled slightly at the question. "Sure, food sounds like a great idea - But wouldn't you be terribly bored?" he asked, frowning as he seemed to worry about that. He knew that Xalvador found it a little tedious to sit down and eat with him, but he guessed this was different.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 1:36 pm

There was just something about how he said his name with that french accent that made Eden feel like he would hear him just say it over and over. The question made him shake his head, smiling softly as he looked at him. “Why would I be bored?” He asked before he narrowed his eyes a little at the seraph. “I’m interested in knowing everything about you that you’d like to tell me. Now, taking you out to eat sounds like the perfect opportunity to do that, yes?” He explained, chuckling softly as he made a deep sigh. “Dont feel pressured to tell me anything at all. I want to show you that you can trust me,” he added, looking a little serious for a moment. Then he took off his gloves to grab his phone. “I’ve made a reservation at this really nice place. I think you’d like it,” he said, looking at Gerard with a warm smile. Then he nodded for them to go, leading the way as he somehow doubted that the seraph would know. It was a small homely café and Eden knew it only because Loralei had taken him there. The place was nothing but a bad memory, but the food was good for those who ate actual food.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Maybe Gerard should have watched his tongue, but as the vampyre seemed to assure him that there would be no worry in him getting bored, he seemed to relax more. Gerard was usually very cautious when it came to new clientele, but he had grown some kind of fondness for the vampyre in just the time they had spent together. It was strange in a way, but he also rather liked it. "I suppose," he chuckled lightheartedly, smiling as he nodded at the mention of a reservation. He was used to his clients taking the lead like that, so he simply followed the vampyre as he led them down High Street.
Turning on to one of the smaller side streets, Gerard looked around as they walked, feeling a little eery but he decided to ignore that feeling for now. He simply told himself that it was just because he was hungry. The small café appeared, and the nephilim nodded in approval, holding the door for Eden to step in. Maybe he was the one who was supposed to wait for the vampyre to open the door, but norms had never really spoken to him. Inside he looked around, the place homey and a bit rustic with wooden decorations filling the empty space there might be. He stood by as a host came up to them, asking for a reservation, and as the information was checked, the host nodded and asked them to follow her. She led them up the stairs to a more private section, one that had windows overlooking the street below. Handing them their menu cards, she said their waiter would be with them shortly before taking her leave.
Gerard sat down, looking out at the view with a bit of awe in his look. Just to live in this town would be a dream in it of itself, but going out to eat with such a view was pressing all the right buttons already. "I must look like a stupid kid," he chuckled, looking away from the view and to his menu card. There were so many things, and names of dishes he had never tried before. "I suppose this is just part of everyday life for you?" he asked, but not in a way to sound cruel or dismissive, rather he sounded impressed as he looked at the vampyre across from him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 3:40 pm

He noted how the seraph held the door for him, but he didnt think of it as anything bad, quite contrary, it made hin feel good. Surely his other clients felt differently, but Eden should have proved at this point to be rather different than the other men. He didnt want to treat Gerard as if he was inferior or simply entertainment, he wanted to treat him as if they were just two equal men seeing each other. It probably wasnt that special, but Eden liked to think that.
He sat down and watched as it was so clear to see that the young seraph was amazed by the view. He folded his hands and shrugged as Gerard thought he looked stupid. “No no no. Not at all,” he chuckled and shook his head. “I find it rather endearing actually,” he explained with a soft smile. The notion that this was everyday life for him made him sigh. If only. He looked at his hands for a moment. “Actually this is the first time for me. I dont usually take someone that I barely know out to eat at cozy small places I know” he said, looking up as he chuckled, thinking it was him who was the silly one now. “I usually reserve that for people I want to impress. But I guess I do want to impress you,” he pondered, sighing before he shrugged. The waiter arrived and Eden just asked for a glass of wine with a bit of blood mixed in, which they served here for the blooddrinkers. The waiter then looked at Gerard, wanting to know his order. “Order anything you’d like. Look at the descriptions and not the price,” Eden urged him, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Gerard didn't really know how to behave, but the encouragement from the vampyre seemed to be what he needed. Fact was that the nephilim was still young and rather naive. The world hadn't given him a fair start on life, making him a bit unstable at times, but he felt like getting out of the orphanage had been the only and best choice. However he found it hard to believe that Eden hadn't done this before. He seemed so natural about it all, and the way he held himself made the nephilim want to know more about him. "Why?" He asked, it almost flew out of him, but just thinking that the vampyre actually wanted to impress him was strange. He was practically no-one.
The waiter came and Gerard fel a bit flustered as he looked at the menu. The vampyre's order sounded strange, but it made him wonder if it tasted any good to him or he just did it to be polite. Either way the notion of choosing whatever he wanted made him blush a bit, nodding as he chose a simple pasta dish with a side of bread and a glass of citrus water. Frankly he didn't like eating that much, but he thought it was perhaps because he hadn't ever had a proper meal. Sure the orphanage provided them with food, but more often than not it was just some sort of porridge.
"This feels weird," he chuckled as the waiter had left. "I don't think I've ever actually ordered something for myself," he said, feeling a bit nervous to admit it. However mostly when he went out to eat, the client chose the meal.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 5:57 pm

He know it sounded weird but he couldnt really explain it. “I have this feeling about you... that no one has really tried to look at what’s under the surface,” he said, narrowing his eyes a little like he wanted to add a And I’d like to be that person but he kept quiet and sighed. “But yeah, never before have I done something like this,” he admitted just to clarify that he wasnt lying.
He was a little surprised to notice how his words made Gerard blush as he asked him to order whatever he’d like. He leaned back as Gerard admitted that it felt weird, his expression turning a little curious as he wondered what he meant. Hearing that his clients usually ordered for him made Eden frown a little. “What do they pick for you? Something light? Or cheap?” He asked, scoffing if it was the latter, though he wasnt really surprised if that was so. “I really dont get why they wouldnt just let you be yourself. What is it that they want when you’re with them?” He asked, unable to hide his curiousity as he couldnt figure out what usually went on when some rich guy hired an escort.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 6:12 pm

"Usually I don't even get to see the menu," he confessed with a small smile. However he didn't feel like talking about others now that he was spending time with Eden. Sure, the guy was paying him to be there, but it felt more genuine than any other. It felt almost like a date, which made him feel a little confused, but it was also a nice feeling. "Well they pay me to sit still and look pretty, occasionally they want more, but I don't ... I mean ... I never go further than a kiss," he said, swallowing as he looked down. He hated saying it out loud, but he had never had the chance to be with someone like that. And frankly he felt weird about it, because he didn't see himself as a prostitute. He gave company, not sex, although some people thought it was the same. "All men want the same; To feel like they matter," he said with a small sigh before turning his gaze back to the vampyre.
"I offer to fill that void; Sometimes they want someone to take care of, or someone to show off - Other times they just want to feel powerful, having that sort of power over someone else is a big turn on for some guys," he explained, shrugging lightly as he touched the fork slightly. "I do cater to women as well, but there isn't as many female clients as there are male, so ..." he chuckled, sending Eden a smile. It felt nice to just talk, to actually get a chance to speak his mind, and it seemed like the vampyre was actively listening and interested. "But I guess I really shouldn't be talking about it ... Jealousy is a trade many people share, and if they think I'm not committed to their company while in the moment they might get upset," he said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 9:11 pm

The notion that he hadnt gone further than a kiss made Eden smile a little as he simply nodded. Now he felt like he might have been too forward when he was talking about taking him home the other day. Hopefully the seraph hadnt taken offense to his words. He nodded a little in agreement to the fact that he believed most of these rich men were feeling the need to feel important. And it wasnt just enough to be rich and successful.
“You’re forgetting to leave out the fact that they’re mostly closeted homosexuals or somewhat curious,” he added with a small raise of his eyebrow. He didnt think that most women liked to have eacorts because some of them didnt really need long to find company all for free.
“You are free to talk about whatever you want when you’re with me,” he said with a shrug, hoping it would keep the notion that he was in a safe space and not to be judged by whatever he wanted to say. “So go on. Say something you’ve never said before, because you worried the client would get mad” he dared him with a soft chuckle to let him know he wasnt actually serious. Well only if he wanted to follow the dare.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 10:53 pm

"That as well," he chuckled at the notion of someone being in the closet, however he thought that was a rather sad life to lead. In Gerard's eyes gender mattered very little, he only cared if people were genuine. Maybe that was naive, but so what, wanting someone good in your life wasn't wrong in his eyes. "However I do pity them ... Unable to live free from society and their norms - It must be painful," he remarked in a more thoughtful voice. Even if the nephilim hadn't been lucky in some regards of his life, he was lucky that his brother accepted him for who he was. Not that sex and such interested Xalvador much, or at least that was just the vibe that Gerard got from him, but he had always been encouraging - at least before he started escorting.
The notion of free speech in this so called safe space was alluring, but it would be wiser to keep some cards closer to his chest. The dare made him chuckle, looking down as he moved the fork back to it's original position. "Well I really hate hearing about finance and money," he said, his voice more serious, but also very uncertain. "I don't like money, but perhaps it's because I never have enough for myself ... Money pollutes this world, makes people turn to strange things to get them just to survive," he said, but he felt vulnerable saying something like that. Shaking his head he pulled a warm smile at the vampyre. "I know the world isn't supposed to be fair, that takes out the whole living part, but sometimes I wonder how it would look if people were kinder to each other."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 12:30 am

“Painful yes. But do not pity them. They could use their frustration to do good, but instead they stomp on those who are beneath them? They dont deserve pity, they deserve exactly what they get,” he said with a shrug. Eden wasnt really shy to show his attraction to whoever he felt it towards no matter where he was, but he hadnt ever had to clarify whether he was into one thing or the other. He just didnt find it necessary, especially as a vampyre where the act of drinking blood wasnt just percieved as a food source but more so also a sort of intimacy to share with another person... probably only something that came with age when things were getting too repetitive.
He was quite interested in hearing what Gerard had to say, especially if it was something that would anger most of the clients he saw. He tilted his head as the seraph spoke, chuckling a little as his gaze wandered away for a moment. He should have known that would be his reply. But then he elaborated and that really caught Eden’s attention as he looked at him. He couldnt say he was disagreeing but he had just sort of accepted that it was how the world worked. It was better to just know where you were standing and stick to what you could do. “Well for people to be kinder, you’d have to take away their greed. And that would most probably not be likely, because without greed and hunger, what are we really?” He pondered, looking a little thoughtful before he sighed. “I dont really know what life is like for you, I was born into a rich family and never needed anything. My job was almost handed to me on a silver platter, same with my education,” he said with a shrug. Even if it was rather vague, it was still giving away some information about himself. Though Eden never really got into depth with the kind of childhood or person he was. Their waiter arrived with their orders and Eden thanked him with a polite smile. Instead of taking a sip right away, he placed his index on the top of the glas and felt the thin edge. He could feel how cheap it had been to make solely based on the smoothness of it. “Do you find me scary?” He suddenly asked but then he frowned and groaned softly, gesturing with his hand to let him repeat that. “What I meant is. Me offering you more than the rest of your clients must make you think that I’m out for something you might not be able to give me?” He rephrased, clearly interested in knowing what the seraph thought or felt.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Hearing about the vampyre, even if it was brief, it only peaked the nephilim's interest. He thought they might be total opposites, one from a low class - which Gerard wasn't even sure was a class - and one from high in society. It sounded almost like a fairytale, but this was real life, and he wasn't sure any of them had any intentions of a happy ever after. "I'm afraid I only have very limited education ... But I try and read as many books as I can get my hands on," he said with a small smile. He soaked up information like a sponge, but he liked it that way. It meant he rarely forgot anything.
The food arrived and Gerard nodded at the waiter, before looking at his plate. His eyes widened and he swore that food had never looked that good before. He could feel his stomach ache just to be filled. He grabbed a bite as the vampyre seemed to just play with his glass, but it didn't matter. He felt way too consumed by eating right now to care, however he kept himself rather composed, only sighing a bit as it felt good to finally have a real meal. The question made him frown, placing his cutlery down as the vampyre seemed to add to his question. "Well, as I said, everyone wants to feel like they are wanted or needed ... But you seem to be content with being on your own," he said, taking a sip of water before looking at the vampyre once more. "However what you do seek is perhaps to escape some boredom, and if you pay as well as you say you will, then I don't think it's a bad deal for me," he said in a pondering voice before grabbing another bite. He really liked this meal, which was very surprising to him. But what he really wanted to do was continue the conversation with Eden.
"I don't think you like to take something without someone giving it to you; You like the hunt so to speak," he said.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 5:43 pm

He was really interested in heaing what the seraph thought about this whole ordeal, because it was in every sense odd to say the least. He found him to be rather perceptive with what he seemed to notice, but a part of him guessed that it was something that followed when you had to live off escorting; Not that he knew exactly what Gerard’s situation was like, but obviously it couldnt be good when he had almost just mentioned his own lack of education. The mention of boredom made him lift one corner of his mouth in a smile as he simply nodded. However he hadnt expected him to read further into it and the comment on him wanting to chase something made him chuckle. “I guess I’ve let you read me like an open book,” he said, finally lifting his glass to take a small sip. The blood was hidden so far behind the taste of sour grapes, he wondered if the taste was just as strong for those who could actually drink it. “Well.. You’ve definitely impressed me with your perception. If you’re really that interested in reading, I can show you some books that might peak your interest?” He suggested, smiling gently as he leaned back into a relaxed position though his posture didnt seem to change. He lifted his glass to his lips and had another small sip, letting the seraph eat in peace as he just watched him in a calm manner. “On another note. What’s your favorite meal?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 9:03 pm

"Seeing as you've let me read you like an open book, I suppose you don't open up too often," Gerard smiled, mostly because there didn't seem to be any suggestions of him being wrong in his assumptions. However the mention of other books to read made him chuckle. "I would love that; It seems I'm always returning to what I've already read," he noted, but it was clear he was grateful. He could always use some new things to read, but he kept eating for a bit as the vampyre seemed to lean back and relax. The silence between them were almost soothing, just the small notes of music from the café's speakers playing along with the people speaking around them.
The next question made him frown, looking at Eden, wondering where that came from. Sure, he was eating right now, but it sounded so casual, and yet almost intimate. "To be honest I don't think I've tried many things that I actually like," he confessed with a small smile, however it seemed almost a little sad. He quickly shook it off, smiling as he poked a bit at a pasta. "I do like chocolate, but I guess most people do," he said with a small shrug, even though it wasn't really a meal. It was more so the memory associated with the flavor. "I guess this right here is my favorite meal, well, because it's the best I've ever had," he chuckled, but he was being dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 10:04 pm

It could sound as if Eden was having some secret agenda with his question and perhaps he was. But it would most probably be out of the need to impress the man he sat in front of; So depending on his answer, Eden would figure out what he could do with that. The confession made him wrinkle his nose a little because surely that wasnt true. He looked at the fork as he loosely touched the pasta, makig him wonder if his question has made Gerard feel uncomfortable. He shrugged at the mention of chocolate, “You’d be surprised to know how many actually doesnt. At least in my circle,” he chuckled, then looking at the plate of pasta. He simply nodded and sighed. “Guess we’ll have to figure that out together then,” he said with a rather confident smile. He tilted his head a little to the side as he looked at his own glass, touching the bottom of it gently. “I’ve always envied the fact that you can eat all sorts of things. With blood, it can change from species, but it all becomes the same after a while,” he explained with a more serious expression before he made a deep sigh. “It’s like everything with age just becomes... dull. Boring,” he explained before he frowned and shook his head. “Dont listen to me. I’m just old and bitter at times,” he chuckled, clearly not wanting to ruin the mood.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 10:36 pm

Gerard chuckled along with Eden at the remark about chocolate. He could understand that if he mostly surrounded himself with others of his kind, food wouldn't be a frequent topic. But the notion of them figuring out his favorite dish together made the nephilim smile as he looked at the pasta. The vampyre sounded so confident, like he knew they would spend so much more time together, but it seemed like that so often with guys. Not that he had ever met anyone like Eden, perhaps only some that tried to imitate what he represented.
Eating some more of his meal, he felt his stomach slowly getting filled, and it felt great. Listening to Eden at the same time he frowned a bit. "Boring?" he asked, but perhaps he just couldn't see the negative in immortality. "Well I guess there's much more to the world than food - Travel, learning new skills," he remarked, but alas he didn't know Eden's life. He shook his head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be out of line, what I meant was how come it becomes boring? Repetitiveness or lack of creativity?" he instead asked, sending him a warm smile before taking a sip of his water.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 1:19 am

He shrugged, pondering for a short moment before he sighed. “Yeah. I think it’s because I always want to experience something new? I dont want to get stuck in one place and just be there for the rest of my life,” he explained, but he didnt know if that really made sense. Maybe it did. The remark made him chuckle because maybe his example had been trivial, but it was a thing he felt like he could apply to anything and still get the same conclusion. He shook his head as the seraph apologized, lifting his habd slightly to gesture that it was fine. The question made him sigh as he thought it was a bit of both. “I guess like the rest of my peers, everything becomes repetitive. Even such a thing as buying a bad stock just becomes expected,” he explained. Then he leaned forward as he couldnt help but smile a little. “I think that is why I find you enticing... the fact that you’re something new, uncharted territory. Speaking in the sense that you’re far different than everyone else I’d be seeing right now,” he said, looking down as he scoffed. “Are you going to finish that?” He then asked as he gestured towards the plate. He didnt want him to hurry, but he was a little excited to move on to the next location.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:27 am

Always wanting to experience something new sounded so foreign to Gerard, but he guessed that after a certain point of living it would befall even the most holy seraph. While the nephilim hoped of one day settling down, it didn't seem like Eden shared that dream, but it didn't really matter. At least not right now. Because the two of them would only see each other until the vampyre would once again seek out something new. He felt like his stomach was pretty full at this point, but he wanted to hear the rest of the vampyre's explanation. "I don't think there's anything special about me, I'm afraid you might get bored with me rather fast," he chuckled, but he meant those words. He could be confident, but it seemed to dull down when he was around people of higher ranks - at least at this point in his life. Confidence would come with age, but the nephilim knew nothing of that yet.
The notion and gesture towards the plate made him chuckle, nodding in agreement. "I think I'm about done," he confessed, placing the cutlery down. He could see there was some excitement in the vampyre's gaze, and he wondered what it could be. "Where are we going next?" he asked in encouragement of that excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I’ll make you mine
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: The past-
Jump to: