Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2020
Season | Autumn
Month | October
Upcoming Holiday:
Tending days / Halloween
<News> Important activity notice and a few changes!
I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:04 pm by bels
Important activity notice and a few changes
September - 2020

General information
Oh me oh my, what a few months this has been! The world feels like it has been turned upside down, but we are still here. First off we would like to apologize for what might seem as a lack of visibility …

Comments: 0
<News> Reworked and an Expansion!
I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:38 pm by bels
Reworked and an Expansion!
May - 2020

General information
Our rework is mostly over! A few pieces might still be missing, but we are hoping to catch them as they appear. Despite what people might think of admins, we are not all knowing and all seeing (lol). However we hope that this …

<News> Time for a Change!
I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 3:56 pm by bels
Time for a Change!
May - 2020

General information
Kaleidoscope has now been live for five months in total. We are very pleased to see some newcomers, and yet we feel like we haven't fleshed out the world as we had intended originally.
In the coming month there will be some drastic …

<News> New Race, Future Plans and an IRL Update!
I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 6:53 pm by bels
New race, future plans and an IRL update!
April - 2020

General information
We are now in the fourth month of this year, and we are excited for the future. While the world right now might not seem as ideal as it was last time we posted a news update, we hope that everyone is happy and …

<News> The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
January - 2020

General information
We are stoked to see new people have joined, and as a result we are working hard at making Kaleidoscope a better place. Over the coming month some changes might appear, but fear not, the lore and races already in …

I’ll make you mine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Parish

I’ll make you mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 10:21 am

He frowned a little as the seraph seemed to be doubting himself. He shook his head and chuckled. “You must have misunderstood what I said. I dont exactly bore fast. And I’m sure there is more to you than you lead on,” he said in a more serious tone, taking another sip of his glass. He smiled at the confession and nodded, pulling out his wallet to place some money at their table, with a generous tip. “I hope it filled you well,” he said as the seraph’s question made him smile gently. “Somewhere pretty,” he simply said as he got up and gestured for Gerard to go first. He didnt mind if he held the door once more, simply thanking him before he felt the cold air on his face. It was supposed to get warmer, but it had yet to show. He looked at Gerard and nodded in a direction before going. “What do you think about art?” He asked as they walked, though it wasnt really disclosing where they were headed, though it could be pointing towards it being something to watch.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Gerard nodded, thanking for the meal as he got to his feet. Heading outside he led the way, holding the door as well before he followed the vampyre, or rather walked by his side. The sun above was hiding behind clouds, so perhaps it was rather pleasant for him?
"Art? Well I like it, I've read a few books on photo composition and such, but I can't say I'm very familiar with much more than that," he said with a shy smile. Maybe he was out on deep waters now, but he didn't let that stop him. "However I am very interested in artists, their thoughts behind a certain piece or maybe a lack thereof," he said in a pondering tone. Things like that was easier to talk about, as he didn't know too many artists. He much less knew anything about sculptures and statues.
"But I'd like to keep an open mind about everything," he said smiling at the vampyre once more. He felt like he smiled a lot around the vampyre, and it wasn't even forced like how he was with other customers.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:21 pm

“Photo composition,” he repeated in a pondering tone as they walked outside. The sun should have done something to him but he was well prepared by having sacrificed his active hours during the night. It was basically pulling an all-nighter for him at this point. “Then I’m sure you’ll like what I’m about to show you,” he said with a small smile on his lip. He led him to a sort of old building, opening the door before he gestured for Gerard to go first. Inside was a small art studio with different forms of art, all from sculptures to pictures and paintings. It was all small artists who had displayed their art here. Eden just liked that better than going to some place where the artists had to be somewhat known to have their art shown. It just didnt sit right with him because art could really just be anything. He sent Gerard a gentle smile and then looked around for a second. “You are free to look around as you’d like, with or without me, whichever you prefer. The further you go in, the newer the art gets. These in front of us are one of the first additions to this place,” he explained with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:53 pm

What to expect was kept pretty secret, but getting to the art display it felt strange for the nephilim. Looking around almost like a kid in a candystore, he felt overwhelmed by every sense. Eden spoke, and he redirected his attention back to the vampyre. "I'm here with you, why wouldn't I be looking around with you?" He asked, his eyebrow raised as it was a bit confusing to him. Most clients wanted him close right away, but the way Eden was slow was also making Gerard more comfortable.
Walking over, he felt a little bold as he took the vampyre's cold hand, a small shiver running down his spine, but it wasn't an uncomfortable cold. "C'mon, we're in this together," he spoke sweet and rather innocently. Sure it would be nice to run around and look at everything, but he couldn't ignore the fact that he was there for Eden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:40 pm

He shrugged his shoulders at his question. “You dont need me to follow you around and take your attention from all the art,” he chuckled but he was also serious. He hadnt brought him here to just be the center of attention when there were all these creative inputs lying around on display. He looked at the other man as he stepped closer to then feel his warm hand close around his. He scoffed a little in a rather impressed manner as the innocent words made him twitch his eyebrows in surprise. “I guess it would be rude of me to decline now,” he chuckled as they started walking around. He stopped at every sculpture, explaining shortly what he knew about each and a few words about the artist who had made them. Obviously he seemed to care a lot about art despite being just another business man. It wasnt something he spoke loudly about to his peers which seemed to show as he tried to hide his enthusiam as he spoke. “This one was presumably made on accident, the bend here wasnt supposed to be made,” he explained about one of the more abstract sculptures. “What do you think it is?”
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 7:51 pm

At heart Gerard was rather gentle, he cared for those close to him and rarely just opened up, but he had seemed to be quite taken by the vampyre right now. More so than he had thought, a small smile creeping up on his face at the brief chuckle from the vampyre. However it seemed like he went with it, and that to the nephilim's relief. He was afraid he might've been too bold, but walking around, hearing how much information he had, he knew he had chosen the right thing. Fact was that Gerard found himself multiple times wondering if this was an actual date or what it was. Honestly at this point he didn't care to think much about it as he just held the cold hand in his. This was soothing in a way, as if holding his hand removed some of the tension between them.
As they stopped at the accidental statue he frowned slightly, mostly because a mistake was just trash, right? However Gerard had to admit he actually liked this accident. The question made him chuckle. "Isn't the point of abstract that it can be everything and yet nothing at the same time?" he asked, but shook his head as he took a closer look at the statue. It was beautifully glazed, shining a bit in the LED lights that shone on it. "I think it looks different from every angle ... Perhaps it's supposed to look like the idea of a person; How we usually only get to see one side of the person but there are so many other things if one just wants to turn around and look," he noted in a thoughtful voice. It was clear that Gerard was clever, but he just hadn't gotten the means to nurture that brain in his head. "Maybe I'm silly," he quickly dismissed, shaking his head as he felt like he was way out of his comfort zone.
"I don't know ... I think I much more prefer pictures," he said with a small chuckle. He had always had a fascination with pictures and how they seemed to encapsulate moments in time. "It's a still image of something that might've happened yesterday or maybe ten years earlier - But it's real to me," he said, frowning as he didn't know exactly how to describe it without twisting his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 5:21 pm

He noticed the frown and it was like he knew what the seraph was thinking. That anything that was deemed accidental was better off being thrown out? Well, he had to see for himself and judge and Eden was a little excited to see that change as he showed Gerard the accident. The question made him chuckle, shrugging as he agreed. "Yes. But I'd like to know what your eyes are seeing, because it cant possibly be the same as what mine are seeing," he explained, to then give Gerard the space he needed to inspect the art piece. The vampyre folded his hands on his back, listening to the seraph as he spoke of the art piece. "I can see what you mean," he said as he tilted himself and adjusted his position till he saw what he thought the young man was seeing. "You're not silly," he protested, looking at him with serious eyes before looking back at the sculpture.
The remark about pictures clearly caught the vampyre's attention as he stepped closer to the other male, smiling softly at his words. "So you're into photography? Well, lets not waste more time on these abstract creations then, you want something real, yes?" he asked, tilting his head. If the seraph agreed, he would lead him away from all the handmade stuff and onto a more closed off, darker section. Small lights lit up spots on a made up black wall of thin wood, were on every lighted spot, different photographs hung. All from different places in the city, others of places far off from this one. "Do you think you would like to join this world some day? The art world," he said as he looked at Gerard with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Gerard chuckled softly, shrugging slightly before he got pulled away to the photography section of exhibitions. He looked like a kid in a candy store as his eyes widened, looking around as they walked. He felt overwhelmed, wanting to run around and look at it all, but he stayed by Eden's side, showing his more adult self. He loved everything about it, seeing the different papers that the photos were developed on, seeing the contrast between polaroid and digital was amazing. Then the question came and he sighed with a small shrug. "I've only read about photography, never really studied it and how it works ... And I don't think I'd have anything people would like to see," he replied more rationally as he looked at a rather large picture, digitally enhanced to see all the small detail in the distance. He sighed a bit, because it was clear he loved it, even if he didn't understand much about this art world, it was clear it peaked his interest. He loved all parts of it, even the parts he didn't know yet, because it meant he would get to learn about it.
"And talent, you need talent to capture something like this; Something real," he said, shaking his head as he felt weird stating it like that. He always envied seeing families in the park, the mother or father taking out their camera to snap a shot of the family life. "But it's a fun thought," he just said before moving on to the next photo.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:08 pm

"Now you're just being silly Mr Castell. Obviously its something that's catching your eyes, especially this. What's the harm in trying?" he asked with his eyes narrowed daringly. It was easy to say as some rich man who could pretty much get whatever he pointed at, but he was after all seemingly offering Gerard the same thing. The mention of talent made Eden scoff. "You're just insisting of looking at the reason why not to rather than the reasons to just do it," he remarked before he made a deep sigh. He looked down at their hands before he looked back at the seraph. He seemed to get an idea as he started pulling him with him. "We're gonna go get you a camera," he just said like he had made his mind up on that before the seraph could have a say. They could always come back here, it wasnt running anywhere. But he was sure that Gerard would if he got a moment to think it all through. Eden clearly wasnt much of a bargainer, especially once he had set his mind to something. And with his certainty that Gerard could do something with the right equipment was fueling his will further.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:25 pm

Gerard shrugged, mostly because it wasn't that important what he thought about it. He felt too insecure to try it anyways, it just was the sort of thing that he told himself. What did he even have to offer? He didn't know about perspectives or lighting or anything remotely close to being relevant. Maybe he knew a bit about how a photo could have focus points, but that was about it.
That was the time when the vampyre decided to start pulling him, and being a nephilim made it very hard to just withstand that pull. Then he said something that made him more nervous than anything else in the world, shaking his head no as he tried to stop Eden. "No ... Eden, I ... I don't have the money," he said, pleading with the vampyre as he felt too way out of his comfort zone. "I-I don't want to rush in to this," he confessed, making the vampyre stop his pull, looking at him with serious eyes. "Please; I'll get around to it, I know, but I don't want you to buy it for me ... I want to earn it myself," he confessed, looking down at their hands. Maybe it was just small change for Eden, nothing but a few notes from his back pocket, but it was way more than Gerard even spent on a month of rent, he knew that already. He had looked at advertisements, and even a cheap camera could come with a hefty price tag. "I appreciate it, I really do, but I wouldn't feel right about it," he said, swallowing as he kept looking down.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:42 pm

He had expected some objections, but not as serious as the seraph seemed to be. He thought at first that it was just the regular denial before acceptance, but then Gerard made him stop and turn around as he looked at him with a confused look in his eyes. He did however listen to him as he explained, frowning a little as he somewhat could understand what he meant, but at the same time he couldnt. Was it really that bad to just be given something? He drew in a deep breath, before he lifted a hand to place against the seraph's cheek, lifting his face to make him look at him. "Fine. I dont want to make you do something you dont want to do, even if it wounds my pride a little to not be able to shower you in my wealth," he said with a small sigh, but he wasnt going to stay focused on it. "I guess I ruined the art date," he chuckled a little shameful, scratching the back of his neck as he had been so sure that he could have just pulled him to some store and gotten him a decent camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’ll make you mine   I’ll make you mine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I’ll make you mine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other places :: The past-
Jump to: